It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Working on his speech?
Going to rival FDR and the four freedoms speech?
Who is Husband Kimmel?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I avoid Government and Manufacturing sectors Cavv... the ratio of grief to payback is a lot worse than Finance/IT/Retail.

Only reason I'd bite would be to take part in a post-DS world clean up.

Our stocks will rise high!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

2021 incoming BOOMS..

mobile.twitter.com...

Root is just a Vegas bullhorn mouth piece. He makes Lin Wood look tame as a kitten.

Maybe we'll all go out with a proverbial bang or a whimper...Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: onehuman

The thing that shouts at me is the tie worn by the man to Oswald's left seems to be noticeably shorter in the clip V the picture.

Down to his belt in the pic but not in the clip.

Hmmm??

An unpredicted error?

Looks like Oswalds hair line is different. Where did the clip come from? Are we sure it’s even real footage? Maybe it’s from one of the countless movies that were made? Just throwing that out there.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Happy New Year my ATS friends.

And happy Brexit to my fellow UKers.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Fraud based on Fraud.

MOAR on SS work this year HERE

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
E Stuff...

The Eleventh Hour
(Assange/Lion/Chess pic)

Eyes Open.
Script in video: video.parler.com...

parler.com...
edit on 31-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

2021 incoming BOOMS..

mobile.twitter.com...

Root is just a Vegas bullhorn mouth piece. He makes Lin Wood look tame as a kitten.

Maybe we'll all go out with a proverbial bang or a whimper...Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno.

With so many sources, it is difficult to filter the information. I always try to assign probabilities to such; nothing is ever a 0 or a 1. This one I assign a 0.75 as it seems probable that there are now many moving parts that make schedule keeping difficult and likely physically dangerous. Deviations from published schedules are to be expected in times like these. Moving targets are safer than stationary ones.
The question is did he go to DC or Cheyenne Mountain? If DC, there will be something about a suicide or someone has flipped and we need to develop a contingency plan. If he went to Cheyenne Mountain, we are getting ready for the cat herding evolution.

You new avatar is interesting. Apparently you didn't go out with a bang when trying to sweep mines with a canoe.

What was that noise?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
PLEASE make this happen!

mobile.twitter.com...

Happy New Year all!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

E stuff is interesting. E says those emails between Pence and Ryan in 2016 were fake. Hmmm...wtf are we supposed to think anymore! The E guy thinks Pence will stand by our president.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We're less than an hour into 2021 and it's already looking bad for Biden . ..

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
We're less than an hour into 2021 and it's already looking bad for Biden . ..

twitter.com...

Good news

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

2021 incoming BOOMS..

mobile.twitter.com...

With so many sources, it is difficult to filter the information. I always try to assign probabilities to such; nothing is ever a 0 or a 1. This one I assign a 0.75 as it seems probable that there are now many moving parts that make schedule keeping difficult and likely physically dangerous. Deviations from published schedules are to be expected in times like these. Moving targets are safer than stationary ones.
The question is did he go to DC or Cheyenne Mountain? If DC, there will be something about a suicide or someone has flipped and we need to develop a contingency plan. If he went to Cheyenne Mountain, we are getting ready for the cat herding evolution.

You new avatar is interesting. Apparently you didn't go out with a bang when trying to sweep mines with a canoe.

What was that noise?

So much susPence not sure what to believe may/will be coming in the days/weeks.
I got lucky navigating around mines and blowing them up. A few sister ships weren't so lucky. I never slept below the water line for most of that tour.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What did I just watch?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Famed Attorney Lin Wood Claims Jeffrey Esptein is ALIVE!

Before you start writing off Lin Wood as some “lunatic,” remember that he is an extremely respected lawyer.

He successfully represented Richard Jewell.

Most recently, he successfully represented Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann.

Wood is very smart and has many connections to the powers that be.

FLASHBACK - Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

Your source relay is from a website called welovetrump.com and Im sure that site is fair and has no right leaning conspiracy tendencies to it.

