It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gone!

originally posted by: bradychick
POTUS on twitter....stay tuned

link'

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Gone already

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q is in all likelihood gone. I highly doubt we will hear from Q again. They’re either in custody, dead, or just given up....regardless my guess is that last drop is the last we will ever hear from Q. Because if they are not posting now, then when?!
edit on 8-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Flight tracker filter-push u

ZOOM out Military Spanning the globe
GLORIOUS

W.T.F.?

I'm sure I don't understand this in some way.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just don’t understand how many of the frequent users of this thread spend so much time on this that you didn’t see this coming.

How could you have missed this attack on our Capitol?
You missed the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Come on now. Mike P has ZERO authority to arrest anybody, much less the President of a NATO ally. To begin with he has no jurisdiction....and he’s not an officer of the law in any way, shape or form.

link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
I've been spending some time ice fishing since my last post.

After getting all caught up on events I can say it has
mostly been what I expected to see with one big surprise.

You see when you take the minow in your hand it squirms and thrashes then it feels that hook go in it's back and it calms down a bit. Then once it is suspended on the line on it's way down to the ice hole it starts to squirm again. The second they hit the watter they want to swim, but the smart ones know that the big fish are down on the gravel beds so they dont like to sink. Some people use weights to get them down there, but I dont use weights.

Natural movement in their prey is more important in triggering the predator response than location and weights inhibit that natuaral movement. A leery predator will seek more desirable prey.

Good fishermen know how to mimic nature to make the predator feel comfortable. With time patience and technique we lure the predator into taking its last bight.

We slay it on the ice! Walleye tacos and smoked pike mmmm.

What does this have to do with Q and recent events steven?

Simple. Some people are minnows. Some people are predators. And for every 2000 or so minnows and 500 predators or so there is just a few lucky fishermen on that huge lake cunning enough to turn 20 or so minnows into 20 or so top predators cleaned, filleted, and on ice.

It's not easy, and it takes the right technique and a sharp eye, but a good fisherman can usually recognize another within a few minutes.

Whoever Q is they sure do know how to fish, and I sure do love to see walleye and pike all cleaned up filleted and on ice.

To those who have been trying to sink their minnows I say pull the lead off your line and slow down a bit you may catch more fish.

For those that feel like minnows on the hook i say play dead and keep still.

For those who prey upon the lil minnows I say look it's better to lose some weight than be caught by the fisherman's hook.

And to all the fishermen I say good luck and may we all dine on smoked pike and walleye tacos come Jan 20th.

Sounds pretty tasty. Are they big fish?

originally posted by: carewemust
Per FoxNews...

Twitter just announced that President Trump's account has been permanently suspended, because he is sending out dog whistles to supporters.

Intriguing...

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Caled
I think we may be in the dark now. There is no telling if that is really him or not. What he said doesn't even make sense; the info is good, but the confidence isn't? That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard today. And I heard some really stupid stuff.

originally posted by: texasgirl
But Patrick Byrne’s twitter is still up. Funny thing...He bashed Q🤔

mobile.twitter.com...

I think he did that to save himself. He saw all the pro-Q accounts getting kicked off so he made a Q-bashing comment to stay alive on twitter. It's obvious he hasn't researched the phenomenon, which is why he doesn't make any sense.

Regardless of the reasons, he sure brings some great dirt to the table. It'll be interesting to see if he can stay on there or not. He's posted some pretty wild articles there in the last few days:
mobile.twitter.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com... /
creativedestructionmedia.com...
www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 8-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Q is in all likelihood gone. I highly doubt we will e we hear from Q again. They’re either in custody, dead, or just given up....regardless my guess is that last drop is the last we will ever hear from Q. Because if they are not posting now, then when?!

They are, not as Q. You know that.

Just did, for you I might add.

It isn't one person, at least as we think of it. Decentralized.

link   

originally posted by: bradychick
POTUS on twitter....stay tuned

link'

This has already been deleted

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

What attack is that?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Flight tracker filter-push u

ZOOM out Military Spanning the globe
GLORIOUS

W.T.F.?

I'm sure I don't understand this in some way.

That's all flights, not just Military

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I understand that it’s supposedly not just one person. But do you not agree that the events of the past week or so would normally come with a barrage of Q post to explain what they say is going on? The silence is deafening.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So what's going on with the banning etc.? And why it is glorious!

Everyone is getting a taste of CCP life, whether they like it or not.

White Hats, and Black, will make sure that everyone with eyes to see will be touched by the banning, threats, screams for round ups etc.

Some folks, hopefully, will finally take note when their child is going to be rounded up according to Congressional Rhetoric.

Something Something Darkest Dawn.

The next 72 hours will bring the reality to the door for those with eyes to see.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

Could well be Heirophant... but equally could well be limited to instructions for lone operators or small teams, whereas I assume a lot of the STRINGERS in posts are instructions to Military units.

The sequence of events for each is interesting:

1) A twitter account posts an Original tweet,

2) POTUS retweets (1),

3) Some point in the future, such as today, (2) is DELETED by POTUS,

4) Close to timing of (3), (1) is ALSO deleted by original tweeter!
(I've seen this happen on over 50 tweets!)

My DRAFT THEORY:
a) Operator posts tweet, signifying potential operation,
b) By Retweeting it, POTUS authorises work on the Op,
c) By Deleting Retweet, POTUS authorises execution of Op,
d) By Deleting original tweet, OPERATOR CONFIRMS receipt of authorisation (and deletes audit trail at same time).

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I understand that it’s supposedly not just one person. But do you not agree that the events of the past week or so would normally come with a barrage of Q post to explain what they say is going on? The silence is deafening.

No, do not agree.

Time to put to use what one has learned.

Time to Fly.

I wouldn't post now, I'd watch the children sink or swim. I'd watch to see if they worked to save those around them or just saved themselves.

I'd watch the Unity Flourish, or flounder.

No, I would not post.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
There's talk that Trump will be making a speech of some sort at 9PM EST - Newsmax, RSBN, OAN to watch and not on MSM....just hearsay, but who knows...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The silence is irritating!

link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: spacedoubt

What attack is that?

The one you missed.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I didn't make the claim that Pompeo made the arrest, I merely quoted the Twitter acct user's words. But in the pic, Pompeo is standing with a man in cuffs who looks very similar to the Italian President and if this was the arrest, it would coincide with what I posted earlier about Italy's connection to election fraud
edit on 8-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join