It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:
(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Considering Trump will be in Texas tomorrow inspecting the border fence, perhaps the Alamo reference refers to the fence, as in this time we're going to win this battle.

Spitballing.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Considering Trump will be in Texas tomorrow inspecting the border fence, perhaps the Alamo reference refers to the fence, as in this time we're going to win this battle.

Spitballing.

Poor choice of imagery in my opinion.

Crockett died at the Alamo

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Must be nice to just jet off to the hospital on a whim and get that antibody treatment. If you or I asked for that we’d likely get laughed out of the building.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Never trust anyone that uses the word poignant.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I bet they get a doctor on demand, and that if they even get a vaccine, it's probably for something real rather then whatever "covid" means this week. While I don't go for the "Conspiracy of the Week" I do think there might be something to that code word challenge picture posted earlier here.

Reflecting back on what my neighbor said, I'm wondering if DC will be the city that gets destroyed in an all out battle that sours Americans to the idea that a Civil War is a good idea?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah he was arrested and had already been released with no charges.

Imagine that.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

The set up in the media is happening now. Didn’t the headline come out that Congress was possibly exposed to COVID during the “riots”

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This banning is getting ridiculous!!!

Law Enforcement Today

FB has just blocked Law Enforcement Today - with it's nearly 900,000 members - from posting. All admins blocked from posting to any page and group they are associated with. This is out of control.

@foxandfriends
@MariaBartiromo
@BreitbartNews
@RandPaul
@RepClayHiggins
12:25 AM · Jan 12, 2021·Twitter Web App

I'm visualising Zuckerberg and Dorsey as King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, feeling safe behind the gold gates of the Palace of Versailles, as the starving masses of Pepes drag forward a guillotine ...and Marie Antoinette says:

"Let them Tw-EAT Cake!"

I wonder if FF or some one else better than me could knock up a Meme of same?

edit on 11-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well didn't a good chunk of leo's support Trump? Getting way obvious now they are going after any Trump supporters. I applaud this move, it will just show more people what they are doing!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Guyfriday
On the local NBC news they just reported that riots are being planned on several State Capitals, through Twitter, Facebook, and as of this morning Parler. Parler? Can't they even get their propaganda figured out. How in the hell is rioters planning anything on a disconnected platform?

Obviously NBC wrote this in advance of any real evidence.

It's libelous.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Far-right streamer ‘Baked Alaska’ stormed Capitol while COVID-19-positive

One of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol building is a far-right livestreamer who recently tested positive for the coronavirus — and was seen in the mob without a mask, according to reports Thursday.

Tim Gionet, a white nationalist troll known as Baked Alaska, streamed more than 20 minutes of his breach inside the building — at times wearing no mask — as terrified lawmakers were rushed to safety, according to Business Insider.

In the video, the far-right troll says he contracted the virus from a bar bouncer and plans to sue the establishment.

💣😂🤣 He 'baked' the Capitol!🏅👏

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Link

I actually don't know the answer to this. So the 4:00AM Agent Provocateur talking points go out and those working at their aged computers at mom's apartment go to work.

Do the talking point say "the riots were MAGA, make sure everyone knows it" or do the talking points say "the riot isn't a riot, and it wasn't MAGA but a FF, pin it on MAGA, Q etc?"

The reason it comes to mind is do these folks get irked when the find out they are being lied to, or are they irked that folks figure out the truth despite their efforts? I mean how long can one go on doing the bidding being lied to over and over again?

Worst.False.Flag.EVER.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Bill Clinton was already rumored to have been euthanized, sometime around January 5th.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think I read Baked Alaska may have been in Pelosi's office too.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10th_Mountain_Division

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think you missed the part where US MILITARY controls the interim period. As in "Trump takes a knee"...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes, but I meant the real reason...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: TXTriker

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
On Parler, Lin Wood has posted a letter from Nancy Pelosi from Aug 27th... was it found on her seized laptop? It's the second post down (at the mo)

Bigger

Note point 3:

...Show your support for anyone breaking the law

If this is real, then ANYBODY who suffered because of the BLM/Antifa riots has cause to sue the Democratic Party.

I did a search on the signature for Pelosi just to compare. The png is on Wiki so anyone could have put the signature on the letter or she did it. The signature is a pretty good match.

I'm in Oregon and I'm calling it bullsh*t. The letter doesn't even look formatted properly (everything is too centered) and the word wrapping looks funky. Won't even get into the pixelation around the text and what's clearly (to me) an image of Pelosis signature thrown in.

Ted Wheeler has no support in Portland from either side. Antifa hates him because he won't go full retard like they want, and everyone else hates him because he's a pansy ass bi*ch and won't do anything about antifs violence, autonomous zones, attacking of police officers etc. Not even sure how he won reelection when the Antifs candidate was miles ahead of him in the polls.

As I said, could go either way. However, centered formatting is one old form of formatting letters for business. Never cared for it myself but it was used. Nancy is 80+ right so maybe that's how she writes letters. Don't know. Just checked to see if the signature was even close.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Anatomy of a very misleading headline - surprise and misleading story.

Army probing officer Emily Rainey who led group to deadly DC riots

"to deadly riots" uh, lie much Lee Brown?

Misleading - people read headline and first paragraph.

An Army psychological warfare officer is being investigated for busing people more than 300 miles to attend the Trump rally that turned into deadly riots at the Capitol, Army officials have confirmed.

She's a patriot, took folks to support DJT and freedom.

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join