It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What better way to weaken an enemy than to involve them in pointless/endless wars against "terror."
Next step place a leader in place who is one who the war is against forcing it to be at war with itself.
a reply to: Caled

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Same way you kill anything else. The Lizards bleed too.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Found this while searching for original, fitting perfectly for q

a reply to: IAMTAT

Speaking for those of us on the spectrum...I like that song.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What makes you think he’s a conspiracy theorist? Has anything he’s talked about recently been proven to be false?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
They are probably just reaching with the RRMC thing because somebody said Continuity of Government or Contingency Planning. From the very tiny peephole I have, there is validity to the fact that people in positions near POTUS are more concerned about him being removed from the office by the military and have zero consideration that he will stay in office. There are two factions in the government right now. The question is how many are on each side, what organizations are they in, how positioning of each affects the outcome, and the role of We the People when it happens.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

Lin is putting us out of business.
We need to come up with even crazier conspiracy theories just to keep up.

How about...

Is Continuity of Government Planning for Trump Attempt to Remain in Power?

In short, Trump might be planning to remain in power and the Raven Rock crowd might be planning to prevent that from happening.

I have no idea if anything significant is going to result from all of this, but I’ll lay out some information I’ve been following and let you decide for yourself.

The Newsweek piece he quotes and follow-on discernment from DJ is freaky bizarre on what may be happening behind the scenes. There is strong suspicion that Newsweek's anonymous source, a retired flag officer is none other than Gen. Terrence John O'Shaughnessy, former Commander of NORAD, NorthCom, & COG who some claim was forced into early retirement this past August.

Q4414

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

edit on 12/31/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Famed Attorney Lin Wood Claims Jeffrey Esptein is ALIVE!

Before you start writing off Lin Wood as some “lunatic,” remember that he is an extremely respected lawyer.

He successfully represented Richard Jewell.

Most recently, he successfully represented Covington High School student Nicholas Sandmann.

Wood is very smart and has many connections to the powers that be.

FLASHBACK - Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

Your source relay is from a website called welovetrump.com and Im sure that site is fair and has no right leaning conspiracy tendencies to it.

Still welovetrump.com is just a relay and the original source is a Tweet by Lin Wood who is also an ardent Trump supporter and conspiracy theorist.

Do you have any unbiased , non-right or left , sites reporting this?

TWEET LINK

c'mon man this isn't a new theory !

Flashback - The ultimate Epstein death conspiracy: He is still alive

Epstein had requested a meeting for Friday with the newest member of his legal team. That attorney, David Schoen, a longtime friend of Epstein‘s, could not meet on Friday but said the two had met earlier this month for the specific purpose of Schoen joining the defense team. Schoen says Epstein was “engaged” and “excited” during the meeting and very much looking forward to defending himself. The two were scheduled to meet again this coming week.

Would most people add a high priced attorney to a defense team they had no intention of using?

---- if ya need a distraction - not JE related - TRY This China Lake link

Which doesn't answer my question because i mentioned the tweet in my reply so do you have any non-right, non-conspiracy driven , non-MAGA sources making that claim?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Holy **** Lin wood is going in! The fact he is publicly exposing things most of us have known for years is unbelievable. I mean you don't just ask a SC justice that!! And saying JE is still alive??? This is some x files ****

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Holy **** Lin wood is going in! The fact he is publicly exposing things most of us have known for years is unbelievable. I mean you don't just ask a SC justice that!! And saying JE is still alive??? This is some x files ****

Wood is definitely trying to provoke a lawsuit.
Discovery?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Wood is definitely trying to provoke a lawsuit.
Discovery?

It's very strange that the big mouth behind closed doors will not emerge to defend himself.

Seems like he can't and freaking wow.

Who else in the Court is compromised? I doubt Thomas is. He's a very respectable man.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Right, there are two factions of the DS, one being on Trump's side. How many and who they are who knows. The mention of COG which you almost never hear about started percolating in the media back in March when the Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain using COVID excuse as a backup homeland defense headquarters. Guess we'll see if Seven days in January plays out or nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I don't think there are two factions of the DS, with one helping Trump. I think there has been an assumption for many years that there were good and bad, but in reality there are bad and complacent. And the people helping Trump are...something else.

Right, there are two factions of the DS, one being on Trump's side. How many and who they are who knows. The mention of COG which you almost never hear about started percolating in the media back in March when the Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain using COVID excuse as a backup homeland defense headquarters. Guess we'll see if Seven days in January plays out or nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Me too.
Working on a theory about the 6th that so far looks as if it needs to be placed in other thread t&c or sumthin.
Wish I could go,but I have neurologist appt that day that was set in September.
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Can you point me to any non-left, non-right unbiased source for anything? No - yours is a facetious question.

On another note, it should be clear that:

a) There are few trustworthy sources left in any media organisation anywhere; we should take everything as rumour until we are provided the underlying evidence.

b) The mainstream media, in particular, is selective about what they choose to cover. This is to allow people to ask your facetious question, and then claim there is no evidence, because neither CNN nor Fox are reporting on it. Our friends in the CCP can explain how that works since they have perfected it.

That's the whole point of these threads, discovery through alternate sources which is then tested through investigation/debate to try and better understand what the hell is really going on. Appeal to authority needs to be left at the door.
edit on 31-12-2020 by zvezdar because: formatting

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People paid hundreds of dollars for tickets on the promise of partying with him tonight

Must be Yuge

Just read at least 500 people spent $1000 per head to party with him tonight....

Has to be something really pressing to ditch a at least $500k party.....

The really cool thing about this is that they'll understand Trump has pressing business back in DC, $1,000 spent or not.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Lin Wood has dropped a lot of bombs over the last few days, Omg!! Being a defamation lawyer he knows he can get sued for his claims. But he's saying no one has threatened or attempted to sue him.

This is absolutely crazy. I love this guy!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Remember the Manhattan blackout? I suspect that is when he got moved from prison to witness protection!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I don't think there are two factions of the DS, with one helping Trump. I think there has been an assumption for many years that there were good and bad, but in reality there are bad and complacent. And the people helping Trump are...something else.

Based on everything I've read, listened to from known facts to speculation & opinion based, & researched the past 2 years regarding the DS apparatus AND the long term un-elected bureaucrats (the Swamp) is the entire gov't clan is bad but, also heavily compartmentalized. Some are on Trump's side to get what they want and to PROTECT what they don't want getting out, whatever that may be but deals & compromises are being made and everyone has a control file. I suspect Trump knows more than the past presidents regarding certain secrets and those battling against him know that he knows.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Lin Wood has dropped a lot of bombs over the last few days, Omg!! Being a defamation lawyer he knows he can get sued for his claims. But he's saying no one has threatened or attempted to sue him.

This is absolutely crazy. I love this guy!

Definitely nice to see someone with repros, especially working for the right side.

Cowards, cowards everywhere and so few honest men.

I don't know what kind of lawyer he is. Would they bluff with things so serious? Of course, this is for the big marbles, so God only knows.

If these are bluffs, if nothing else, they're entertaining as hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join