It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Possibly, although I'm not sure it would take something big at this point to force communication blackout. I also have a feeling that Red2 might be a mov the "good guys" make in order to broadcast their message without interference from the official narrative.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Guyfriday

PM for you.

Sorry I replied back and it's long, but I hope helpful.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Ha Ha Ha. All resident Lurkers are loving it!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

That red and yellow are also some serious Red Chyna colors.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I agree just like what we had on Twit with Pence but also first thing that hit me [pun intended] was that looks exactly like the sign that hit MaxHeadroom. That show was all about control over society of big tech and the media industry. A real classic and here we are.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
Bongino saying some really harsh stuff from the Hunter laptop is about to go out on Parler...

Parley

Just effing do it already! I'm so sick of these crumbs being thrown out.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is the biggest crock I've ever read in my whole life. And I'm a very open-minded person. I believe in aliens coming to Earth one day I believe there's a chance that hitting an asteroid or another planet I believe in a lot of that because those kinds of things are possible but to think that Aileen need to come to Earth and only Trump people is who they'll like? That is ridiculous

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
I also have the strong feeling that we have been in training for some time now. In the last few years social engineering has introduced the integration of refugees from cultures,very different, causing a clash in beliefs and way of life and how people have been trying to adjust and assimilate. This takes time.
The government may be aware of the Incoming since we have had the interstellar scout pass through the solar system and maybe it has notified the ship or ships inbound that there is a habitable planet to anchor.
Movies have introduced us to a range of aliens that would come to Earth from non threatening ET, to aggressive and dangerous Independence Day race, to District 9 aliens who will live in segregation to the type who are portrayed in Alien Nation who become integrated. The Alien Nation would follow more closely along the refugee experience we have been going through for awhile now.Then there is the group that are a threat to our very existence, basically toxic. We do not know which will arrive.
The social problems that must be faced encompass much of what we have been going through in the last year. What if the aliens cause a lot of damage upon entry and landing, what diseases do they have that we will be vulnerable to, is there a period of time where both parties must remain in isolation while scientist try and determine if all is safe. Then there is major planning required as to where they will live, how they will live, can we meet their physical needs and how to integrate and at the same time trying to maintain control over our society. Not everyone is at the same point where acceptance of their existence seems a given.
I try to fit this into Ku and maybe we need to do very thorough housecleaning because these Others may be able to detect those who are good and those that are corrupt. The corrupt need and must be removed so that the Others will believe us and trust us and hopefully we can trust them too. They are more evolved so hopefully they can teach us as well. The future may be fantastic but we need to get our house in order before we move ahead to the brave new frontier. Just my opinion but we are on the spaceship Earth, the most beautiful planet from space. The irony may not be lost on the Others that the Earth is mostly covered in water but we are so egocentric that we call it Earth. They won't be stupid and now they have lots of work to do. Lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hey EMN, that Hermes T. fellow sounds interesting. Is he on Twitter?

Cheers

LOL. Apparently here: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

What is the FIRST thing we are to see here in the notice?

The symbol that represents a position no higher in life that starts with a .....
edit on 9/1/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Reuters tweet at 13:20...

French city of Marseille gets tougher curfew as new COVID-19 variant discovered reut.rs...

Marseille is France's mafia equivalent to Sicily or Naples!

Some take down Ops going on there?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 9-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It appears they have a need to lock the world up..... I think they are worried just how much is going to come out.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Creep Thumper
His countdown went to 8 just two minutes ago

Here you go

E the friend on Parler

Sorry. On my phone and replied in the quote area. Countdown to 8 just two minutes ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I may be a lil brain drained at the mo, but I don't get what you're saying.

Can you clarify please?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant

a reply to: carewemust

What if Biden concedes ?

Ooh, damn. There's a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Possibly, although I'm not sure it would take something big at this point to force communication blackout. I also have a feeling that Red2 might be a mov the "good guys" make in order to broadcast their message without interference from the official narrative.

I suspect RED2 (comm blackout) will be in response to declass or when the slow trickle (as mentioned in Bongino's parley about Hunter) hits a point they don't want you to see.

parler link

Remember, when this stuff comes out, it may not be the best idea to watch it. It can and will alter your perception forever.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant
I agree with you whole heartedly.
We are not in 'unprecedented' times, we are in 'bigger' times because we are all so interconnected globally.
There has been so much history, predictions from the past etc that just join up the dots with what is happening now.
Will there be a major cleansing? Will there be a reset? Of course there will be, history shows us that repeatedly. We as a species just haven't learned.

