It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I know! If you include troops already there than I guess thats over 20,000.

All for nothing eh!

Security Experts on CNN Fox News and other networks say the biggest fear is a lone wolf going after specific officials.

15000 or a hundred thousand troops will not stop a lone wolf. In fact it may make it easier for the Lone Wolf, because so many personnel are Milling around. All he has to do is put on a helmet.

These people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

We're in the countdown. I have zero doubts about that right now. The only real question is what it means and where it goes. I'm hoping for good things, and I feel full of positive energy. Feels like the night before Christmas when I was a little kid.

Q says be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

youtu.be...

I've been trying to figure out what that means for 50 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: tanstaafl
Maybe I read it too quickly. Whenever I see an Administration official blaming Russia instead of China it makes me upset.

Rotflmao!

Ok, no worries...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Very noisy helicopters flying around Vice President’s residence — what is going on?

Usually helicopters over Vice President’s residence fly away — but there has been constant helicopter noise in skies for a while. May mean something or may not.

Twitter

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So according to The Bias News on twitter acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf is stepping down. (Fox News)

twitter.com...

Though I haven't any other links yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Old post, I read 2017

SatNam

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

We're in the countdown. I have zero doubts about that right now. The only real question is what it means and where it goes. I'm hoping for good things, and I feel full of positive energy. Feels like the night before Christmas when I was a little kid.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A lot of stuff doesn't make it through my VPN.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
So according to The Bias News on twitter acting DHS secretary Chad Wolf is stepping down. (Fox News)

twitter.com...

Though I haven't any other links yet.

Interesting. The WH recommendation of Chad Wolf for Secretary of Homeland Security was withdrawn last week so this could be true.
edit on 11-1-2021 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's unfortunate, just another layer of censorship via VPNeh

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

My

Understanding VPN jurisdiction: 5 eyes, 9 eyes, 14 eyes

vpnpro .com link won't embed
edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Very noisy helicopters flying around Vice President’s residence — what is going on?

Usually helicopters over Vice President’s residence fly away — but there has been constant helicopter noise in skies for a while. May mean something or may not.

Twitter

If you look at the TFR list (temp flight restrictions) there are zones over Indiana until the 17th or something. I was wondering if that was because of Pence being home or what. So maybe? TFR list

It says near Terre Haute, Indiana. No idea where Pence lives, nor do I understand how to read TFRs, but: Terre Haute NOTAM

I'm sure someone with more knowledge in that department can shed more light.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Just confirmed by Fox News. Chad wolf is stepping down. I know nothing about him. Only that DHS said the November election what's the most Secure and safest in American history.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
If you look at the TFR list (temp flight restrictions) there are zones over Indiana until the 17th or something. I was wondering if that was because of Pence being home or what. So maybe? TFR list

It says near Terre Haute, Indiana. No idea where Pence lives, nor do I understand how to read TFRs, but: Terre Haute NOTAM

This was discussed, briefly, yesterday. That TFR is over the Terra Haute Federal Correctional Institution. There could be residential development out there. I wonder if the Pence homestead is near the prison. Thinking not likely.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
That's interesting. It was on the back of the Mercury Dime which started in 1916.

Did anyone catch in the pictures of Pelosi's office the framed pictures of JFK and Jackie O?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep, that about sums it up!
There is an infamous symbol in the House chamber that most everyone overlooks and has very little to no idea what it represents nor what it means. It's true colors came apparent in 2020.

This?

Fasces - Symbol of Rome, root of the word Fascist. Meaning... bundle of sticks... stronger as a group than as one.

It's actually everywhere. It's hard to tell how much meaning it really has these days. Could be very telling, or so over used to be meaningless.

BINGO! Very long history, double-meanings, and perverted down through the centuries but those in HOUSE know and have always stood behind the true meaning and representation. And we know those ruling-class types at the very top are deep into the occult dark side and ancient symbolism.

America is just a continuation of Rome controlled by the Vatican & their military arm, the Jesuits.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm a newbie...only a few months old

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Twitter

Prison TFR, surface to 1,000ft AGL. Active until 1/16/2021@2359

It’s tiny, 1 mile radius. Nothing of importance in regards to this thread.
edit on 11-1-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wut?
You can’t be serious. They play that movie all day every Christmas. I know you’ve seen it. What do you mean?

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Mike Pence may have purchased a home in Terre Haute Indiana. Before becoming vice president he lived in Indianapolis Indiana. That has been his voting address since he moved to Washington DC.

www.indystar.com...

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

As someone who grew up with "Ovaltine", I seem to remember it was advertised with a tone of sitting down in front of the fire on a cold dark evening.

But then I found this from 1985

May I please be excused for saying "bloody hell"!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Twitter

Prison TFR, surface to 1,000ft AGL. Active until 1/16/2021@2159

It’s tiny, 2 mile radius.

How will they defend against the carrier pigeons, Democrats are so worried about?

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join