It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
It is in front of the India Gate in India. Here is the original picture on Pompeo's twitter:

twitter.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

They all have masks on. That would be a bit odd.

Edit: I found something. More in a few minutes.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Caled
Is that photo from 2017, as one of the commenters allege?

Intersting... symbolism?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Blueracer

Thank you!
Now would everyone else please look at what I heard Biden say........ when he spoke about Trump not going to the Inauguration
"one of the few things he and I agree on........GOOD THING I'M NOT SHOWING UP" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

From what I understand, Biden won't be having an in-person inauguration. It's supposedly going virtual. But that is an interesting comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This is being reported as a statement from bill barr, whom I believe many q people told me I was wrong to criticize for not prosecuting comey because he was part of q’s plan

#CapitolBuilding Statement former AG Barr, “Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.” @CBSNews First reported @AP

twitter.com...

If this is true he said this

Is he still part of the master q plan, or was that some of the “necessary disinformation” q had to tell everyone?

Would have been nice to have millions of trump supporters decrying barr instead of celebrating his allowing the deep state off the hook as part of a super secret plan

I know you are right. I was one saying he was a Bush boy and I was afraid he was DS. He played a good game and I was willing to believe he was actually going to do the right thing and charge some of these criminals so the public can get their wish for a fair trail. I think they want people to go ape and kill an maim because of their NWO goals. Here we are. Tread carefully isn't good enough now. They make crap up and get to make it stick when everyone sees it is a lie. What to do?
ETA

Pray to God for harmony and for the children to be saved from these sick people.

The little children are what means the most to our future. God protect their minds from these sick people who tell us it's "black when I know that it's white".
edit on 8-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Isolated Clip

"It's a good thing I'm not showing up."

Actor Joe is really really testy.

link   

a reply to: Grambler

Sounds like a legal Avenue for presenting evidence from both sides.

Yea, that's what I say. Trump defense team defends the fraud election statement and bring the receipts for all to see

link   
Further evidence of how stupid Liberals are. Apple thinks by removing the Parlor app from its store, millions of people will not be able to view and use parlor on the internet.

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: IAMTAT

If I post Twitter accounts of people proving that Antifa was not involved you would have to believe that too right?

also, do you have an uncropped version of that picture, it looks like he is taking it himself standing in front of a police line separating the groups. as you can see the fence with the Black Lives Matter people behind him

I thought we were researchers here?

Well instead of what if, how about you just give us your sourced data to review?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hope these boards get updated once it's sold. As an example I would like more than stars for individual posts. Some of you make me laugh literally out loud. It feels wrong giving you just a star, I'd rather have a one of those laughing faces. I'm typically many pages behind each time I log on and don't want to lose my place. So, I give ya a star.

In any case, on those clocks posted were they all on the same time, or were they different. Looks like things should be going down soon, very soon.

edit on 8-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

a reply to: Grambler

Sounds like a legal Avenue for presenting evidence from both sides.

Yea, that's what I say. Trump defense team defends the fraud election statement and bring the receipts for all to see

However, if you recall from 2019, Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler did not allow any pro Trump Witnesses or testimony. It was a Banana Republic style lynching.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just ran across this back on 11-11

on the move

On the move: Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, is in the process of getting a passport from the Mediterranean island nation of Cyprus, according to Vox. The move will make Schmidt a Cypriot.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: queenofswords

Because it wasn't Antifa...

You simply can't disprove what we now know to be true, it is too late. You can't prove a negative for starters but we sure seemed to have proved a positive ID on ANTIFA. Case closed in fact. The Tea party, the Libertarians, the Conservatives of all stripes respect the country and wouldn't act like ANTIFA does trashing the landscape everywhere they go. You saw the pics of the Tea Party rallies and yet the media wanted to call them the evil ones, paraphrasing.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've been spending some time ice fishing since my last post.

After getting all caught up on events I can say it has
mostly been what I expected to see with one big surprise.

You see when you take the minow in your hand it squirms and thrashes then it feels that hook go in it's back and it calms down a bit. Then once it is suspended on the line on it's way down to the ice hole it starts to squirm again. The second they hit the watter they want to swim, but the smart ones know that the big fish are down on the gravel beds so they dont like to sink. Some people use weights to get them down there, but I dont use weights.

Natural movement in their prey is more important in triggering the predator response than location and weights inhibit that natuaral movement. A leery predator will seek more desirable prey.

Good fishermen know how to mimic nature to make the predator feel comfortable. With time patience and technique we lure the predator into taking its last bight.

We slay it on the ice! Walleye tacos and smoked pike mmmm.

What does this have to do with Q and recent events steven?

Simple. Some people are minnows. Some people are predators. And for every 2000 or so minnows and 500 predators or so there is just a few lucky fishermen on that huge lake cunning enough to turn 20 or so minnows into 20 or so top predators cleaned, filleted, and on ice.

It's not easy, and it takes the right technique and a sharp eye, but a good fisherman can usually recognize another within a few minutes.

Whoever Q is they sure do know how to fish, and I sure do love to see walleye and pike all cleaned up filleted and on ice.

To those who have been trying to sink their minnows I say pull the lead off your line and slow down a bit you may catch more fish.

For those that feel like minnows on the hook i say play dead and keep still.

For those who prey upon the lil minnows I say look it's better to lose some weight than be caught by the fisherman's hook.

And to all the fishermen I say good luck and may we all dine on smoked pike and walleye tacos come Jan 20th.

edit on 8-1-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Not sure if anyone has seen this, Capitol Police basically letting ppl into the building...

you can hear someone say "we need numbers" at the beginning

camera passes a cop that says "i disagree with it but...."

someone yells "wheres trump" at the end

rumble.com... Oef-tZzF_aovM0oP3IC3Pmrb8HFDHtMrgM710Q9AcnjWU

Supposedly there are proof of comms from high level dems to DC mayor to police to "let them in".

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've got to be honest with you guys. This is just about more than I can handle. The viciousness, the hysteria.

These people are supposed to be our leaders? They've lost their f'ing minds. They're panicked.

The last person I want in control is someone who panics in the face of a minor problem.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I am NOT saying that is Actor Joe is in that pic. I am saying symbolism. Then again, we have actor Joe, where is real joe.

2:30 is mirrored, suggesting some completion.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I think we may be in the dark now. There is no telling if that is really him or not. What he said doesn't even make sense; the info is good, but the confidence isn't? That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard today. And I heard some really stupid stuff.

originally posted by: texasgirl
But Patrick Byrne’s twitter is still up. Funny thing...He bashed Q🤔

mobile.twitter.com...

I think he did that to save himself. He saw all the pro-Q accounts getting kicked off so he made a Q-bashing comment to stay alive on twitter. It's obvious he hasn't researched the phenomenon, which is why he doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Apple Symbolism

Though the forbidden fruit in the Book of Genesis is not identified, popular Christian tradition holds that Adam and Eve ate an apple from the forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden. The unnamed fruit of Eden thus became an apple under the influence of the story of the golden apples in the Garden of Hesperides. As a result, the apple became a symbol for knowledge, immortality, temptation, the fall of man and sin.

Looks like its TIME to get rid of Apple, At least the bad one s

Meh, not likely... Trillion dollar club = Microsoft, Apple, Alphabet's Google, and Amazon 🙄

But, hey in 2021 anything could happen.

LOL, every time I look back at this thread I'm 2-3 pages behind.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hear to look for all assets of twitter and facebook to be seized!

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join