It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I pointed out to my family how you NEVER see any news about China in a serious light. Mostly it's fear-based paper tiger type stuff...

edit on 31-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Happy New Year to you and the patriots on the front lines. Because of your efforts 2021 will certainly be a better year than the last. All of us here have faith in you and know that you and your compatriots are working to save our great country from the traitors who would attack the Constitution and betray us for their own benefit.

I plan to stay out of the way but don't hesitate to call should you need any help from an ill-tempered, pissed-off geezer with a rifle and a distinct lack of mercy for those who take advantage of the weak and helpless.

Stay safe.

Semper Fi.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

You think either of them actually run their own Twitter account? LOL oh you sweet, summer child.

Made no claim of that Re read what i said .

. I doubt tweeting would be a priority for them or their team after getting arrested

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Like i said i doubt even the agency that arrested them or their handlers would make Twitter a priority

Will find out soon enough

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
[MUSKETEER]

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
One way or another we have to take back our country. The Bider communists must not take it from us.
God bless us all.
Stay safe and healthy
Happy Nee Year

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sorry, 2021 gremlins must be active already, nothing received.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I have a New Years question for all of you.

Have you ever asked yourselves if we’ve been fed a gigantic line of bull# these past 4 years?

Funny you should ask. That's been in the back of my mind for past several months. Seriously. "You are watching a movie." -Q

C'mon man what da hell line of # are ya feeding us and obviously a whole line of other media & agents of chaos misdirection crapola. Regardless of what happens in next 3 weeks (ok, 20 days) we will ALL be in a new reality matrix that one can choose to stay on the ride or simply just exit.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It was just a YT link. I included it in my post edit back a page. NBD.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ah, ok. Got it cued for later. I'm long in celebration mode so out for the night.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Perhaps that will be the first. Wouldn't it be a hoot if was replaced somehow by Candace Owens?

a reply to: tanstaafl

Ooooh, now that would be something... but is Candace from Kentucky???

Hey, maybe she should move. It worked for Bill Clintons wife. Now we have to live with the fact she was Senator and then Sec of State thanks to Bill and NY.

Candace is too young to be POTUS but not Senator. I would vote for Candace for anything from the things I have seen from her. She is smart, beautiful inside and out. She has a true understanding of actual prejudices and can define who is really prejudiced a-holes while in the media setting better than any of us.

Even Dave Chapelle hates Candace as a white nationalist as so many do in the MSM fake news setting. Dave hasn't said those exact words so I was paraphrasing. She is a "sellout" in Dave's mind. Well sadly IMO since I respect his genre, he is a sellout to his entire family history and how they have loved God and Country. Dave forgets what Lincoln did and the blood that was shed to set men free since the beginning of this nation. He too should just go ahead and move to China. He can see how his comedy would play our over there.

edit on 1-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Now I know who Flesh works for...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Justoneman

I actually laughed (yet again) at CNN saying the girlfriend reported him for making explosives in his RV, apparently, the police knocked and didnt get an answer, so they just left it.

What a load of absolute bollocks, the most sensitive nation to terrorism just left the fact that an ex military, alien believing conspiracy theorist was making explosives in his RV.

Comical.

I imagine what happened next is some undercover FBI agent then got in contact with him and pushed him in the direction of the recent bombing. How many times have we seen it in the past?

So much so that it sickens my stomach to think justice was like Richard Pryor thought but he only was thinking black folk. He said there was just us N..s. and not Justice in the courtrooms as a joke routine.

Human ran gov will be fraught with trouble because of humans. The forefathers did foresee the situation we have today and left us a way, legally, to challenge the treasonous bastards running the secret, but now exposed government. They are found dismally misguided and lacking in any qualities we need from them by the people. They are cheating to stay in power. We just have to round them all up and all the judges with a conflict removed and most of those charged with sedition. The UN will make a move when this happens. That has to be why the Military is in on the details or it is a mute point.

edit on 1-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

If the girlfriend was responsible for making up the backstory to make it look like the RV was the bomb, then shouldn't we be investigating the girlfriend's backstory?

CIA or military family?
Therapist?
Meds?

Good point to look at from all angles. I am thinking that Police report might not be fake however. That it is real would be the issue for us to determine. The point PJ made about and undercover agent in the past pushing buttons that end up getting innocent people hurt has some merit. I no longer trust our FBI, or certainly everything they have touched is now in doubt. The people in prison will get a free pass if the Gov were to face the fact the leadership at the tippy top of the FBI have been failing in their duty to preserve and defend the COTUS and the people of the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Firstly id like to wish all, a very happy new year, this one should be a better one surely.

Secondly, it appears there some information gaining traction regarding pence. In short, some YouTube videos have appeared that accuse him of some really bad things, like the murder of 54 children!!

Big claims I know and itll probably fade into obscurity but thought I'd draw attention to it here as you just never know.

It's getting heavily dug as I type this. Worth keeping eyes on.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Flesh699

I pointed out to my family how you NEVER see any news about China in a serious light. Mostly it's fear-based paper tiger type stuff...

I think its disgusting how Wuhan CHINA celebrated the arrival of 2021 as usual: twitter.com...

While Times Square NYCity was virtually empty: newyork.cbslocal.com...

Yet Democrats and the Mainstream Media think China can do no wrong. In fact, CBS ran a special 2 nights ago praising China for allowing U.S. scientists and astronomers to use Chinese labs and telescopes, which are more modern than what is available here in the United States. It felt like China owned CBS News.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Happy New Years to all of my fellow ladies and gentlemen that have been digging in the trenches of the digital battlefield. I haven't met any of y'all in person but I feel I share a bond that is stronger than any I have with real life homosapiens with the exception of my Mother. (She is ku crew)

Thank you for the reassuring words of encouragement Warrior. I can say that I went and voted earlier today for the Georgia run off today. There were long lines from the start of the day and when I went at around 1pm, people were waiting in a misty rain to vote. One thing I noticed that was different this time is that after I voted and printed out my results to scan into the system. I noticed a QVR code on the page that was not on the completed ballot I turned in on 11.3 election. Seems like an additional layer to aid in accuracy and transparency.

I went to Wally world to do some shopping(surprising amount of maskless shoppers) and when I drove back by our polling place after shopping, the line was longer than before. So even though both the left and right truly only care for their selves and their CCP masters, we the people showed up today and I have a good feeling that not only will we secure the Senate , but the results may be used to compare against initial tally to show yet another layer of fraud has been peeler back and revealed for all.

Everyone be safe tonight and cheers to escaping the jaws of 2020 and making it out alive.

edit on 1-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: Let us never speak of the 2020 again

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post caused me to look at recent Q posts. There's something unique about the often repeated, "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming", in post #4951. (Direct link to it: operationq.pub... )

Q took the first letter of each word and placed NCSWIC on a line by itself. I don't think he did that just to pass the time, but in the context of the overall post, it might give a clue to Q's "post-POTUS" reference on line #10?

Overall, post #4951 gives the impression that President Trump will not be in office after 1/20/2021, doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
News of pence resigning, effective immediately. Apparently doesn't agree to the challenge on the election. Big news if true and it would explain the rush to the whitehouse yesterday.

Cant see it being an issue and interfering with the plan at this stage but who knows.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join