The biggest difference this time is psychological warfare by any means possible and most are falling for it for whatever reason.

Forget about how much damage is being caused to world economy whether by covid or by design or both. It's all smoke and mirrors. Forget whether you might catch this 'thing' but you have a chance to survive it if you take the vaccination. Forget whether you have to have your yellow card to travel or attend events. Doesn't matter that the 'tin foil hat' wearers were predicting all this back in March. The biggest damage out of all the politics/elections/Sars-Cov-19/vaccinations et all will be the resulting divisions in society and the damage done by conditioning to people's mental health and emotional well being.

They were right when they said there will be a 'new normal', anyone with 2 brain cells could see that if they just stepped back from the cliff edge with all the other lemmings......but no. We have all been conditioned to live in the fast lane, satisfy your wants (not your needs) immediately, accept new technology without question, doff your fetlock at those in power over you. If you don't vote nothing will change, if you do vote....it still wont change. We have been reduced to mere hamsters on the wheel driving the engines for the few.

Now all those pleasures in life are being eroded or have gone basically overnight. No going to sports events to enjoy the comradery. (That really struck home when they finished the 6 Nations Rugby here in the UK. Empty seats but pipped noises from an invisible crowd. I remember how I disliked watching comedy programmes that had pipped audience laughter.) No restaurant birthday celebrations. No family get togethers. God help you if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and neither you nor her husband can be with her so everything goes into slow motion and runs the risk of having a C-Section! A member of your family dying of cancer when treatment would have worked, but was denied because of...well a virus! I could go on and on!

I really have had enough now. Sick of it all because none of it resonates with me as a human being.
There's no love, care or grace and kindness left anymore. Where those qualities do abide still, we are not allowed to get within 6 feet of each other to give a hug, to hold the hand that needs comfort and support. Only strangers who have been designated can do that, not the people who know you, care about you and love you.

The World is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm just sitting at the side-lines as I watch it all happen in utter despair and desolation.

Sorry, it turned into a bit of an off-load. But I defy anyone here who can still dig deep into their soul and say they don't feel some of what I do. When we recognise this in ourselves, that is the time individually, we have to make our own plans, whether it be to step back quietly watching it all unfold and ready to pick up the pieces. Or make a stand, gloves off and make actions speak louder than words. I feel this is what is coming, the hamsters will rebel, some will hibernate knowing their strength will be needed in the aftermath others will 'take up arms' as it were. But whatever, the result of the last 12 months will change the world as we know it......yet again.......and

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other."

I never thought those words would resonate so deeply with me as they do now...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Justoneman

Its going to be downright impossible for anybody from the Trump admin to prosecute or bring anything to light on anything that has happened. The events of this week have confirmed that. There is going to be a MASSIVE effort to "erase the stain of the Trump admin" from the country. This includes John Durham. Just watch and see.

And there is a very very very real possibility that Trump is going to be taken into custody on Jan 20th and 12:01 PM.

"they won't be able to walk down the street" because of their shame.

Lyndsey being swarmed by people yelling traitor

This. But it can't stop. However, if they really get control this will probably become a hate crime or something similar.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Metalcrack
If you, for some reason, don't have print copies of famous works, I'd rush out to buy them. 1984, Federalist Papers, F. 451, and even many classics are going to be blocked. To Kill a Mockingbird.........

My wife bought me many of the classics for Christmas, so If comms do go down, I have plenty to read.

Earlier this year it was practically impossible to get a copy of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago. I couldn't even find it in the local library system, which is mind-boggling.

Information is being suppressed right under our noses.

At the very least, try grabbing PDF's of titles.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Metalcrack
If you, for some reason, don't have print copies of famous works, I'd rush out to buy them. 1984, Federalist Papers, F. 451, and even many classics are going to be blocked. To Kill a Mockingbird.........

My wife bought me many of the classics for Christmas, so If comms do go down, I have plenty to read.

Earlier this year it was practically impossible to get a copy of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago. I couldn't even find it in the local library system, which is mind-boggling.

Information is being suppressed right under our noses.

At the very least, try grabbing PDF's of titles.

I found a copy. So did my sister.

For there not to be any copies in an entire library system is scandalous.

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join