It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
News of pence resigning, effective immediately. Apparently doesn't agree to the challenge on the election. Big news if true and it would explain the rush to the whitehouse yesterday.

Cant see it being an issue and interfering with the plan at this stage but who knows.

This pdf document is a response to the lawsuit that Congressman Louie Gohmert filed against Mike Pence earlier in the week. It's from VP Pence's attorney at the DOJ and dated 12.31.2020: www.courtlistener.com...

I think he's saying Rep. Louie Gohmert, et al., sued the wrong party?

This webpage lists the increasing number of daily entries for the case, Gohmert v. Pence (6:20-cv-00660).: www.courtlistener.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

twitter.com...

And just a reminder that Barbara Bush kept a fetus in a jar because that's totally a normal thing to do after a miscarriage. Perfectly normal.

“I didn’t put it in the jar,” Bush said, clarifying that it wasn’t as if it was “in the library” on display.

Bush continued:

“Paula [the housekeeper] put it in the jar. And I was shocked when she gave it to him to — but, you know, memories dim a little bit but, anyway.”

George W. Bush had written in Decision Points that his mother had showed him the dead fetus of a potential brother or sister when he was a teenager, and that the incident had helped implant in his mind the belief that abortion was fundamentally wrong.

www.huffpost.com...

People are also uncomfortable around those who are experiencing a miscarriage and don't want to cause further discomfort, she said.

A more level-headed online commenter opined, "While quite creepy and something I would never do, I have to remind myself that people respond to death and loss in their own way and in their own time, and I try not to judge. Is this any weirder than having your loved one cremated and keeping a box filled with their charred flesh on your mantle?"

abcnews.go.com...

I'll judge the # out of some mother #ers.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0103699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

News of pence resigning, effective immediately. Apparently doesn't agree to the challenge on the election. Big news if true and it would explain the rush to the whitehouse yesterday.

Cant see it being an issue and interfering with the plan at this stage but who knows.

If Mike Pence resigns, or is incapacitated, the Senate's President pro-tempore will preside on January 6th.

That person is Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA): en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if it better to have Pence or Grassley accepting/declining slates of Electors on that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I'd heard about that, if I'm being honest I didnt understand it at first, had to swat up a bit. I'm still unsure about pence, as i think most are, time will tell if his role was genuine.

Lots coming out today though, hopefully itll all be clearer by the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
The one word most applicable to Mike Pence has been "Consistent". His words and actions were consistent during his years as the Governor of Indiana, like they have been as Trump's Vice President.

Since a part of Chicagoland is in Indiana, our Chicago news has always covered newsworthy things from Indiana. Pence made Indiana totally different than Illinois...in many good ways. (Lowered taxes, allowed workers to opt out of paying union dues, and more.) Thousands moved across the border from Illinois to Indiana.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I do wonder if his role was to play along and then drop it on trump to turn the tables at the last moment.

Until this last week, he seemed solid, now I'm not so sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Flesh699

I pointed out to my family how you NEVER see any news about China in a serious light. Mostly it's fear-based paper tiger type stuff...

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5103699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I do wonder if his role was to play along and then drop it on trump to turn the tables at the last moment.

I'm dying for this play to come to a conclusion so I can find out if Pence, Barr, Sessions, Pompeo, Wray....all the people Q told us to TRUST, were actually White Hats who deserve a standing ovation for their stellar acting.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It's been a long drawn out process, so many of us are still looking for answers to so much, I fear we'll still be saying this next year. Theres going to be a lot of 'I told you so's' after all this, make no mistake.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
... Thousands moved across the border from Illinois to Indiana.

War zone refugees?

chicago.suntimes.com...

Just kidding

thecrimereport.org...
edit on 1-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Good morning friends.

It's getting crazier . ..

twitter.com...

Lord, please help us to protect President Trump, and bring down your Mighty hammer of fury upon the darkness.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Well that would explain, to some degree, Pence's overseas middle-east tour cancelled starting in Israel no?
Also, if something really major kicked off on home soil and then flaring up retaliations between Israel/Iraq/Iran which could be legally declared as an act of war against the US, doesn't that mean Trump (sitting president) has to remain in office for the duration?
If not that, then Milania had forgotten her favourite heels for the New Year party and they had to drop by to pick them up

Happy New Day everyone,
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Well that would explain, to some degree, Pence's overseas middle-east tour cancelled starting in Israel no?
Also, if something really major kicked off on home soil and then flaring up retaliations between Israel/Iraq/Iran which could be legally declared as an act of war against the US, doesn't that mean Trump (sitting president) has to remain in office for the duration?

