It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that proof raises the question, "Who does POTUS refer to?" in the following line from #35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

Could it be Pence is POTUS at the point that line occurs?

Worth noting that there are ZERO posts with "President Trump" in and only 1 with "President Donald Trump" (#2943)!
POTUS is always used and therefore the subject is dependent on the timing.

i have toyed with the idea that one way to settle the masses is trump resign after winning to cool down the emotions of all sides and pence takes the reigns [change of batter] while keeping america first policies.

either way the chips fall on this there are enough people angry and worked up enough to cause greater violence

Weird you say this, it also crossed my mind, lol, remember those crazy video’s with that prophet, Kim something ? There’s no denying he made some very accurate predictions about Trump in a very “ showy “ bass forward, musical way...anyways, at the end of that video, I’ll look for it, there is some other prophet who says “ You will have one Trump and 2 Pence “.....contradicts Kim prophecy of 2 Trump terms ?

LOL, yeah, yeah, crazy talk !

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
British MP (77th), who has previously made strange N W O tweets amongst other oddities, now has this.
Strange thing to say.

Source

For sanity sake, I am trying to keep busy doing other things, so not about much at the moment. But I hope you all had a good Christmas, despite any BS. Also hope you're all keeping strong and well nourished. We're rapidly approaching zero-hour, whatever that is.

Well, it's either that or death by boredom. One of the two.

Rather hoping for a happening of some sort. Even if it's vaccine induced zombie apocalypse. I'm ready...........

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We're all focused on Pence and congress...as we are all being directed.
Judging by the laws of 5D Chess...this is deflection...I expect something totally out of Left Field to be reveled which will knock Biden out of the running before he is even ordained.

It should hit fast and hit hard...and it will strike at the very heart of the DS.

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, according toX22 Report from yesterday, the "Pence" card is an interesting issue. He will either be trusted and do the right thing or turn his back on the president. He could be the possible first arrest given that he is leaving for Israel after he certfied the electoral votes. Weird timing to be going there, or is? Just depends on what happens between now and then. Several paths to victory. Dave also mentions the lawsuit that Rep. Louie Gohmert has filed could take the heat off of it looking like Trump forced Pence to do the constitutional right thing. Time will tell.

Cheers!

What has everyone's eyes and ears been consistently directed away from?
What would have the potential to nuke key DS players in their beds?

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: IAMTAT

We have always been directed away from who we think is about to bring the pain, example include Bill Barr, several people that we thought we could "Trust" Durham and then Durham Jr multiple investigations. Several look here but not HERE.

There's probably a lot going on in the background that we're not privy too, maneuvering and such. I hesitate to even speculate at this point. Lots of potential bombshells and revelations that could occur, and potential sources for them. I'd hate to be accidentally right and mess somebody up or something. I think the swamp is deep, and there is a lot more going on under the surface than we have even broached a discussion on, to date. More proof of such might be the thing, could be something else entirely though.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Candace Owens running for Office!

They Won't Know What Hit Them.

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Would you not agree that the yellow robot is the shmexiest robot of them all?

LOL. Yes. Soon to replace biological guard dogs, if not already.

link   

originally posted by: Caled
This is insightful:

Bigger:

parler.com...

The part about military jets being more active everywhere is on the money.
This evening I was watching from my deck...a VTOL Fighter hovering over the town (for about 5-10 minutes), about 2 miles in the distance...before it took off horizontally...flying directly over my house.

Never saw this around here before.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Would you not agree that the yellow robot is the shmexiest robot of them all?

LOL. Yes. Soon to replace biological guard dogs, if not already.

This isn't a family friendly site, is it?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Bored? This might be of interest...

DJ Special Report: NORTHCOM COG Vs. The Constitution
www.youtube.com...

Starts in about 20 min.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Anyone else watch that new European remake of War of the Worlds? I ask because these look like those seeker/hunter droids from the series.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Lilroanie

It’ll be funny to see the future battlefield videos of these things tea-bagging and doing the Fortnite dance over whatever is left of the terrorists we unleash these machines on.

