It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
One would think that the Biden/Harris incoming team would invite the president of Mexico to the inauguration. Oddly no he did not receive an invitation. But wait...They want to tear down the wall and have no borders, and welcome all immigrants regardless if they are criminals. But instead first invites have been sent to Russia and Pakistan, obvious U.S. allies. Mexico and Canada, not so much? Nothing, I repeat nothing makes sense at this point.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
That was a different account

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Well get your kicks fast because ATS is probably next.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know what you mean by that. I simply reported something that happened, more unwarranted censorship.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

symbol

Asatru is a Nordic religion based on the ancient paganism of the Viking age ........

What is Odinism?

The oral traditions of the Odinists are recorded in a set of books called the Eddas. Followers of this religion regard nature as the true manifestation of the divine and believe that man is inherently good. Since 1973, Odinism has experienced a revival of sorts, with the governments of Iceland, Denmark, and Norway having officially recognized Odinism. Groups of Odinists are also found throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North and South America.

talk about battle ready larpers - Anarchists in disguise
:

The majority of this religion are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.
The majority of the right/trumpers/qanon are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.
The majority of the left/democrats are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.

Our awareness that the left has sucked at the tit of mainstream media too long and ingested the poison should be warning not to fall for it ourselves. A great awareness can only come about when blanket statements and labels stop. They are the greatest weapons used throughout time. Truth requires integrity of thought and word.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
That was a different account

Oh....thought it was the same. Couldn't find the post.

Either way.....the Qwannabe we are talking about should implode after today.....basically saying complete world chaos will start later today....

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, this is a change of heart...

BLM and MAGA Come Together to Oppose Forced Vaccination Bill in New York

Last month, Assembly member Linda Rosenthal — who is not a doctor, nor a scientist and holds only a bachelor’s degree in history — proposed a massively controversial bill that would mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for New Yorkers. Naturally, she is being met with resistance.

According to the NY Times, Rosenthal says her parents escaped Nazi Germany in the 30’s to come to America. Ironically enough, it was the Nazis who were famous for forcing medical procedures on citizens against their will. Now, Rosenthal has come full circle and is embracing the very ideology her parents fled.

^^^Brainwashing is strong with this one.

Black Lives Matter and MAGA supporters reportedly threw their differences to the wayside to come together in protest of Bill No. A1179. The event organizer, Cara Castronuova, documented the protest on her Facebook page.

It is not us vs. them, it is us vs. tyranny.

link   
a reply to: igloo

It didn't help that commentary, not news, became the norm in the MSM.

Commentary used to be very rare. It should be again.

The wrong people are losing their jobs.

The people who support this censorship and the blacklisting of conservatives simply because they are conservative is a very sick perspective.

I can't stand Liberals and most things that come out of their mouths, but I would never advocate to shut them up, especially in the way conservatives and the President of our country are now being silenced.

Jack the Big Baby is leading what I view as a very mentally ill censorship movement.

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

If the MSM doesn't report on it - it never happened!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What does that have to do with Tesla saying 3 6 and 9 are important to understanding the universe?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: nisei

Didn't Tesla say something about the keys to the universe being 3, 6, and 9? Great post by the way. Isn't math supposed to be the most truthful language or something?

Except math is flawed. There are not equal odd and even numbers. No matter how many numbers there are, there will always be twice as many even numbers than odd. It's the flawed nature of number dependent math. Math based on
Euclid's theories though, is a different matter since Euclid didn't talk about math as being dependent on numbers.

But the pattern don’t lie
Take a look at this beauty of a pattern

Don’t think about the value of the long numbers, think each number is in its own row
Each number when added to the one above it must be reduced to a single digit, using digit sums
1+9=10=1
9+8=17=8

123456789+
582582582*
714714714*
987654321 (reverse order)
417417417*
285285285*
123456789 (reset order)
This pattern would repeat for infinity

Imagine this wrapped around the wheel or twisting like a DNA sequence

Notice the Fibonacci sequence cascading down the columns.
Horizontally the odds and evens get in and out of order.