Still welovetrump.com is just a relay and the original source is a Tweet by Lin Wood who is also an ardent Trump supporter and conspiracy theorist.

Do you have any unbiased , non-right or left , sites reporting this?

You want an unbiased source for what Lin Wood tweeted? I’m confused... the “we love trump” site linked you back to lin woods tweet which would be the only source needed to confirm Lin woods tweet?

If you’re looking for a very firm source offering irrefutable proof that what Lin Wood is saying is true, there l aren’t any - other than Lin Woods crystal clean reputation and history of being bold but not a liar or the knowledge that his expertise as a libel/slander attorney makes it unlikely he’d blatantly put stuff in print that could get him sued for 20+ million dollars.

This is part of the problem with the world today - too many people want someone else to prove stuff to them with a level of evidence that rarely exists in the real world. Most murder cases are decided with less evidence than what has been presented on voter fraud in the last month. If determining truth could only be done with pictures, videos or voice recordings, we wouldn’t need juries or judges and we’d also rarely convict anyone of a crime.

Unfortunately, we just have to take all of the facts we DO know and decide if we think Woods claim is true for ourselves. Your answer may be different than mine and that’s okay. If more people took the time to do that, we wouldn’t be in the mess we are in. Trust me, none of the fools in government would offer you the same level of “evidence” consideration you and half this country are giving them... they frequently go after and persecute people on nothing more than hunches all the time. Just as Flynn. If any of the 3 letter agencies were on the up and up, they’d already be investigating Roberts simply based on his name being on the Epstein flight logs.

ETA: Wood is only a recent trump supporter - he’s been a Democrat most of his life and I believe it wasn’t until 2018? that he started supporting trumps efforts to clean the swamp up.

edit on 31-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
What did I just watch?

Commercial 2Q2Q

It's a preview of 2Q2I

😈

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Full list of TRAITOR media outlets that accepted “sponsored trips” from communist China to oppress the truth in America: These are the ENEMIES of the people

The effort, according to the U.S. government report, aims to “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition to the policies and authority of its ruling Chinese Communist Party” and “influence overseas Chinese communities, foreign governments, and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies.”

Dubbed “familiarization trips,” the criteria for participants included “effectiveness and opportunities for favorable coverage” in order to secure “favorable” coverage”…

Vox
Slate
Boston Herald
Boston Globe
Huffington Post
The Atlantic
Fox News
New York Times
NPR
CNBC
Newsweek
Los Angeles Times
Baltimore Sun
Chicago Tribune
The Guardian
The New Yorker
The Financial Times
Foreign Policy
The Philadelphia Inquirer
New York Magazine
Yahoo Finance
National Journal
Washington Post
Forbes
Bloomberg
Minneapolis Star Tribune
U.S. News & World Report
San Francisco Chronicle
Philadelphia Inquirer
Harvard Business Review
The Hill
Chicago Magazine
MSNBC

“Private dinners” with communist Chinese propagandists were also attended by these media outlets:

Washington Post
Associated Press
TIME Magazine
New York Times
CBS
Forbes
PBS
The Atlantic
The Economist
CNBC
Wall Street Journal
Financial Times
National Journal
NPR
Politico
Chicago Tribune
Bloomberg
BBC
Los Angeles Times
Quartz
Agence France Presse
McClatchy Newspapers
Congressional Quarterly
Businessweek
CNN
The Hill
Reuters
ABC
Nation
Yahoo!
Newsweek

www.naturalnews.com...

"So you thought you could just take your country back?"

twitter.com...

Same ol' crap. It's funny because my sister would watch doctors get nice vacations from Big Pharma reps for hitting their flu vaccine quota.
BUT VACCINES ARE TOTALLY SAFE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. THEY ALL USE THE SAME BRIBERY PLAYBOOK!
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4507699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

2021 incoming BOOMS..

mobile.twitter.com...

What was that noise?

Not for nothing but tomorrow is Friday... my memory sucks but I seem to remember a Q drop about Trump getting on a plane on Friday after giving a speech or something like that?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join