It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is this proof that the rona vax was not made from a virus? . ..

twitter.com...

So, has a computer made it from nothing?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Impossible to read that even with clicking on the original

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: doobydoll
Impossible to read that even with clicking on the original

Rainbows
Jane

Jane...
side click 'open image in new tab'...use MAG glass icon.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh the lunacy from BILL Gates as you guys call him.

I see why. I wanted to believe, because of my love for the PC that he was on our team. Yet, the facts show he is a member of the same group DaddyBush/Comey/BushJr/Clinton/Obama/Pelosi/Biden/Newsome and so many lesser peons in that organization. He is a pawn who was converted to a Bishop on the Multi dimensional chess board.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bill Gates-backed plan to dim the sun quietly moves forward

According to Reuters, a Harvard University project plans to test out a controversial theory that global warming can be stopped by spraying particles into the atmosphere that would reflect the sun's rays.

The project represents one of the most controversial aspects of what's known as "geoengineering" -- the idea that, to tackle issues like climate change, massive aspects of our ecosystem can be played with or changed. In this case, it would involve reflecting some of the sun's rays to stop them from reaching Earth.

Like the madmen of the nuclear 50's & 60s.

Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx)

SCoPEx, Harvard University - New Frontiers in Climate Change Research

No surprise some of those Geo-engineering conspiracies (Chem trails) over the years are true.🙄
And the recipe calls for a dash of Covid-19 in our SCoPEx geostratospheric engineering dump.

edit on Fri Jan 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Neither could I. I had to copy the image then paste it in Paint to view and read it properly.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Whooops, Now you've done it, Hitting Nail right on Head Knocks Nail out, Wakes other modes up. Cheers and Best Wishes for Years / Years ahead.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Don't know if you recall but, during the Cold War, government loons advanced the idea that we should nuke the moon to show the Soviets how big our cojones were.

Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

Gates, of no college degree, wants to return to Snowball Earth. He's another candidate for the manned Pluto mission.

I will chip in a dollar from my measly earnings for is fuel to Pluto and I am thinking we can send him cheaply and not worry about return expenses. If he is as smart as he claims to be, then he can figure it out in time to make it back in time for 2030 New Years celebration.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

MUST SEE: Pulitzer Reveals Poll Pads in Georgia Are Communicating with Vendor in China

electionwiz.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Good few years back, a Land Rover / MG Company was about to go Bankrupt and shut up shop. China stepped in, bought such and as far as I know it is still up and running. UK Prime Minister D. Cameron, applied - prior to his resigning - to Be allowed to enter a New Chinese AIIB system, with success.

China at present building a new Foreign Office in UK, Builders recently warned about digging up a Black Plague Cemetary.

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you, appreciated

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
CIA@CIA·6h

#HappyNewYear #DiscoverCIA

4:06 AM · Jan 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Have just a POST, .

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh, I think I’ve seen this meme. Those letters are just a hollow shell of what they were before Trump dealt with their treason, and soon they will disappear completely. It sounds easier than it is. Standard procedure would involve realigning them and breaking up their personnel with could create a thousand viruses to grow all over the government. And that doesn’t even do anything about the contractors.

originally posted by: Flesh699
CIA@CIA·6h

#HappyNewYear #DiscoverCIA

4:06 AM · Jan 1, 2021·Twitter Web App

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thank you. Have replied

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
News of pence resigning, effective immediately. Apparently doesn't agree to the challenge on the election. Big news if true and it would explain the rush to the whitehouse yesterday.

Cant see it being an issue and interfering with the plan at this stage but who knows.

If Mike Pence resigns, or is incapacitated, the Senate's President pro-tempore will preside on January 6th.

That person is Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA): en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know if it better to have Pence or Grassley accepting/declining slates of Electors on that day.

Pretty sure that Grassley is the Senator, with Johnson, who investigated and compiled the Senate Finance Committee report on Biden last year (2020). He may be swampy but he isn’t part of the swamp that is team Biden or team CCP. In fact, he and Johnson both recently gave a scathing lecture to the Senate about how their hard work was mocked and then dismissed pre Election Day but suddenly Biden being compromised was an area of concern post Election Day. They were both sincerely ticked off. I believe he’s also expressed concern openly about the cheating but I couldn’t find anything specific by doing a quick search and I can’t remember if I read it on social media or within the bowels of a news article.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thank's very Much, all read and fully agree, for now here's good way to run personal Covid Test. They say we loose Smell + Taste. Personal test;

1. Pour Glass of Wine then check out the odour,
2. Small amount to front of mouth, draw air across such then swallow,

1. Clarifys Nasal ability
2. Gives OK for Taste.

Check such a way as often as required, (Giggle )

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
This is literally fiction.

Can you help us out and say more than "this" when you are declaring something fact or fiction.

Thank you from all of us and the lurkers too I am sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mmm, I could swear Jackie wanted them sealed for 75 years. Believe I've posted that in an earlier thread.

While I certainly want to see them just like everyone else, I don't think we older members will.

What Jackie wanted shouldn’t even be a discussion at this point - JFK was the president, not a private citizen. They don’t have an expectation of privacy at all and certainly not one that continues on after both of their deaths. This being used as a reason/excuse should not be tolerated by anyone as far as I’m concerned. In fact, it should tick people off that the CIA and other government entities are using this as a reason to continue hiding information we have a right to.

I don't think you understand the power these people have. They respected her wishes because what happened to her husband was horrific and she was right next to him when it happened.

She crawled up onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of his head.

Have some respect.

Cranky at this point to open those files is out of respect for the truth that held back has not set us free.

We have to settle this and move on or the perps will NEVER be held accountable. Nor will there be closure when it is all there now. NO excuses anymore. The cold hard facts are important for the entire World to heal.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just tossing this out of the history rabbit hole I've breached LoL
Good times .. parallel perhaps to you as it is to me even ... The Emotion leaps out ...

George Washington

On December 31, he wrote to the Marquis de Lafayette that he would continue “to observe one steady and uniform conduct, which I shall invariably pursue, while I have the honour to command, regardless of the Tongue of slander or the powers of detraction.”

π

The Link between Donald Trump and George Washington

The parallels of people and events of 244 years ago are eerily familiar to those of today.  By December 1776, the once giddy prospects of American colonists winning their independence from England had grown dim.  In December 2020, the prospect of America remaining a free nation hangs in the balance.

edit on 112021 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Bwaahaha!
Gin wont do it then?

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join