Order out of chaos.

Just another part of my madness

*Oh look at your calculator and you will see 741 852 and 963 in columns
Note the breaks in the sequence (denoted with an *) 369 is missing from the pattern.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I mean she is talking about DC basically being under a crazy military attack....tunnels being blown, bunkers, etc.....

I am curious why you think it is linked to Steinbart -- did I miss something?

Cheers

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
lol

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sorry that is what I am saying.

Godaddy is systematically going through all of the websites that they host.

A good friend of mine who works for Godaddy told me that yesterday.

Since ATS is hosted there I figured they might be next since they seem to be methodically removing sites

Get your kicks in now before it goes down, is all I am saying

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They are effectively making reaching low-earth orbit impossible with these thousands of tiny satellites. Its already a big concern with StarLink and the millions of piece of debris already orbiting our planet. Not to mention them defecating on the unobstructed view of the night sky places like the observatory in Hawaii need to function correctly. Eventually nobody is going to be able to leave because we've polluted our orbit as much as our planet. Once again the almighty dollar reigns surpreme.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Not "buying" it; not rejecting it either. How is this individual tied to Steinbart?

Cheers

Casual sorcery...😂

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I mean she is talking about DC basically being under a crazy military attack....tunnels being blown, bunkers, etc.....

I am curious why you think it is linked to Steinbart -- did I miss something?

Cheers

mobile.twitter.com...

Thanks, but still not understanding. Are you saying this account is the same as the one Chero linked to? Account names are different.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: MetalThunder

symbol

Asatru is a Nordic religion based on the ancient paganism of the Viking age ........

What is Odinism?

The oral traditions of the Odinists are recorded in a set of books called the Eddas. Followers of this religion regard nature as the true manifestation of the divine and believe that man is inherently good. Since 1973, Odinism has experienced a revival of sorts, with the governments of Iceland, Denmark, and Norway having officially recognized Odinism. Groups of Odinists are also found throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North and South America.

talk about battle ready larpers - Anarchists in disguise
:

The majority of this religion are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.
The majority of the right/trumpers/qanon are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.
The majority of the left/democrats are not larpers or anarchists in disguise.

Our awareness that the left has sucked at the tit of mainstream media too long and ingested the poison should be warning not to fall for it ourselves. A great awareness can only come about when blanket statements and labels stop. They are the greatest weapons used throughout time. Truth requires integrity of thought and word.

Thanks for pointing that out ....
But it only takes one Odd Job to swipe that wide brush across a whole group when it comes to " Trump " Supportrs eh ... .... see what I did there lol

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Different account

Also there's no verification that Storm Rider is female
edit on 12-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
1-11-21 FULLY ARMED MILITARY UNITS SEEN MOVING IN TEXAS USA!
YouTube

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Does anyone have eyes on the Schumann Resonance for today?

Interesting reading:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"It is noteworthy that, in the current study, disease-related syndrome was signifcantly associated with SBP, DBP, MAP, and DP, respectively. Disease-related illnesses were reported to be significantly associated with BP, health-related illnesses, quality of life, body mass index, and depression [18]. Health-related lifestyle, on the other hand, was reported to show no significant association with either BP or quality of life and may need further modification and validation [18]. The current results that those with good health-related lifestyle showed low BP reactivity to enhanced Schumann resonance may be due to the possible low validity of the index. Although typical amplitude of Schumann resonance signals is in the picotesla range and seems to be negligible compared to some man-made fields surrounding us, it has been acknowledged by the international scientific community that exposure to low-frequency, low-intensity electromagnetic fields can produce biological effects [22]. Should our brain be sensitive enough to discern those natural signals or artificially generated 8-Hz electromagnetic fields from the background noise, BP reactivity to Schumann resonance would make a good health indicator. Future study will explore the possible health effects of Schumann resonance at 8. 14. 20, and 26 Hz with a bigger sample size, and should the results remain statistically significant, further analysis of the wave structure and a series of experiments would follow."
edit on 1/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join