It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, last post before I get some shut-eye...

There is a certain relevance to the visuals of what Gen Flynn becoming VP would achieve.

If Flynn became VP before the 6th, then it would be he, visually representing the MILITARY, that would be checking the electoral votes and deciding whether to accept or reject them?

This would have the effect of positioning the military as the savior of fair elections?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The optics would look that way. But I thought I read both houses of Congress have to approve a new VP if the incumbent resigns his position.

Of course, nothing may work conventionally at this point. The election was a fraudulent farce, so convention may not have much of a role anymore.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You're right Cavv!

1974 United States vice presidential confirmation

Didn't someone post in the last 48 hours that GRASSLEY takes over the electoral count role if no VP?

2 posts with TRUST GRASSLEY

Rel needs REM sleep... Bon Nuit!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, the question this raises for me is whether POTUS has legal power over the UK, and hence its courts, or just leverage?

It reminds me of POTUS' visit to Buckingham Palace - when he walked in front of the Queen. Our posts at the time uncovered that Ivanka, Jared, Steve Mnuchin and, I think, Dan Scavino and Mike Pompeo, were in attendance. Talk of a 2 or3 hour meeting before the photo calls... and that the Queen had been forced to sign over the "Corporation of the United States".

I'm wondering whether POTUS just took back ownership of the U.S.? Or whether the reparations he would have demanded would bankrupt the UK and hence he took ownership of the "Corporation of the UK" as well - if such a thing exists.

Very much possible Rel.

I like how President Trump is giving UK govt the opportunity of choosing to step into the Light. It is UK govt's choice now whether it will do the right thing and release JA. Whether UK govt releases him or not will expose them as being supportive of free speech, or not. If our govt has plenty to hide, it is between a rock and a hard place. Its only choice in this situation is to do the right thing and release him, face the consequences of his revelations. Doing the right thing in the end could be a redeeming credit for govt. Stepping into the Light, it has to be chosen. Never forced.

I do agree with you that President Trump had a superior kind of air about him around HM.

When I see President Trump, I see/feel he is a massive Light. Huge. Perhaps the dark souls see/feel it too. If they do (and I think they do) they will instinctively know/feel they have already lost the war.

The Royal Family has fell apart since President Trump swung by for a cuppa Earl Grey and a chat.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

December 31st; Hillary said the below Tweet were "her last words".

Tweet: twitter.com...

Sorry, Care, you somewhat misinterpreted that. She was giving the person who made that quote the last word.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I agree with the Sentiment of your post. They should not have session on Sunday when people are worshiping.

Just to note, the Sabbath is Saturday. Many, maybe most are unaware of that.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm waiting for Harry to tell us his wife has converted him to Islam. Somehow wouldn't surprise me as absurd as it may seem.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Flynn as VP. Wouldn't that be something?

You just made my day with that bit of speculation Cavv. 👍😁

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah, I just hope we're not being gaslighted for a crashing disappointment. Like you, I am wary of how our officials will act when the chips are down.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I'm waiting for Harry to tell us his wife has converted him to Islam. Somehow wouldn't surprise me as absurd as it may seem.

Cheers

Yeah, I had the same thought. I hope he doesn't go that far. He's already been disrespectful enough to the country and institution that raised him.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Cheers

Harry doesn't have Royal blood. He isn't related to them. I think this is the reason they 'let him go' so easily, and may be the reason Harry seems to have no kind of 'connection' with them. I mean, he doesn't want to even be in the same country as them. He just grabbed his stuff and ran screaming for the hills, it seems.

Neither side seems to be at all sorry he's gone.

There's certainly much more to it than we're being told.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

fwiw: China's national animal symbol is the BEAR.

Respectfully, Russia is the Bear. China, historically, is the Dragon (or the Crane more recently).

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Have you ever watched the drama Charles III?

Trailer......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Cheers

Ummm ....

Meghan Markle And The Extremist Mosque

The fresh-faced Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, is regarded as an object of adoration; millions embrace her sense of fashion, feminist ideology, and apparent independence. To many, she brings a breath of post-modernity to the mothballed closet of the stuffy royal family, in a seeming attempt to revolutionize her in-laws’ institution. She also brings controversy, with her patronage of a mosque devoted to radical Islam in her first official Royal Charity Project. 

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

ETA to clarify ..
Just questioning the use of the word absurd is all ....
Carry on

Mike Pence 'welcomes' the efforts of Republican lawmakers to challenge Biden's win, days before Congress is due to certify the election results

Vice President Mike Pence is supporting the efforts of GOP lawmakers who plan to challenge President-elect Biden's win during a joint session of Congress.

