It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

My first impulse is the think that nobody will destroy the 5G dam, but it does create the free electrons that power the war against the American People.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

10-viking-and-norse-symbols-with-powerful-meanings

mysticalraven.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
If this isn't the scenario you want to see played out then what exactly are you expecting to happen instead?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
“Enabling a new kind of everywhere...”

Democrats would be perfectly happy if they had a system to punish Trumpers at whim, with a press of a button.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nothing, but everything. Look at the numbers 3-6-9. Let's go into the number three, It's the second number that can be counted.

If you have one of something, you have an object. Two of something, and you can now count it. So three of something is just the second number that is countable. Six is twice the second countable, and nine is three times the second number.

If we were to use this system more logically, then it should go:
Two of something since it's the first countable number
Four of something since it's twice the first countable number
Six of something since it's three times the first countable number

My point behind all of this is that we have the numbering sequences all wrong because we are being mislead about the nature of numbers. It's why Pythagoreanism was a Secret Society even though many Athenians could do basic mathematics. They hid the nature of numbers from the other Athenians by obscuring how numbers work. We can see this is how Euclid explained math without the use of numbers since he understood that the way to use numbers was a secret.

a reply to: Observationalist

Right Patterns don't lie, only the numbers are misleading. This was important to understand, even more some when you look at patterns like the Fibonacci Numbering Patterns. Think of how the numbers work in terms of letters instead, then you begin to see why the numbers are a lie and the pattern isn't.

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Vasa Croe
If this isn't the scenario you want to see played out then what exactly are you expecting to happen instead?

There is an interesting sidebar re: China in those tweets. Like FF, my eyes open wide at the thought of the 3G dam going -- especially if it is 'helped' by a military strike. That is an overwhelming death toll. I also found the comments re: PRC - North Korea relationship of interest.

Cheers

link   

1-11-21 FULLY ARMED MILITARY UNITS SEEN MOVING IN TEXAS USA!
YouTube

IMO Fake.

1. It was passed around earlier as being Florida.

2. If it was something really surreal or out of place in this tik tok and social media world, there would be huge amounts of other videos floating around of the caravan , etc.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Just about all the roads on this map just got blocked. Cops on every street. Cars/buses/trucks are stuck.

(in D.C.)
link to map

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Youtube Yanky Yanked lol

Was about trump taking down the Banker Cabal

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I'm paying zero attention to random accounts posting the 411.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: crankyoldman

10-viking-and-norse-symbols-with-powerful-meanings

mysticalraven.com...

That's very old mythology, but you can bet the left will now call us Nazis and WS just for linking to that page.

We need to discourage that kind of thinking because the left assumes we're ALL WS, which is ridiculous, but there it is.

It's unfortunate that a few bad apples ended up in the barrel with us.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

YouTube

How does the person talking on the video know that they have live ammo? Also if the person talking on the video doesn't know where this is, then why does it say Texas?

At any rate we know that in more than a few states Armed Forces are being moved into areas around their state capitals. So there is know disputing that fact. Good to have video of other troop movements so that people will have some understanding of where things are going down and can seek safety if needed.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Just about all the roads on this map just got blocked. Cops on every street. Cars/buses/trucks are stuck.

(in D.C.)
link to map

Chuck Schumer just gave a press conference. Poor fella is scared to death. Wants President Trump out of office before the end of this week.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Well, this is a change of heart...

BLM and MAGA Come Together to Oppose Forced Vaccination Bill in New York

I believe that most people would agree on a basic list of principles. That's like, if you made a survey worded just right, most people would answer it the exact same way. This is a good example.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei

"Didn't Tesla say something about the keys to the universe being 3, 6, and 9? Great post by the way. Isn't math supposed to be the most truthful language or something?"

There is a stunning beauty in the 9 times table that makes me think so... if you add the two numerals of each answer they always total 9. The first column of the two numerals also add up sequentially toward 9 and the second column subtracts sequentially away from 9. That is some crazy symmetry and would seem to me something structural in the universe.

1x9 = 09 0+9 = 9
2x9 = 18 1+8 = 9
3x9 = 27 2+7 = 9
4x9 = 36 3+6 = 9
5x9 = 45 4+5 = 9
6x9 = 54 5+4 = 9
7x9 = 63 6+3 = 9
8x9 = 72 7+2 = 9
9x9 = 81 8+1 = 9
10x9 = 90 9+0 = 9

edit on 12-1-2021 by igloo because: lost the quote so added some

edit on 12-1-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

YouTube

How does the person talking on the video know that they have live ammo? .

Right. You wouldn’t unless you climbed in and looked.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
One thing that I can say about the YT video of troops moving (was supposed to be Florida, now Texas) is that the troops are armed.... unlike the NG troops that we were seeing in Washington, DC.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guyfriday

What does that have to do with Tesla saying 3 6 and 9 are important to understanding the universe?

Remember me telling y’all 3 was the number of man 6 was the devil and 9 was God?
And y’all said 6 was the number of man? I got that from Tesla, allegedly.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join