It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Precisely PurpleFox!!!

Woooooo! They have it all. The time is nigh.

We shall wait for the reckoning!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ANybody know when Trump is speaking??

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Is this Joe Biden's answer to falling crowd numbers?

"Fill the seats with National Guard!"

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes the owner of GAB Andrew Torba is a christian and a conservative. He's been blacklisted by virtually every big corporation you need to be in contact with to maintain a platform. Paypal/visa/mastercard. He has to recieve donations by mail. They have bult everything from the ground up and I hope they are a fortress at this pont in time, seems everyone has migrated there.

Torba is a cool guy, its fun to read his updates regarding gab in en email he sends out every few days.

I highly recommend it. Though its slow as # atm. Great awekening group has a lot of information. I think its th biggest group on gab currently.

Thanks, I'll give it a look...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheMandolorian
So that letter is essentially saying Russians spread the disinformation about Biden extorting the President of Ukraine...and other negative things about Joe Biden?

? Where did you get that from???

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why do they need 15k national guard troops for a virtual inauguration?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
POTUS's biography now gone from state.gov. Doesn't even show up on their list anymore.

Also, HUMVEE carriers seen moving through northern VA.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
DJTs biography on the State Dept. website states that his term ends today:

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:40:41.

link

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why do they need 15k national guard troops for a virtual inauguration?

Fantastic question.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A few years ago, I was considering attempting a career (career... such an ugly word lol) as a 'professional' writer. I stumbled upon this screenwriter's blog offering tips on how to create a great ending to a story. The blogger details what he refers to as the Bow and Arrow Moment. As we are in a countdown to some unknown event, I keep thinking about the bow and arrow. I don't know if this carries much relevance to what we're going through now but since we are 'watching a movie', this advice may apply. Here's some excerpts from the blog entry:

Great Endings #9: Does your script have a Bow and Arrow Moment?

A profoundly moving ending depends first on building tension. But how you release that tension is just as critical.

Tension must be released swiftly

Climaxes cannot be fragmented – not if you want to move the audience, and that, ultimately, is what we’re trying to do. In order to deliver this profoundly moving experience, you need to build the tension, and build it a little more, and then build it until it’s impossible for us to bear it any longer and then … release it, in one swift action. Like a bow and arrow.

What exams and lost children teach us about endings

Remember what it was like at high school or university to be approaching your final exam period. You might have been facing 8 or 10 exams over a couple of weeks and you thought, oh, no, how horrendous. And how great it was going to be when it was all over?!?!? But, when you’d finished all your exams, it felt pretty good, but not quite as good as you thought you’d feel. Why?

Because the pressure had been released gradually. The bow was pulled back as far as it would go before the first exam, but then, with each successive exam, the tension was released a little, and a little more, until, by the time you got to the last exam, there wasn’t a whole lot of power left in that bow.

By comparison, think about when you might have lost a child in a shopping mall or a loved one went missing. You are absolutely frantic, the tension is at fever pitch, and then, if we’re fortunate, the tension is released in one swift action …You get the phone call that tells you …They’ve been found.

Instantaneously, the tension comes off – the arrow spirals off into the distance – and the sense of elation in your body is extraordinary. We need to heed the lessons of these examples in shaping our stories. If we want to give our audience this emotional rush, we need to release the dramatic tension in one swift action.

source

Are we manifesting a Bow and Arrow Moment? If so, let's make that arrow soar
edit on 11-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Statement from National Security Advisor Robert C. O’Brien

In May 2020, the Trump Administration foresaw and declared the death of Hong Kong’s free and open society at the hands of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Last week’s politicized arrests of more than 50 people, former elected officials among them, for exercising their political rights guaranteed under the Basic Law, is the latest of many successive nails that Beijing has driven into the coffin of Hong Kong democracy.

In May, the Administration demanded answers from Beijing about the origins of the virus and accused the World Health Organization of enabling a cover up by deferring to the CCP. Just as China ignored its international obligations under the Sino-British Joint Declaration, it continues to do so with the International Health Regulations.

The United States was the first major country with the courage and conviction to candidly acknowledge the true nature of the CCP regime. It is critical that nations around the world demand accountability from Beijing. The world cannot continue to pay heavy prices for its naiveté and complicity in Beijing’s irresponsible and harmful practices – whether it is ending the rule of law in Hong Kong or not cooperating with health officials on the pandemic. The United States is examining further options to respond.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Doesn't sound like a leaving letter to me!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Maybe I read it too quickly. Whenever I see an Administration official blaming Russia instead of China it makes me upset.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

15000 National Guard troops is more than double what was call for this past Friday!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nancy Pelosi has revealed the truth about the election.

mobile.twitter.com...

So did you have the "looked like shes been hacked" in your original response to this or did a different poster have that?

Trying to figure out if it it was just an honest mistake or just more inaccurate info on your part.

edit on 11-1-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I know! If you include troops already there than I guess thats over 20,000.

All for nothing eh!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So, Trump will be speaking from the Alamo tomorrow? The Alamo is the site of a famous last stand.

I would interpret this to mean, Trump wants to send the signal that he won't go down without a fight.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I thought it was Alamo TX, not San Antonio?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Apparently so... Though we mustn't forget...

No one has a literal Trump card, but Trump!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Whatever is going on Trump needs to get his a** to the podium.

Even if it's for one minute.

Just to tell us WTF is going on.

NOW do you understand the tactic?

Look what he can do to a mortal like youself if he remains hidden.

Imagine what it's like to be his direct enemy and he's coming for YOU!

We don't know if he's captive or being threatened or what is going on.

One mistake people here make daily is thinking they know what is going on.

I admit I don't. But I'd like to as a citizen of this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join