It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: samuelsson

See. I knew a new administration could mean trump/Flynn but I won’t be the first to suggest it. It’s getting dangerous to live in denial so deep

VP isn't well suited for Flynn at all. As I read his history, if he is still driven, he was interested in restructuring the intelligence aspect of the government. He's a soldier, I don't think he's suited for Key's to the City events and dinners with ambassadors. If he's not beaten physically and mentally, I'd look to find him at the head of some new agency creation.

VP, Jim Jordan, he's young, smart, energetic and might bring in the younger folks with his persona. Possibly Nunes, who is also personable, smart and a DJT favorite.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Towards the end of that video there are some US Army Soldiers there. Neat!

It's gone now. What was the subject? I'll DuckDuck it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I dont dooubt it all.

I have no idea how anyone believes anything related to Q atm. Im waiting for someone of importance to admit defeat so i can put this crazytrain on hold for a while.

That doesnt seem to be happening.

For some reason people listen to JoeM on gab. Neonrevolt i understand. Codemonkey looks to be on the inside up to a point and all of them are sure its not over.

Few things give me moments of doubt.. that Q wasn a psyop but its hard to brush aside. There's a Q post mentioning RED 5 and Mountain 10th divison that tweeted out yesterday that there's an ezciting weekend ahead. I want to believe .. but its getting hard to look sane infront of the few people i have spoken to about all this.

That little fragment of hope i have left is agony atm. Im not even american.

@cwm twitter.com...

This tweet i think.
edit on 7-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

It is not over yet. This lady has the proof in hand that is was rigged by our own so called allies and everyone needs to demand their Congressman and women see it and expose it. The same scumbags behind setting up George Papadopolus.

www.youtube.com...

[snipped]
edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It does appear that top Democrats, and many in their party, have been cursed with a perpetual state of unhappiness. (I don't know when it began.) Wait until middle-class Democrats see their paychecks start to shrink, if Biden's steal is successful.

edit on 1/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Reuters

Leonardo hack targeted commercial, military component unit - police officer
MILAN (Reuters) - Computers hacked at Italian defence group Leonardo between 2015 and 2017 belonged to a unit that makes components for both commercial and military aircraft, including C27J and ATR turboprop, a police officer working on the case told Reuters.

His crimes are supposedly from 2015 to 2017. How on earth did he manage to influence the 2020 presedential elections?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why would we be called "Farmers"?

Anyways, unless something big drops now 9I say by this weekend) that changes everything, I think the goal post will be moved on the 20th.

Lin Wood claimed that evidence of Pence having the same tastes as Adam Schiff in certain habits, and that evidence will be dropped about this to show proof of it. If that doesn't happen by this weekend I don't think any of this will matter. People have been told that "KU" and certain "Good Guys" have it all, and that people "Know where the bodies are buried", well that doesn't mean crap if it's never revealed to the public.

Oh that's right the public can't handle it all so only 10% of it (or something like that) will be exposed. Bull! People can handle a lot more then these people think. People had to handle the horrors of the the Shoah, the truth behind the Killing Fields, and the terrors of people like Jeffery Dahmer. I say put it all out there, and allow the people to decide what they can handle. In America we have the freedom to read, speak, and see what we want. We also have the freedom to censer what we see through our own choices. We don't need some unknown and faceless group like "KU" telling us what we can and can't handle.

Just a little history: WIKI: Burr vs Hamilton

Burr and Hamilton first came into public opposition during the United States presidential election of 1800. Burr ran for president on the Democratic-Republican ticket, along with Thomas Jefferson, against President John Adams (the Federalist incumbent) and his vice presidential running mate Charles C. Pinckney. Electoral College rules at the time gave each elector two votes for president. The candidate who received the second most votes became vice president.

The Democratic-Republican Party planned to have 72 of their 73 electors vote for both Jefferson and Burr, with the remaining elector voting only for Jefferson. The electors failed to execute this plan, so Burr and Jefferson were tied with 73 votes each. The Constitution stipulated that if two candidates with an Electoral College majority were tied, the election would be moved to the House of Representatives—which was controlled by the Federalists, at this point, many of whom were loath to vote for Jefferson. Hamilton regarded Burr as far more dangerous than Jefferson and used all his influence to ensure Jefferson's election. On the 36th ballot, the House of Representatives gave Jefferson the presidency, with Burr becoming vice president.

it goes on:

On April 24, 1804, the Albany Register published a letter opposing Burr's candidacy which was originally sent from Charles D. Cooper to Hamilton's father-in-law, former Senator Philip Schuyler. It made reference to a previous statement by Cooper: "General Hamilton and Judge Kent have declared in substance that they looked upon Mr. Burr to be a dangerous man, and one who ought not be trusted with the reins of government." Cooper went on to emphasize that he could describe in detail "a still more despicable opinion which General Hamilton has expressed of Mr. Burr" at a political dinner.