About a dozen senators and 140 House Republicans have indicated they will oppose the certification of Electoral College votes.

Objections by members of the House and Senate could delay the certification of the results, but would not change the election results in any US state.

New in 2021: More Marines on British carriers

In September a Marine F-35B squadron operated off the deck of one of Britain’s newest aircraft carriers, marking a possible future of increased interoperability and flexibility as the U.S. and U.K. take another step forward in their “special relationship.”

The Marine squadron, also known as VMFA-211, or the Wake Island Avengers, sent 10 F-35Bs, from its home base on Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Arizona, to the British aircraft carrier Queen Elizabeth, where they operated alongside the United Kingdom’s Joint Squadron 617, the Dambusters.

Curious
3 Gorges Dam FLASHBACK
... .... happenings .. just not here

edit on 132021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Cheers

Harry doesn't have Royal blood. He isn't related to them. I think this is the reason they 'let him go' so easily, and may be the reason Harry seems to have no kind of 'connection' with them. I mean, he doesn't want to even be in the same country as them. He just grabbed his stuff and ran screaming for the hills, it seems.

Neither side seems to be at all sorry he's gone.

There's certainly much more to it than we're being told.

He's the spitting image of Hewitt.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auntie Matter

fwiw: China's national animal symbol is the BEAR.

Respectfully, Russia is the Bear. China, historically, is the Dragon (or the Crane more recently).

Yep. Probably a simple mistake. 👍

Love your handle.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

Agree with you on that, China and their New Oligarch shufflers are trying gradually to Rise up as a powerful Financial syste., Meanwhile N.Korea are still sending unpaid labour to Siberia where Labour camps exist, where Trees are toppled day by day. N.Korean's who have grown up , practically Bowing when born, in the acceptable direction. They live on as a sorted Middle cLASS AND IT IS THEY WHO ARE SEEN IN n.kOREAN FILMS ATTENDING THEIR LEADERS CELEBRATIONS ETC. those listed as 'Labourers', are never seen, exist in a silent background - from which many disappear when trying to escape. Tourist to N.Korea aare told which Hotel they are booked into and 10:1 - as one BBC reporter recently laughingly explained - how the Hotel room has a N.Kprean official in a room to the left plus another in a room to the right. Should the said 'Tourist' decide , even though their stay is a Lochdown, Yet when the Guest / tourist tries to leave the room and maybne walk around the Hotel, The said official to the left plus the official to right -- coincindently -- also leave the room and always take the same route. It could be Laughed at , in one sense. Except when carefully explained by a Genuine Journalist from maybe Germany, USAQ or UK. Those who maybe doubt such , should visit N.Korea and try to meybe visit and Film the situation in a Siberian Labour Camp.

Those who did try such , there's plenty on youtube etc. , show just how a Camera nigh on starts a punch-up. This is not mis-leading from the Dashen Forum,k it is simply a forever query as to Why China forever receives a vocal blasting. Even their so called Wuhan Genetic Lab, well that was paid for then constructed at the cost of USA Tax payers. China still have a large Communist number to try and Break down or maybe convince to change their Original intentions, So far no luck, therefore in the background can be found multiple numbers of Starving China ese Farmers and their families. N.Korea still pumped up to the eye brows with Communism etc. Whilst the original USSR / Russia, was knocked for Six and did prove such the day they arose a brand new Flag. Consider how they were so easily kicked out of Afghanistan, Halted when they offer to Help when tthe Croatia fling - ding ended,. Sure they do have the ability to maintain their stay in Syria, But their Present Presdent is closer than we are told to UK and USA + Canada offical leaders. Remember the suggested BRICS ?? Russias chance to reject the USA Dollar, it is still in motion, but so failed held in place. Meanwhile our Homeland Oligarc are doing their best to perhaps change China by using a New style Chinese Banking system. Facts, check such out for yourselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Utah data center isn’t in Ogden, it’s in Bluffdale. Much further south and away from civilization. I used to live in Ogden.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
National lockdowns now getting some support again in the UK, labour leader calling for lockdowns to start in next 24 hrs.

Makes you wonder if it's because of the events due to transpire, this isn't just going to affect the US, Europe's gonna take a massive hit too I think....... remember...... once it starts it will gain traction everywhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hey! I ain’t skurrd of no Pooh Bear looking Xi. I just rotate my avi from time to time. Now I’m thinking it’s time to bring the old fan favorite outta retirement.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join