I just bought a bunch of Blackrock AI stock. It's going to be mental.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

Great image manipulation skills, FF!

Thanks! I titled it "The Ambush"

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We banging robot dogs now, are we?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Haha! Well, you only live once.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

We're all focused on Pence and congress...as we are all being directed.
Judging by the laws of 5D Chess...this is deflection...I expect something totally out of Left Field to be reveled which will knock Biden out of the running before he is even ordained.

It should hit fast and hit hard...and it will strike at the very heart of the DS.

Hard to have full faith after the Bush funeral ⚰️ and he got the letter also. If he was the first arrest that would surely send shockwaves?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hypothetically, because it's not a real dog.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper I know I am late to the party ... pressures of work atm. But please may I have the latest from you know who today, I surmise from other mentions that it is quite informative. Many thanks and best wishes x

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

What tripe. Conveniently forgot to mention someone in his gang leaked planted intelligence to the Chi-Coms.

Does anyone tell the truth in that town? I mean other than Trump and his lawyers.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Oh....well in that case, carry on Good Sir.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

We are also focused on arrests.
What about public confessions or suicides? Is suicide weekend coming up or was that a misdirection, too? I think that is a real possibility because of the amount of evidence and human behavior when confronted with overwhelming odds and the near certainty of losing everything for themselves and family. All that carefully hidden treasure bought through sacrifice of any moral principles and personal integrity....confiscated. Freedom...gone. Power...gone. Unable to control any aspect of the remains of their lives.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
7 Posts With EXPOSE

Expose - Make visible.
Reveal - make known to others.

At the very beginning of this journey, and MANY times subseQuent, I have mentioned one very specific and irrefutable fact: One cannot create something new until they know what they are actually creating now.

Under Q/DJT the primary goal was to expose, then reveal. Over and over and over and over again until "those with eyes to see" could. THAT was/is the goal, the second term cannot be severed from that because people are insecure. Folks want the "second term" (whatever that may be) and will sacrifice the reveal because they are insecure - no other reason. That would not only defeat the purpose, but would lead to more darkness - horrifying darkness.

DJT/Q/Anons have exposed a list too long to cover. Ukraine, Humans As Currency, renOgade's crew, ISIS, HRC, Clinton Foundation, ME/Qatar, Med Industry, eneMEdia, Big Tech, CCP Infiltration, Swamp-Swamp-Swamp, the fake Two Party System, the fact that the US is NOT a Republic but a Maritime-Hybrid-Monster, the Courts, and of course WW Voter Fraud.

All of that needed to be exposed, revealed and brought into the light. This COULD NOT have happened any other way. No amount of fetal position, thumb sucking insecurity was going to change that. This had to happen this way, and we are seeing the reveal right now - the truth in all its ugly glory.

Apocalypse - to unveil. Thought to represent the FINAL unveil, not a partial, but all. Everything of the controller system brought to light for those with eyes to see.

What folks believe versus what actually is is on display: False Flags, Human Trafficking, Satanists, Liars, Manipulators, Secret Societies, Fake Wars, Fake Stories, Fake History, Fake Laws, Fake Rights, Fake beliefs and more.

This could not have happened any other way and this is the winning part.

Folks are coming to grips with the notion the reality is upside down and mirrored, their beliefs are being challenged, their faith being tested and in the end they must come to terms with what they WERE/ARE creating, creations born out of ignorance and worse. To beg for the Supremely Compromised Supreme Court to "save" the election is OBSCENE! They were just exposed for what they are, an immoral system of Maritime Control and not a Moral System of Balance. Reveal.

More has been exposed since the election then can be listed. The fake MAGA goons crawled out of their bolt-holes because they figured the Demented Pedophile won - that drew them out. The court rejections - predictable, drew even more pathetic ghouls out, and that was the goal.

This is not the end, it was never meant to be. This is the beginning, the crawling, the relearning to walk but without the baggage that made one limp, gimp and lag. It is up to each to find their path to learning to walk anew.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join