It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Parlar, and spreely, both down

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Work = Present Tense

Remember, Lin hinted that Mike would play a big part in this. Could one of the revealer's be a foreign dignitary?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I caught this one not to long ago, it's gone now, not sure if it was a glitch or not

edit on 8-1-2021 by Parksy1981 because: Wong Pic

edit on 8-1-2021 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

@RobertPLewis
If you hadn't figured it out yet, the social media censorship has gone straight Stalin-esque because there's a lot of big, world changing & (Dem) career ending info about to come out.

Firsthand knowledge, not RUMINT
6:51 PM · Jan 8, 2021

12 days...tick tock.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't that what 90% of Twitterers do? "Send out dog whistles to supporters"?

That makes suspending POTUS for it = discrimination?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
why didn't he before then? he has had four years, and even after all this happened he could have yesterday...

Trump has nothing more than empty words that people for whatever reason supported without facts

You don't understand.

What Trump can say is irreversible and suicidal.

There are some decisions so difficult that you'd rather try anything and everything else before you even fathom that option.

Also nobody knows exactly what will happen to the world after that. There is no way of knowing how "they" will react. There is no evidence things will be better after the fact.

Trump is strong, but I don't think he wants to give up his ghost for it.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Clip

It isn't arrests they are after, I said from day one, two year trials with endless appeals are for the plebes and for SHOW, they are NOT for those folks everyone wants got. Public humiliation is the only way. They were given a chance.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef52a4 No.7978436 📁
Jan 31 2020 12:22:57 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Q 1 Yr. Delta.
edit on 8-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
NIGHT76 on the move again. At present, flying over Illinois.

link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: blueman12

One woman (unarmed Trump supporter) was shot by SS or capitol police and died. How and when did this officer die? COVID?

Officer Brian Sicknick was removed from Life Support and died this morning.

thehill.com...

www.fox5dc.com...

No details about the injury or sickness (heart attack possibly) that led to his death. Nancy Pelosi ordered Capitol Hill flags flown at half-staff after Brian Sicknick died, about 9:30am ET this morning.

link   
a reply to: azbowhunter

Here is the live link Flight Tracking

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Political Director Of ABC News Talks About 'Cleansing' America Of Trump Supporters

That's a nice fascist "Healing" message isn't it!🤬

Ethnic cleansing? Good luck with the rhetoric bleach on 75 million Americans!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Correction: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that XRVision facial recognition software identified Antifa members among rioters who stormed the Capitol Wednesday. XRVision did not identify any Antifa members. The Washington Times apologizes to XRVision for the error.

Facial recognition software has identified neo-Nazis and other extremists as participants in Wednesday’s assault on the U.S. Capitol.

CORRECTED: Facial recognition identifies extremists storming the Capitol

It seems like a lot of people here are having a hard time wrapping their head around the idea that Patriots, conservatives, people who at their core like themselves could've been the front-line instagators entering the Capitol Building.

The congnative dissonance is staggering, and the echos are haunting. I don't want to believe that the actions of people who likely hold the same beliefs I do might have lead to the deaths of multiple peole. I don't, but is appears that is exactly what happened.

Either we are better than this, or we all fall together. That holds true for all points along the political spectrum.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: carewemust
Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

RED1.

Q post

If this is truly happening. Get yourself and family in order.

Yeah, we were a little early with the RED 1 when it was just a temp ban. NOW RED 1 FOR SURE!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Huber

Wait wait wait, Mr. Huber, it is a known fact that no one ever dressed up and pretended to be someone or something else. So don't make the mistake of, you know, thinking these people are anything but MAGA. Pantifa drones say it is both unlawful and illegal to pretend to be someone else, no such thing as false flag.

Proof enclosed. Thank you Cranky...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: azbowhunter
NIGHT76 on the move again. At present, flying over Illinois.

Going to Wright Patterson

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sounds like pelosi don't it

China warns

"We have noticed that for a period of time, a few anti-China politicians in the Trump administration, or Pompeo and his like if you will, have put on stage their 'final madness,'" Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters on Friday.

She accused him of "unscrupulously using the remaining days in office to sabotage China-U.S. relations and serve their personal political gains."

Oh yeah .. The script

edit on 182021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 getting chatter big news brewing

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I could have sworn they just said on inside edition (dont judge me lol)that the officer died of wounds from a fire extinguisher.. I'm sorry I don't have a link..

I was reading and when I heard it I had to do a double take and ask myself did I hear that correctly..

Also while I'm here I will say that MyPillow is the best Pillow I have ever owned, and that's coming from someone with a lesion on his spinal cord As well as 4 screws and 2 rods in my neck.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Go Jarhead! Call if you need help; operators are standing by.

Stay safe,

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Sounds like pelosi don't it

China warns

I sure hope the big dam doesn't fail and end Xi the CCP....

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join