Burr responded in a letter delivered by William P. Van Ness which pointed particularly to the phrase "more despicable" and demanded "a prompt and unqualified acknowledgment or denial of the use of any expression which would warrant the assertion of Dr. Cooper." Hamilton's verbose reply on June 20, 1804, indicated that he could not be held responsible for Cooper's interpretation of his words (yet he did not fault that interpretation), concluding that he would "abide the consequences" should Burr remain unsatisfied. A recurring theme in their correspondence is that Burr seeks avowal or disavowal of anything that could justify Cooper's characterization, while Hamilton protests that there are no specifics.

Burr replied on June 21, 1804, also delivered by Van Ness, stating that "political opposition can never absolve gentlemen from the necessity of a rigid adherence to the laws of honor and the rules of decorum". Hamilton replied that he had "no other answer to give than that which has already been given". This letter was delivered to Nathaniel Pendleton on June 22 but did not reach Burr until June 25. The delay was due to negotiation between Pendleton and Van Ness in which Pendleton submitted the following paper:

General Hamilton says he cannot imagine what Dr. Cooper may have alluded, unless it were to a conversation at Mr. Taylor's, in Albany, last winter (at which he and General Hamilton were present). General Hamilton cannot recollect distinctly the particulars of that conversation, so as to undertake to repeat them, without running the risk of varying or omitting what might be deemed important circumstances. The expressions are entirely forgotten, and the specific ideas imperfectly remembered; but to the best of his recollection it consisted of comments on the political principles and views of Colonel Burr, and the results that might be expected from them in the event of his election as Governor, without reference to any particular instance of past conduct or private character.

Eventually, Burr issued a formal challenge and Hamilton accepted. Many historians have considered the causes of the duel to be flimsy and have thus characterized Hamilton as "suicidal", Burr as "malicious and murderous", or both. Thomas Fleming offers the theory that Burr may have been attempting to recover his honor by challenging Hamilton, whom he considered to be the only gentleman among his detractors, in response to the slanderous attacks against his character published during the 1804 gubernatorial campaign.

If you want to know how our Founding Fathers would have dealt with this, there's a well known sample of that. I think people have become to soft in their ways, but that's just me. Given the history of America, I say put the evidence out there for the American people to decide. The courts can not be counted on, the Politicians can not be counted on, and god knows that the press can not be counted on, so what ever the hell you have as evidence put it out there for the American people to decide on and given them back the freedom needed to do what is right for the country.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Towards the end of that video there are some US Army Soldiers there. Neat!

It's gone now. What was the subject? I'll DuckDuck it.

No context, Just DC police talking to some soldiers outside a Governmental Office, looked like the Capital Building.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: angelchemuel
After day of chaos, Pelosi and Pence share an elbow bump...

It all seems so scripted, with an ending that we're going to like better than them.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It ain't over lol. Something with this much momentum... it doesn't just stop. Energy! It works the same way no matter what form it takes. Listen to Trump speak in Georgia... this is a few days ago...

You think he is just making it up or changed his mind because of the illegitimate certifications for an illegitimate election by illegitimate senators?

I'm pretty sure that we're on that rollercoaster... right at the beginning, where the clacking of the winch, hoisting everyone up to the top of the first drop happens. Trump has spoken so many times about this year, and he isn't going anywhere.
It's understandably hard to see it right now. But I just have a gut feeling, a strong one.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sorry for the flood of posts from me last 2 pages. Going back to lurk mode

Anyone with a parler account check if Lin wood posted recently. Dont know if its fake or not. Juicy if not. I dont have an account, i think i need one to search profiles on the platform.

And because Ive been in a bad mood, something that might help me sleep better, tonight atleast.

Its Global

edit on 7-1-2021 by samuelsson because: Goodnight

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

When President Trump said Monday night (in Georgia) that some game-changing "stuff" is coming out before January 20th, he meant it, imo. But he needs to be President in order to accomplish it.

