It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Only 1 POTUS video tweet today and 3 Dan Scavino tweets...

Rather than a separate SPREADSHEET UPDATE today, I'll just include it in the INTERIM ARCHIVE I hope to post this afternoon/early evening.
edit on 8-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Probably Dashen, he REALLY wants that top bunk.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could we have a purely military government for 2 years until the 2022 "mid" term elections, with the interim period used to issue national federal / voter ID?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I'd have thought the population would start to fear FEMA camps and WARs with a military government? It would be ripe for Dems to position "You thought deep state was bad..."

Much better to have an ex-military President with closer military scrutiny of all 3 branches in the background?

FF, I was musing, the other day, whether a 4th branch of government "People's Audit branch" might work - perhaps using qualified rotation a bit like Jury Service. Give them investigatory and access powers of all 3 other branches but only their conclusions can be made public, by Affidavit.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
My bad. Here is a link to his Parler and a potential update on the plan:

parler.com...

parler.com...

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Caled
Lin is in fire. Emails from Pence intending to betray Trump and a screen shot of videos from Hunters laptop, and maybe info about his niece. The time on the screen shot is tonight. And it looks pretty darn real.

Saying that without providing a link isn't cool.

The FBI knows about Pence: twitter.com... (Note the date on the pamphlet image.)

What type of setup is this for President Trump? Can't be Abilene: gtv.org/video/id=5ff6e17387fabe2daf323a83
edit on 1/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, check your last link.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Care, check your last link.

You have to copy/paste that link into the browser address bar.

Tip: While at the site, enter "Biden" in the search box. Lots of Hunter's laptop contents are stored there.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Thanks care!
After Trump, I don't think we will have another president that honestly loves America like he does.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Watch the water.

Lin(noun)
a pool or collection of water, particularly one above or below a fall of water

www.definitions.net...
Could "Watch the Water" mean watch Lin (Wood)?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Knock on Wood.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
INTERIM ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 33 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt33 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt33 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt33 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt33 P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt33 P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt33 P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt33 P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt33 P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt33 P161 to 180
ATS Thread pt33 P181 to 200
ATS Thread pt33 P201 to 220
ATS Thread pt33 P221 to 225

...Just in case Internet kill happens over the weekend!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Thanks Summer5...
VIDEO LENGTH MESSAGES

MESSAGE OF HOPE PART 1 = WH PRESS SECETARY

CLEAR MESSAGE SENT TO ALL:
- WH rejects violence & supports holding parties accountable
- Same consistent message with past riots (burning of church)
- Support & gratitude to our law enforcement for great job

VIDEO LENGTH = 2:39
LIVESTREAM ENDED = 2:04
DELTA = 0:35

The first 2 seem straightforward:

#3 not as clear (historical revelations coming, 60+ year Asian links):
The stolen history of the CIA and the Asian Foundation

Digging a little more on #3 (but for now...)

edit on 8-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

MESSAGE OF HOPE PART 2 = DJT
As Americans, we will support our president on January 20 and beyond.
- Rel also picked up on this with his decode too.

"Our incredible journey is only just beginning."
-President Donald J. Trump

VIDEO LENGTH = 2:41
- Wonder if the Capitol Building has same private sec camera systems?
- We will investigate.
- Think.
(many angry at POTUS now, but footage would clear things us nicely)
(especially if rumors about a sting /computers turns out to be true)

AT THE BEGINNING...

edit on 8-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
twitter.com...

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
2:00 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Sun Tzu

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

33 AD: There's Nothing New Under The Sun

“What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.”
Ecclesiastes 1:9

Possible "Dark Winter" stuff?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Now where have i heard that before?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Trump has more ways to fight at his disposal.

Without him posting on Twitter it will probably decline. Think it was in decline before he started posting there as President.

With its decline he can buy it out. Then use it.

Same with some of these other small social networks.

He can also start his own media company.

He is popular enough. Imagine a tv media company, a Twitter, fb, and YouTube alternative backed by Trump. All of them linked together. I’m sure many many people would join. Right now there are a lot of small disjointed alternatives. If he makes one slick interweaving product it could be youge.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

really calling for a Junta?

and you all complain about the fake threat of communism.. and you support a Junta...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: samuelsson

When President Trump said Monday night (in Georgia) that some game-changing "stuff" is coming out before January 20th, he meant it, imo. But he needs to be President in order to accomplish it.

If DEMOCRATS keep pushing the 25th Amendment after President Trump's "concession" speech tonight, even regular Americans who don't follow these things will figure out that Democrats are afraid of something(s) very bad being exposed.

edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

If we're observing regular Americans I observed something the night Antifa stormed the capitol building. Average people suddenly became more aware of the election steal against Trump and thought that his supporters were pissed. I heard zero bad things about it from any of the couple dozen people I heard talking about it. They're not political people I could tell by how they were talking about it. So in a very weird way to normal people those retards paying Antifa to storm the capitol building just made more conversation for "Average" Americans to talk more about the election steal and how/why Trump supporters stormed the capitol building. Granted this is just my observation from my social bubble.

Also what's happening right now is what I witnessed consistently at my corporate job. We're watching Tech CEOs push their will on their "workforce" and they're too stupid to see their new golden policy isn't going to work. They won't realize them pushing so hard is going to crash and burn BIGLY until after they've already done a # load of damage. That's where we are at right now. I watched it happen all the time and this is the same exact line of thinking. It's going to be glorious. Glorious I SAY!

a reply to: Darth_Prime
A dictionary is all you need.
Define Fascism:

often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

www.merriam-webster.com...

Yes it's global. And yes, you'll be affected very soon.

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Thanks care!
After Trump, I don't think we will have another president that honestly loves America like he does.

He loves how America was during the JFK years (and earlier) most of all. Greater prosperity for more people. Relatively honest media. There was still blatant racism in many parts of the country, but it had begun to wane, thanks to Martin Luther King.

Biden will simply re-kindle the Obama years, with wasteful dead-end programs, and steadily decreasing wages and buying power.

I pray that Biden/Harris do not take over on Jan 20th. China-Joe has promised to eliminate at least 20 of President Trump's Executive Orders in his first week.

It's going to be painful listening to the MSM gloat every time Biden erases one, and steadily eliminating what you see here: www.promiseskept.com... ...hundreds of achievements that made America better and the World safer.

In my mind, there's no way President Trump is going to give up without a fight. So far, there has been no fight. The courts wouldn't look at the evidence. The DOJ wouldn't look at the evidence. Congress proved why their approval rating is an abysmal 15%.

IF Democrats conspired with China and the Media to illegally put Joe Biden in the White House, there has to be "intelligence" that proves it. President Trump seems to know it exists. If he doesn't force it to be revealed, then he (sadly) went down without a fight. At this point, I don't even want to entertain the possibility of that happening.

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join