It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
GoDaddy just booted the biggest gun forum in the world off its platform. Big Tech is strong with the crazy.

thefederalist.com...

link   
If I'm reading it right, it would be 6:30am EST tomorrow?

Oh, ML would be 3:30pm today I think?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Cameoii
Storm Rider on Twitter just eluded to something that you guys have probably already thought of, but was a light bulb moment for me. The "done in 30" reference could be talking about the operation taking place over 30 hours. According to her tweet, we are now in the 12th hour.

12TH HOUR
SILENCE/ 22 NATIONS 4200 GENERALS,| ALLIANCE FORCE
GUARDIANS SF, FULL U.S. MI.
// OPERATIONS BEGAN/ SILENCE
15TH HOUR ECHO LOUD GREEN
WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED/RIOTS FEAR PANIC/ MILITARY. MARSHALL LAW
19TH HR POTUS FULL CONTROL
20TH HIDDEN
29TH HR POTUS V2
[DONE IN 30] Q

Tweet

So....folks are buying what she's peddling? And she is a Steinbart fan? So by 730 EST tonight Marshall law is going to hit?

Sorry.....this person doesn't really do it for me......seems more like just another Steinbart.

edit on 1/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not "buying" it; not rejecting it either. How is this individual tied to Steinbart?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That doesn't surprise me. They were strong in the power of the Q. A few rabbit holes took to me to some obscure posts there.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
GoDaddy just booted the biggest gun forum in the world off its platform. Big Tech is strong with the crazy.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe being tagged this way is the Biblical Mark of the Beast.

We'll be nothing but a trail on a global map.

Probably, partly, along with Baal Gates nanotech vax & ID2020 program.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why is Trump flying with Lady G ?

a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I also am not sold on the predictions, but at least predictions with a short time table will be easily dismissed or verified quickly. At worst it is a distraction that provided me that light bulb moment!

I'm more concerned about the fact that the account is still up with an obvious link to the very group that is currently being demonized in the public eye. Feels like a setup to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii

I also am not sold on the predictions, but at least predictions with a short time table will be easily dismissed or verified quickly. At worst it is a distraction that provided me that light bulb moment!

I'm more concerned about the fact that the account is still up with an obvious link to the very group that is currently being demonized in the public eye. Feels like a setup to me.

Yes, one would think the twitter brownshirts would have removed the account by now.

I did like the bit about "4200 generals". Just a bit top-heavy

Account still posting btw.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

thefederalist.com...

After knocking off a sitting president they now feel empowered to delete and coup d'etat anyone.

link   
Continuing my thoughts I think we are in for a big show. Any people who arrive in Washington for the inauguration have to be specifically invited. Bidden/Harris team have invited RUSSIA, which I assume might me Putin since he called and congratulated Biden or maybe the ambassador. Anyone else invited would be especially close to the potential incoming administration. We now have the National Guard there. Might make some people rather nervous to attend so it is quite the quandary. If they don't go risk insulting potential incoming administration but if things go south they are stuck in the pen. Round up time.
Inviting a foreign country is a big deal. Obama sent out 1 million invites and none to any other country.
PAKISTAN has just received one. The one for Pakistan should raise eye brows. Bilawal Bhutb-Zardari and his father but his father can not go because he is on the country's do not exit list.
Pakistan and Russia! Maybe China with the pretense to ease relations. This is serious red flags. I can't believe any of this.
www.wionews.com...
www.business-standard.com...

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I mean she is talking about DC basically being under a crazy military attack....tunnels being blown, bunkers, etc.....

And 7 major cities going under attack.....way over the top crazy.

edit on 1/12/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I mean she is talking about DC basically being under a crazy military attack....tunnels being blown, bunkers, etc.....

Oh yeah, it is 'out there'. I am curious why you think it is linked to Steinbart -- did I miss something?

Cheers

link   

many have launched and are in orbit now. starlink via spaceX

the day they launched... caught them with my telescope... wondering if this(time/nexus) is why

link   
I hear it is time to ...fly...

link   
SourGrapes, just caught up with the thread and acknowledgment of your post waaay back.

🙋🏼‍♀️👋

Your User ID has never been more relevant.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My mind is foggy, but was the Alamo Model we looked at here from Xmas 2019? Or from something else?

I get the feeling that connects to today, but alas mind is mush.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well get your kicks fast because ATS is probably next.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Oh, and one more thing. Someone asked about whether anyone had done a deep dive on Parler owners...

I can't give you any links to info, but my missus tends to study different things to me... and I trust her opinion/research (she's no slouch)... anyway, she has told me more than once over the past number of months that there is Soros money in Parler.

That might be a place to start a search and see what comes up. If it is true, then it may well have been a DS trap.

Like I say, I can't confirm this. But thought I'd add it in case anyone wanted to look into it.

Bongino explicitly denied that on his podcast last night. He does say he is a part owner and would know. He strikes me as trustworthy.

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Oh yeah, it is 'out there'. I am curious why you think it is linked to Steinbart -- did I miss something?

Cheers

Someone a few pages back mentioned it....I think it was some reference to Baby Q or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join