It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We need something uplifting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Perhaps. Numerous other Capitol Hill police officers are under doj investigation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That article says they are looking at 10 to 15 more. That tells me they were either told to allow them in or they knew these people weren't insurrectionists or terrorists. Maybe we'll find out, but I'm sure it won't be from the mouths of the msm.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems Pete Gaynor will be stepping into the role of Acting Secretary of Homeland Security:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Storm is here!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

That article says they are looking at 10 to 15 more. That tells me they were either told to allow them in or they knew these people weren't insurrectionists or terrorists. Maybe we'll find out, but I'm sure it won't be from the mouths of the msm.

Makes one wonder
WHERES Nancy ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From the same Twitter account as the Pence Copter picture is this retweeted
twit

Which may account for her unaccountable absence

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

One of my last tweet decodes pointed to keeping an eye on resignations!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: queenofswords

Makes one wonder
WHERES Nancy ?

I said this about 5 pages back. Where is Nancy? Lending credence to the fact that she may be in cuffs as of about midnight last night. Knowing it was coming, she had the order for the speaker pro temp already drafted for today.

I want Pelosi "proof of life" or that hag is on a plane to GITMO already.
edit on 11-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
GAB seems to be completely unreachable now in the UK - they must be getting hammered with traffic !

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

was my point ...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
After all Nancy's bluster, your going to try to tell me she hasn't made an appearance today to gloat over the introduction of the impeachment??? REALLY?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

See my post above Panoz, according to Mike Lindell an affidavit from the Italian Govt on Election Fraud was introduced to Congress last night

Update: the original tweet by Mike Lindell has been taken down but still in the link above
edit on 11-1-2021 by Heirophant because: (no reason given)

link   
We are at RED 2 for sure. RED 3 incoming IMO

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Or it was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Keep this in mind when we hear about riots and protests.

Crisis Cast

Our role play actors are psychologically trained in criminal and victim behaviour. They bring intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents on the battlefield, during kidnap and ransom and emergency evacuation situations and in hostile threat incidents in urban or public places.

But we can – and do – supply up to two hundred fully trained and rehearsed actors. The way we do this is by building teams of twelve (six pairs per team) and each team of twelve will have a wrangler whose job is to make sure all logistics are handled for his team; from casting and contracts (including NDA’s), to being paid and put safely on the bus home. The Team Wrangler will also be responsible for Health and Safety during a simulation.

The picture on the website shows a riot scenario.

All the worlds a stage.
We are watching a movie

ETA: watch the video at the bottom of this page....
About

edit on 11-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

If they were involved they should be indicted.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

The impeachment vote is scheduled for Wednesday.

Democrat legal scholar Jonathan Turley says it is unconstitutional the way the house is going about it.

Federal judges told election Challengers that complaints should be filed before the crime occurs.

Now is the time for the Trump Administration to file their complaint about what the US House is planning to do.

edit on 1/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There was a wild rumor on 8kun last night that:

1) DC was going to be "bordered" by the national guard and anyone wanting to leave would have to agree to search of all their possessions and a strip search,

2) Then, rather than putting Marines/NG at risk, the Potomac was going to be diverted to flood all the tunnels in DC, up to 3 times, to ensure they were fully "sanitised",

3) Then D.C. was going to be left, deserted, as a mausoleum to the corruption that the people should never have allowed to happen .

It was an interesting view on "Watch the Water".

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heard that as well. It would be wild if they did that. I liked the part where the person in the audio said we are going to wash all the crap out of this city or something like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good place to put up that statue park ...lol

Stand the Heroes a top the traitors perhaps
Still so much history there

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join