It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL!

Attention: I will now endeavour to censor myself; to, attempt to stop trying to be...............

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
BREAKING: Top Federal Prosecutor RESIGNS After Pennsylvania Election Fraud Investigation

HARRISBURG – United States Attorney David J. Freed, of Camp Hill, PA, has announced his resignation effective midnight January 1, 2021. Mr. Freed is departing the office after serving for more than three years as the chief federal law enforcement officer for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, which consists of 33 counties in Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania and has offices in Harrisburg, Scranton, and Williamsport.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Saved the MODs some work. Deleted
edit on 12 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Eye-popping collusion, corruption in 19th century America

With all this talk of Pence, and with Trump having Andrew Jackson's portrait on the wall in the oval office(with the portrait being changed recently to boot). Let us take a little trip down memory lane when it comes to Presidents having vice presidents arrested.

If you think that the controversy surrounding the White House over collusion with Russians in the 2016 election to defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton is a big story, well, you haven't heard anything yet. In 19th-century America there is a complicated incident that involves collusion with foreign governments, even a trial for treason and unprecedented corruption by one federal government official that's almost too astounding to believe.

The story begins with one Samuel Swartwout (1783-1856) of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., not exactly a household word even in the homes of historians. A soldier, sleazy land speculator and merchant, Swartwout became an active participant in former Vice President Aaron Burr's conspiracy dealings in 1806. Both men plotted with the ministers of two of America's enemies -- Great Britain and Spain -- to create an independent nation of sorts in the West and Southwest. Burr, Swartwout and two others were arrested for treason, but only Burr went to trial and was acquitted because the bar for conviction as outlined in the Constitution was high: "two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."

So you have President Jackson Vice-President, Aaron Burr conspire with foreign nations (Spain and Britain) to take over the southwest and west to form an independent state of the U.S. The plot was spoiled and Burr was found out by a letter that was intercepted. Now back then Burr was tried for treason but he was acquitted because "the bar for treason back then was two high." There needed to be" two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court." His co-conspirator did challenge a general to a dual, but the general refused and was deemed a coward.

As crazy as this story is, the parallels to modern day could be quite uncanny. Although doubtful that Pence would be the first domino to fall, a lot can happen in these next 8 days.

I have always had the inclination that Pence was not a good guy on the inside. Just something about his vide seems quite fake and filled with toxicity. Hopefully I am wrong on my intuition but that would be one hell of a first arrest. Just seems quite shady that he is going to be flying to Israel the day after certifying the electoral college votes. I always thought he was an odd choice for President Trump's running mate. The only thing I really saw in it was the marketing point of view of sound of Trump-Pence and when said together, its sounds like Trumpets. But that's a bit of a stretch. We soon shall see.

edit on 29-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
CLIP

"Trump Misspells" returns 1 MILLION 370 thousand results on Darpagoog. So a misspelling is worthy of a comment.

The First "Office of the President Elect" holder to EVER say he is NOT the actual President (said it several times as did she) and it is ignored or dismissed as a simple error. He also called a constituent a Dog Faced Pony Soldier, he also thinks his wife/handler is his sister, he also thought he was running for Senator...

What "elected" official in his right mind ever said such a thing? He's reading OFF A GD TELEPROMPTER FFS!!!!!!!!!

Showing respect to this farce is madness, total and complete madness and those who buy into this are not of a right mind, there is simply no other way to see this obscenity.

Clip from the funhouse of the liars...

edit on 29-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Most of these hard core, upstanding citizen, religious types have skeletons in their closets that you wouldn’t believe. I’m absolutely convinced that the public version of Mike Pence is an total act. As is true for almost all of our esteemed “public servants.”

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

No. I'm not a troll.

I watch q anons posts, and really hoped something would happen. He said, "You're the news now." So, maybe, he will no longer be posting. And, when Trump is out???? , if, Just 20 days away now, what will q anon do then?

What's gonna happen? I don't know.

Damn, this thread moves fast.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
So, It looks like the the hotel known to be used by the proud boys will be closed from Jan. 4-6th. They basically caved to the pressure. Nothing shocks me anymore 🙄

www.google.com...

On a side note, I’m planning on going to DC on the 6th. I live close enough where I don’t need a hotel lol.

Are any other members planning on attending?

I will likely be going by myself as the hubby has a major case of the TDS as do most of my friends. I might get my brother to go but only bc of the legality of a certain substance in DC lol.

If anyone else is planning on going, maybe we can meet up somewhere that day?

Me and my other half, her daughter and son will be there. The more people that come the better. We need to show our support for President Trump! I know its going to be an amazing time!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei

So, It looks like the the hotel known to be used by the proud boys will be closed from Jan. 4-6th. They basically caved to the pressure. Nothing shocks me anymore 🙄

www.google.com...

On a side note, I’m planning on going to DC on the 6th. I live close enough where I don’t need a hotel lol.

I will likely be going by myself as the hubby has a major case of the TDS as do most of my friends. I might get my brother to go but only bc of the legality of a certain substance in DC lol.

Me and my other half, her daughter and son will be there. The more people that come the better. We need to show our support for President Trump! I know its going to be an amazing time!

You'll represent us here who cannot make it!!! We'll expect a report upon return of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Latest rumor, for what its worth...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: nisei

www.google.com...

You'll represent us here who cannot make it!!! We'll expect a report upon return of course.

Report upon return it is!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

twitter.com...

As I said earlier today..."out of Left Field".
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My source said Dan Scavino just posted this on IG. I dont have that, maybe one of you do to get a look?

Where do you think he is?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
My source said Dan Scavino just posted this on IG. I dont have that, maybe one of you do to get a look?

www.instagram.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

twitter.com...

Good to see you ASE,

Mentioned often here. Fake Joe acting the pied piper, taking with him the CCP Dems and imploding the entire mess with a walk away. Shock the world. Can he get through the teleprompter speech is the Q-uestion...???

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

In a SCIF, watching treason happen in real time?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

was there ever a thread made specifically about the envelope?

I know Q said it was "Our promise to ‘counter’" which I imagine it was a picture showing the counter.

Was there anything passed out at McCains funeral.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join