It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: crankyoldman

So I watched the whole thing and they are pushing for Pence to Art 25 Trump. Reconvene tomorrow at 9 am.

Which makes her absence very suspect. She's desperate, in her words, to save herself from "him" but isn't on the floor to help rally both the troops and the case being made - which is going nowhere?

Show of force, as it was her idea. 25th last Oct proffered by her for DJT and Actor Joe both.

She had time to show Leslie DeepState Stahl and her wig around the horror of Nana's broken into office...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I hope he is busy declassing everything, pardoning Snowden and Assange, transferring power to the military, and high fiving everyone. I am ready to end the wait and get this this started if it’s going to happen

It needs to happen soon because corporations are now being pressured into not hiring anyone who served in Trump Administration.

And I see another headline saying Rudy Giuliani has been disbarred.

We and the president want people who served in the Trump Administration to have fond memories of their many accomplishments. Not to go through life with a black check mark next to their name.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not at all from my 40,000 ft view. Alot of this on social media is layers upon layers of distractions & diversions with sprinkles of facts inter-dispersed.

My optimism is growing thinner but I know much has to do with all the emotional turmoil clouding judgement. Sometimes better to take the high ground and watch it play out. I'm prepared; I think.

Well, won't be long now. Watch the water.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Plenty of activity:

adsbexchange.com

link   
Anyone else see the tweet from Chuck Callesto about the Juno spacecraft which is orbitting Jupiter has picked up FM radio signals from the moon Ganymede?

Space Force? Watch the Skies?
edit on 11-1-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

link   

Idk where Pelosi is but...

This from Telegram.

They have it all!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Reading this thread right now is like trying to hold a bar of soap in the shower. Just when you think you have caught up, it slips out of your fingers and you have to catch it again.

I just wanted to do a little follow up regarding the Alice Kennedy post I made. I was very tired by the end of it last night, so didn't have time to write much.

But I want to point out something regarding Austin and all of this. To be honest, it is irrelevant what you think of Austin and what is going on around him. One way or another, it is quite likely that he is part of the operation, even if as a red herring.
I'm not convinced that he is a play of the opposing force.

Austin was pictured with the Capitol Viking, and in a video with him. Was that by mere chance?

Did you know that the Viking is a Marine?

there is much more going on there than just a larp.

One more little interesting thing after reading through Alice's feed. She made reference to RED 3

She said if you create an anagram of PENCE PELOSI... you get SILENCE POPE. She also seemed to infer that it was a countdown, and RED 1 is the final stage, not the first.

We're in the countdown. I have zero doubts about that right now. The only real question is what it means and where it goes. I'm hoping for good things, and I feel full of positive energy. Feels like the night before Christmas when I was a little kid.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Jesus, just looked at military air traffic. It's insane up there.

Yes, just military traffic.

Click on the U and the U only.

globe.adsbexchange.com...

Currently around 175-190 in the US. ~200 is pretty typical.

link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

LOL yeah, and when he did that it caused some random, unaffiliated tiny company's stock to go up like 700%. Went from trading under a dollar to 70 dollars a share in a matter of hours. Look up SIGL. Its some random company called Signal Advance Inc.

link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Plenty of activity:

adsbexchange.com

That's all traffic. Click on the U to see military traffic. And that's just the stuff they LET us see.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
FOUND this:

OUT OF OFFICE Mystery as official US State Department website says Trump’s term ‘ENDED’ today in potential ‘hack’

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
keeping people out or in ?

Twitter HQ barricaded in case of pro-Trump rally
BAY AREA

Judging by dominon number of votes counted in that precinct, there are no Trump supporters there.
Why cordon off five or six parking spaces?
Obvious priming a new media event to run with.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Thoughtful1

LOL yeah, and when he did that it caused some random, unaffiliated tiny company's stock to go up like 700%. Went from trading under a dollar to 70 dollars a share in a matter of hours. Look up SIGL. Its some random company called Signal Advance Inc.

What is a sig(i)l? A picture that represents a concept.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep, that about sums it up!
There is an infamous symbol in the House chamber that most everyone overlooks and has very little to no idea what it represents nor what it means. It's true colors came apparent in 2020.

This?

Fasces - Symbol of Rome, root of the word Fascist. Meaning... bundle of sticks... stronger as a group than as one.

It's actually everywhere. It's hard to tell how much meaning it really has these days. Could be very telling, or so over used to be meaningless.

BINGO! Very long history, double-meanings, and perverted down through the centuries but those in HOUSE know and have always stood behind the true meaning and representation. And we know those ruling-class types at the very top are deep into the occult dark side and ancient symbolism.

America is just a continuation of Rome controlled by the Vatican & their military arm, the Jesuits.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think there were rumours, on 8kun in the early hours, of Nancy Pelosi being caught making a run for Canada? Didn't give it much credence at the time but maybe it was true.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing. Someone asked about whether anyone had done a deep dive on Parler owners...

I can't give you any links to info, but my missus tends to study different things to me... and I trust her opinion/research (she's no slouch)... anyway, she has told me more than once over the past number of months that there is Soros money in Parler.

That might be a place to start a search and see what comes up. If it is true, then it may well have been a DS trap.

Like I say, I can't confirm this. But thought I'd add it in case anyone wanted to look into it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOUND this:

OUT OF OFFICE Mystery as official US State Department website says Trump’s term ‘ENDED’ today in potential ‘hack’

www.the-sun.com...

That was fake and done by a woke employee

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think there were rumours, on 8kun in the early hours, of Nancy Pelosi being caught making a run for Canada? Didn't give it much credence at the time but maybe it was true.

I heard Mexico.
I wouldn't put much trust in these wild rumors.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOUND this:

www.the-sun.com...

That was fake and done by a woke employee

Do you have the source for that?
Help put my mind at rest.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I often feel our brains contain a lot of the same information : )

Like red pill tag teaming lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join