It seems they can't unseat President Trump no matter which direction they take lol . ..

Attack him, he stays. Don't attack him, he stays.
Lie about him, he stays. Tell the Truth about him, he stays.
Accuse and investigate him, he stays. Don't investigate him, he stays.
Cheat the elections, he stays. Don't cheat, he stays.
Start a war, he stays. Don't start a war, he stays.

He's coming for them and nothing they can do will stop him.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
So what is the big thing that he signed that should be revealed today??

Everybody goes crazy that it might be NESARA
edit on 1-1-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: dashen

Read thru 9 pages and I just see the index of past stuff, followed by lots of bickering. I've tried the Q threads a few times but never cracked the code I guess.

The first few pages (sometimes more) of every new thread attracts a lot of trolls unfortunately. Keep reading - it’s worth it. There are a lot of contributors here who are very talented! You just need to hold to persevere through the beginning to get to the good stuff!

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone here. I truly love all you guys. Keep fighting the good fight.

Me too. I'm trying not to get spanked, so I'm stealing Pokey's post.

Let's hope to hell this new year starts with evidence released to the public and a resounding victory for all the world to see.

Let it be known who the cheaters and sore losers really are.

🍾🥂

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Joe Biden has taken the unusual step of asking for new Secret Service agents after he is sworn in. Not the same agents who now protect President Trump.

www.theguardian.com...

Is the increasingly erratic, paranoid, isolated Joe Biden worried that a former Trump Secret Service agent might poison him, or cause some other unfortunate accident?

I'd like to think Trump is now surrounded by the best men and women the SS has to offer. They've kept him safe for four years. Good willing, they'll do it for four more.

Joe-Joe needs a wheelchair and a room with a view. He ain't thinkin' straight.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If Mike Pence resigns, or is incapacitated, the Senate's President pro-tempore will preside on January 6th.

That person is Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA): en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if it better to have Pence or Grassley accepting/declining slates of Electors on that day.

I'm not a fan of Pence, but I think he's more honest, if that's possible in that town.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm dying for this play to come to a conclusion so I can find out if Pence, Barr, Sessions, Pompeo, Wray....all the people Q told us to TRUST, were actually White Hats who deserve a standing ovation for their stellar acting.

Attorney general Bill Barr RECUSES himself from Epstein case claiming a legal conflict - without law officer saying that his FATHER hired pedophile to work at elite private school when he was just 20

Attorney General Bill Barr is recusing himself from the sensational Jeffrey Epstein case, citing a potential legal conflict at a law firm – although in another connection Barr's father gave the convicted pedophile a big break professionally.

Barr told reporters of the recusal while traveling in South Carolina, on a day when federal prosecutors in New York announced the indictment of Epstein on charges of tracking underage girls.

Barr – who defied some Democrats' calls to recuse himself from the Russia probe due to his past intervention on the matter – said he would recuse from the case due to his work for a law firm that 'long ago' represented Epstein.

Donald Barr, the late father of Attorney General Bill Barr, was headmaster of the Dalton school when Jeffrey Epstein was brought to teach on despite not having graduated from college

Circling back to the biggest joke of 2020 “Epstein didn’t kill himself.” Many crazy habbenings these past few years but this story few will forget. The Wu-Tang virus completely buried many findings from the general population and helped to curb many crimes. Need more 🍿 as this is a looong movie folks.

Substitute ME with GITMO?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: CrazyFox

Both schiff and pelosi have tweeted after the claimed arrest. I doubt tweeting would be a priority for them or their team after getting arrested or even for the agency that supposedly arrested them. So i doubt arrest claim is true

Having said that.

Eventhough we all dont agree on the plan,politics, or claimed results most if us want the same end results of getting back control of our govt,msm, and corporations so I do wish everyone a happy new year.

Be safe and dont drink and ATS

As pointed out, most of these people don’t manage their own social media. My niece worked for a few years being in charge of the social media accounts of a DC based FoxNews personality and it was pretty standard across DC according to her.

That said, linked to the post is a twitter feed that points to the change from Schiff’s posts coming from an iPhone to a web app. Could be something, could be nothing and I didn’t go look yet to see if all of his posts since then were from the web app. Of course, he could have been arrested and then released on house arrest and we wouldn’t know the time line of that. I’m not saying I even believe he was arrested, I’m just saying that it can’t be dismissed based solely on Twitter posts.

ETA: my niece was so low on the totem pole that she would have had no clue if the person she was social media posting for was arrested, out of the country or dead until it was common knowledge. Seriously, she was only a quarter step higher than an unpaid intern. She had only a handful of conversations with the foxnews host during her entire time there.

edit on 1-1-2021 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join