It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
From yesterday

PresidentTrump
@PresidentTrump

"The democrats are playing their "Impeachment Card" again. Clearly they don't want some "information" exposed. They chose the wrong person!"

app.clouthub.com...

PresidentTrump
@PresidentTrump

"The extreme leftists have no shame in what they have done. They have belittled the Constitution of the United States - Not on my watch! USA demands the truth!"

We have work to do. Stay strong.

app.clouthub.com...
edit on 1/11/2021 by pale5218 because: added second post from yesterday

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

I wouldn't trust that account to be POTUS. I wouldn't put a lot of trust in those posts for now.

link   
did anyone see this speech by Trump. It was aird in Greece between the 6-8th. Someone not seen it anywhere on msm news.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 11-1-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

link   
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Pompeo’s tweets. He literally has hundreds if not thousands of folks hanging off every tweet due to the 30 min / 60 min synchronicity. His posts also indicate some type of timer due to the decreasing numbers mentioned in his posts

I was thinking automated tweets but he just threw everyone off but posting the latest one a few mins off schedule, kind of like a proof to the naysayers !!
edit on 11-1-2021 by thesaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

My vibe from social media for the day.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I wouldn't trust that account to be POTUS. I wouldn't put a lot of trust in those posts for now.

I agree, with the crap on some of these sites now, but it seems the account was verified and the quotes in there certainly are his tone and language.

Maybe someone else can validate it, I could be mistaken.
edit on 1/11/2021 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There were people of all stripes there, veterans, teachers, multi generations, old and young, regular everyday law abiding American People standing outside on a cold Washington day. Any illegal unpeaceful thing that may have gone down inside did not represent what this movement is and the people who were there to express their constitutional right to air their grievances. So, thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words!

You have completely summed up the sentiment of everyone who heard the call and had the ability to be there. We will not allow our country to be stolen. We have the right for civil disobedience, actually we have the duty to defend our constitution.

This is precisely what we did and it has the establishment and MSM/Big Tech losing their minds. Not only did their false flag operation not work, it has had the opposite effect. The world saw us stand outside of the Capitol and demand that our voices were heard.

The world saw that Americans will not accept a fraudulent election.

We voted for Trump overwhelmingly and we are just getting started!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

Wasn't he counting down the last few days with yesterday he mentioned Quatro and today would be three in the sequence. Three minutes off from the normal 30 minutes is how I took it. Just continuing the countdown.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

LOL! I'm waiting for next movie to start.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is from january 8

a reply to: purplemer

Love&Light
SatNam

link   
a reply to: thesaint

Simon Parkes says they are codes to active ops. teams around the world ... but who knows !

Video

link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

OMG, Southern, THANK YOU!

I am laughing so hard I'm crying and can barely type. I actually howled with laughter!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Stream for DJT speech, tomorrow
YouTube

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh this was good;

Congress’s attending physician warned House members on Sunday that they may have been exposed to the coronavirus last week, after evacuating from the House chamber when pro-Trump insurrectionists stormed the US Capitol.

And the first victim has been ID'ed;

New Jersey Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman announced Monday that she had tested positive for Covid-19 after she and other members of Congress were kept in a secret location during last week’s insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Watson Coleman said she tested positive after receiving a rapid antigen test.

“While I am experiencing mild, cold-like symptoms, I remain in good spirits and will continue to work on behalf of my constituents,” said Watson Coleman, who has represented New Jersey’s 12th Congressional District since 2015, in a statement.

The 75-year-old Congress member tweeted late Wednesday afternoon that, on her doctor’s advice, she was en route to a hospital for monoclonal antibody treatment.

Better Vaccine up the members of Congress now.

Serious question: "could this be an excuse for these people "dying off" this weekend?" You know a suicide weekend if you will.
edit on 11-1-2021 by Guyfriday because: fixed a typo

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

I haven’t seen that yet. I believed they were just automated but the content and timing is beginning to demonstrate something intentional at least

edit on 11-1-2021 by thesaint because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I wondered if they might be set up for the inauguration but if people are being told not to go to the inauguration then why do they need all these huge generators all over the place?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder why Pompeo's Twitter has not been taken down yet ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: queenofswords

I agree, with the crap on some of these sites now, but it seems the account was verified and the quotes in there certainly are his tone and language.

Maybe someone else can validate it, I could be mistaken.

OK, I have to admit failure. I don't think this is the President, these bastards are getting better at screwing with you.
Sorry for the distraction.

Also - I was looking for the emoji drinking hemlock?? I don't see it!
edit on 1/11/2021 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218
It looks like President Trump has joined Clouthub and has been posting some there.

PresidentTrump
@PresidentTrump

app.clouthub.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I wondered if they might be set up for the inauguration but if people are being told not to go to the inauguration then why do they need all these huge generators all over the place?

A large scale production.

Crisi Cast

Large Scale Incidents
We can provide up to 400 actors, fully trained and rehearsed along with professional teams that look after make-up, prosthetics, pyrotechnics, wardrobe, special effects, covert and aerial footage.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join