If DEMOCRATS keep pushing the 25th Amendment after President Trump's "concession" speech tonight, even regular Americans who don't follow these things will figure out that Democrats are afraid of something(s) very bad being exposed.

edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

@DanScavino just retweeted POTUS video tweet decoded in post this replies to.

It was a SIX second DELTA... #3599 Six o'clock can be dangerous

So, "3 second Dan" has just become twice the man he used to be!

Here are the posts his tweet points to that are not already covered in the POTUS tweet decode... Timestamp boldings encode today:
#6... from POTUS delta

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147166292 📁
Oct 29 2017 20:48:50 (EST)
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
Follow Huma tomorrow.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Why is MS13 a priority?
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.
Operation Mockingbird

From timestamp:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 19b49c No.914023 📁
Apr 5 2018 22:54:05 (EST)
703C92E0-E064-4400-932F-2….jpeg

Coincidence or silent war?
Pray.
Night [2]

Q

From delta from Dab's previous tweet = 15:21:09...

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

#1521, a CONFIRMATION POST

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f983de No.1784372 📁
Jun 17 2018 10:17:35 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9674cf No.1784355 📁
Jun 17 2018 10:15:58 (EST)
>>1784226
Comments by Devin Nunes on Fox News this morning ~

Mr Rosenstein / Mr Wray have 2 decide ~ r they going 2 be "part of the clean-up crew" or "part of the cover-up crew?" ~ @DevinNunes @FoxNews ~ awaiting news TODAY regarding WHEN SPYING REALLY began? DOJ didn't know a month ago? Why didn't they reveal immediately? @POTUS

Mr Rosenstein/Mr Wray ~ @DevinNunes on @FoxNews ~ Don't get docs that have been asked 4? Monday docs should start flowing w/ plan by Wed morning or hell to pay ('not going to be pretty') ~ we can hold in contempt ~ we can impeach ~thinks we r getting close 2 there! @POTUS #Qanon

We have an arsenal and sounds like he has been ready to go for some time now!

DO NOT FEAR ~ STAND UNITED and STRONG!
WWG1WGA

Thank you Q and POTUS

>>1784355

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This has been bothering me for hours...what was the objective of the protest yesterday? Trump knew what Pence was going to do. The delay Rudy was talking about wasn’t going to get them anything. We missed something. I don’t know what. But we missed something.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Are you feeling lucky? well are you punk

Remember curiosity killed the cat. If the file contains the proof , but if it does and you download it and open them you might be breaking the law? Proceed with caution.

I would not open or download the file lin has provided , but this is an update from lin and you can read the comments from others.

Note the link below is only directly to lins account on parler and not directly to the file attachment on lins post.

parler.com...

update: “cultstate.com has issued protections on this matter”

edit on 53131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 22:53:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 54131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 22:54:07 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Wouldnt recommend anyone going to that link. The info in the statement was meat enough for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Let's see:
Trump knew that antifa was going to be in town

there was strangely little security around the Capital Building during one of the most important Congressional event in modern times

none of Trumps actual supporters at the Capital Building tried to stop the antifa members from going inside

I personally think Trump knew and allowed this to happen so that he could do something. Some here think it was to pre-deploy troops around the Congressional Buildings, others think it was to all an oversite. members of Congress had a day before this event drafted up a motion to exclude members that objected to the vote (we've seen the evidence of that). So what's really at play here?

I think these theatrics were allowed by Trump so that he could legally attempt a third term after all this settles down and he remains in office. I also think that all this theater was so that aging members of the corrupt politics of DC could quietly go away without facing any jail time. Deal of the Century folks. If I'm right, but there is a good chance that I'm not right too.

What are we missing, and is there anything in the "KU" bag that leads us to a conclusion, or does "KU" merely Qloud up the waters?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This has been bothering me for hours...what was the objective of the protest yesterday? Trump knew what Pence was going to do. The delay Rudy was talking about wasn’t going to get them anything. We missed something. I don’t know what. But we missed something.

Allowed certification of Biden by anyone looking for an illogical reason to do so. Snakes reveal themselves by certifying a fraudulent election. Now we know.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It's the password. If you don't have the files, this won't do any good. I'm glad the Lin put this out there though, hopefully someone that has the files is still alive and can now post all of it on line.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Weren't there rumours of incriminating laptops being taken from congress offices during the protests, unnoticed by the Antifa peeps doing their own planned thing?

I wonder if Ashli Babbit was part of a team targeted with getting the laptops? Wasn't she shot close to VP Pence's office there?

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join