It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ECW RT'd

@NCSCgov
Last December, @NCSCgov and @inteldotgov unveiled a digital addition to the “Wall of Spies” focusing on John Jay – a framer of the Constitution, the first Chief Justice of the U.S., and America’s counterintelligence pioneer.

The Wall of Spies Experience

Based on this video, I’d say @Snowden will not be receiving a pardon.

Patriot, statesman & diplomat, John Jay’s foray into counterintelligence began in 1776, when he headed a NY State executive body called the Committee for Detecting and Defeating Conspiracies -- the nation’s first dedicated counterintelligence agency.

A number of George Washington’s elite bodyguards, the “Life Guards,” had allied themselves with the British and plotted to capture or kill Washington. John Jay and his Committee unraveled the plot and one of the guards was executed for his involvement.

twitter.com...

George Washington = Donald J Trump

...and we have a Gen. John W. "Jay" Raymond as the Chief of Space Operations, United States Space Force.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: texasgirl
Lin Wood has dropped a lot of bombs over the last few days, Omg!! Being a defamation lawyer he knows he can get sued for his claims. But he's saying no one has threatened or attempted to sue him.

This is absolutely crazy. I love this guy!

I don't know what kind of lawyer he is. Would they bluff with things so serious?

I suppose we might've asked the same of Avenatti.
edit on 31-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don't know what kind of lawyer he is. Would they bluff with things so serious? Of course, this is for the big marbles, so God only knows.

If these are bluffs, if nothing else, they're entertaining as hell. [/quote

His tactic sure is brave and out there. Looking up his wiki it says he was inspired to become a lawyer because his dad beat his mom to death when he was 16. That's heavy and I'd definitely want that type of lawyer on my side.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
1 7 7 7 Timeline

Jan 6 , 1777 - George Washington sets up winter quarters in Morristown, NJ

After two significant victories over the British in Trenton and Princeton, New Jersey, General George Washington marches north to Morristown, New Jersey, where he set up winter headquarters for himself and the men of the Continental Army on January 6, 1777. The hills surrounding the camp offered Washington a perfect vantage point from which to keep an eye on the British army, which was headquartered across the Hudson River in New York City. Morristown’s position also allowed Washington to protect the roads leading from the British strongholds in New Jersey to New England and the roads leading to Philadelphia, where the leaders of the American Revolution were headquartered.....

Jan 6, 2021

Pick A Lane

“…This is all about picking a lane, choosing a side. [The President] put out a call, “I need some help. Americans need to show up on the 6th, make their feelings known to Congress, as they’re getting ready to do this vote, because what has to happen is gonna be very difficult. It’s gonna be a hard pill to swallow. He needs to know that we’re all-in with him to reverse the coup that was perfected in 1963 and take our country back....

edit on 12312020 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Flesh699

We take the fight to the lizard men

🐊🦎

How do you kill a draco anyway?

First off Dash, that's a Gorn. I've been listening.
Long story. And a bamboo 60mm shotgun full of
black powder would probably take everybody out
in a 3 meter radius from just slivers. Just Sayin'

I can hope and pray Lin is just baiting the big catch
into doing something even more visibly stupid before
the 6th. Just the stuff oozing through the diaper on
C.J.Roberts by now ought to be more than enough
to recuse, though---
maybe to the Mars colony for a month or so.

Kudos to whoever brought up the factoid[?] that the
Chief Justice decides which disputes even GET CONSIDERED
by the individual justices for a primary measure.
If Roberts is compromised, the mask is made 'a Neoprene.
Back to lurking and thank you hugely for the unrelenting
diligence.
Truly an avatar signifying balls of 52100 chromy.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Earlier today Lin wood was daring Justice Roberts to sue him for defamation.

----------- Also-----------

Breaking..

So far, at least 140 members of Congress will vote against certifying Joe Biden as our next president on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently they have been reading the reports on Election irregularities, and paying attention to what whistleblowers and investigators have been saying in their numerous testimonies.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It appears that there is some ambiguity concerning exactly WHERE the two Roberts children originated.

3. So were the children adopted from Ireland?

This is not clear -- the Associated Press reports that they were "adopted from Latin America." This seems a bit puzzling, in light of the Time magazine report indicating that the children were born in Ireland. Also, their blonde hair and fair skin do not seem conventionally Latin American. Perhaps the children were born in Ireland, but were in Latin America immediately prior to their adoption.

underneaththeirrobes.blogs.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
I am wondering if that trip was really going to take place anyway. I think it was fake from the get go

I recall 17 once posting something like "Israel is last".

“Saving Israel for last.” 😀

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It appears that there is some ambiguity concerning exactly WHERE the two Roberts children originated.

3. So were the children adopted from Ireland?

This is not clear -- the Associated Press reports that they were "adopted from Latin America." This seems a bit puzzling, in light of the Time magazine report indicating that the children were born in Ireland. Also, their blonde hair and fair skin do not seem conventionally Latin American. Perhaps the children were born in Ireland, but were in Latin America immediately prior to their adoption.

underneaththeirrobes.blogs.com...

I could be wrong but I don’t think Ireland does adoptions to other countries.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Creep Thumper you have mail.

Happy New year's all!

Respectfully,
~meathead

Pterdine mail as well,

And ok TAT too... deplane? Deplane!
edit on 31-12-2020 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Q drops have warned all to stay out of the way during operations. Anyone who plays hero and inadvertently gets themselves smoked by the military is responsible for their own demise.

I think all of us short tempered geezers are willing to stay out of the way but will not look kindly toward those wanting to burn down our neighborhoods out of spite. March and sing all you want but rioting is prohibited by order of the neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I avoid Government and Manufacturing sectors Cavv... the ratio of grief to payback is a lot worse than Finance/IT/Retail.

Only reason I'd bite would be to take part in a post-DS world clean up.

Our stocks will rise high!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Exactly. Thank you. Satan is the Great Liar.

I think it's unwise to assume Satan is an okay guy. We've been fed a lot of propaganda via mass media.

Satan is the bad guy, which is why he's locked away.

Historically, one of the worst problems of mankind has been the inability to identify evil.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Shotgun technique?

Good post, btw.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

or a good advance cover story.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Morse? (I'm new at this)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

4:45 = 4more years of 45?

13:52:03

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
John Roberts Accused on Tape of Getting HACKED By Brennan and Clapper. Adoption Scandal?

Evidence shows that John Roberts, chief justice of the United States Supreme Court, was “hacked” by a Deep State surveillance operation overseen by Obama administration CIA director John Brennan and Obama director of national intelligence James Clapper.

Roberts, the Bush appointee, was allegedly the victim of the same Deep State surveillance program that spied on President Donald Trump.

On August 4, 2005, Matt Drudge reported: “The NEW YORK TIMES is looking into the adoption records of the children of Supreme Court Nominee John G. Roberts, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned. The TIMES has investigative reporter Glen Justice hot on the case to investigate the status of adoption records of Judge Roberts’ two young children, Josie age 5 and Jack age 4, a top source reveals. Judge Roberts and his wife Jane adopted the children when they each were infants. Both children were adopted from Latin America. A TIMES insider claims the look into the adoption papers are part of the paper’s “standard background check.” Bill Borders, NYT senior editor, explains: “Our reporters made initial inquiries about the adoptions, as they did about many other aspects of his background. They did so with great care, understanding the sensitivity of the issue.”

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

2021 incoming BOOMS..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Creep Thumper you have mail.

Happy New year's all!

Respectfully,
~meathead