It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

That works both ways... I feel like we are in two different classrooms with a glass paned wall in between; You're in a Surrealist Art class being taught about Dali and interpreting whatever suits your eye - I'm in a combined history/math class trying to get to grips with algebraic equations and differential calculus to predict events... we're heading for two different qualifications.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As I brought up in another thread:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Strange thought: At this point, if Trump is able to retain his position in office, then does he meet all the requirements to run for a third term? I mean at this point we can all agree that he didn't win a second term, so if he was able to legally prevent Biden from taking office and was allowed to stay in office, then would a third term be possible?

Could all these theatrics be about being in office for three terms? Something to think about.

We shouldn't just assume that more then what we think is happening. Trump, "KU", and a lot of other people may be using the election cycle as theater for the masses in order to claim a third term. Just because something looks like a duck doesn't mean that it's not a decoy.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Lysergic

We're patiently awaiting our all-expenses paid vacation to the sunny beaches of Guantanamo bay.

Get some spa time in.

💆‍♀️💆‍♂️
edit on 1 7 2021 by dashen because: Some [ RR ]

That's not funny. I have already told y'all (in one of my "what if" moments) that the thought had crossed my mind that Qanon may have been a phyops to flush out the people that question.............
All. Those. Sealed. Indictments. Just sitting there......

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yeah I posted something yesterday along those lines....saying that all those sealed indictments are actually for people like us.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Are the riots still ongoing and are they being moved under the guise of the ritos? I also wouldn't contribute that picture that was tweeted as confirmation of red4

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Lol pretty good

In all seriousness despite my distrust of q

I defended q streamers I knew and offered to let them on my channel anytime they wanted even if I get banned

And I in person chewed out to Republican congressmen who I have supported and helped in the past for voting to condemn q

The treatment that q people have received has been despicable and they have been far less harmful than blm etc that the media and establishment encourages while going after q

That does not take away any of my criticism of q

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Grambler

To be honest, I'm really trying to understand what you personally think, or would say to the President... if you imagine the whole Q thing didn't happen... what would you say to him? Bearing in mind he is in the middle of what he nicknamed "the swamp". A swamp so deep, that only yesterday did many reveal themselves at the 11th hour, and stab him in the back.

How would you do it?

Understand, I'm from the UK, and so I'm not emotionally swayed on this. I'm being objective. But I do care about the USA and folks over there very much (lived there for a short while). Also, how do you account for those videos?

The only thing that matters is the result. In the coming weeks, I think you will see it.

Let’s start with this

“Almost everyone around you is sabotaging you. Q people are full of it when they are claiming you should trust sessions amd barr and so on

Fire barr, declassify everything NOW! If you don’t, they will ruin you and cost you the 2020 election”

edit on 7-1-2021 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It was soon deleted, along with my post.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

YES IT IS FUNNY.

I get top bunk.
I hear they have a very pleasant concierge service

🤡

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
From Sen Hawley

I mentioned earlier, CCP assets deployed across all platforms. They're easy to spot, full of self loathing, hate, self importance and will seek to divide and conquer, revealing themselves as the Concerned Citizens, PC Police, Shareholder Protectors etc.

We'll see "opinion" after opinion on how this should never happen again yet they won't define what "this" actually is, and it will be covered in "but I get you I really do, but here's the thing..." Hawley got a earful of that garbage from some bloviating policy hack.

Hint: Watch for the word "but" involved in any discussion concerning censoring, concern, corrections etc. It reveals the truth. "But" is your trigger word for the week.

link   
I keep hearing about the DNI report on China being released and people getting excited, but besides tweets and rumors I haven't come across it?

Going to the DNI sites recent news no mention of it dni

The latest deals with IARPA Launches Space-based Machine Automated Recognition Technique Program

and the one released on 1/5 is blaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Joint Statement by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and the National Security Agency (NSA)

link   
Maybe they're just taking a break, but none of the Trump family have tweeted since yesterday early afternoon other than to post or retweet POTUS' video tweet today regarding a peaceful transition of power.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
From Rubini on Parler

about what happened on Jan 6:
remember: the ELECTION was FRAUDULENT - therefore Null & Void.
also the Election of Senators & Congressmen was FRAUDULENT >> Null & Void.
Therefore: the Senators & Congressmen who voted yesterday are NOT Senators & Congressmen: they are usurpers. Their election was INVALID.
more on my GAB page:

Therefore: All their actions are NULL & VOID.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe they're just taking a break, but none of the Trump family have tweeted since yesterday early afternoon other than to post or retweet POTUS' video tweet today regarding a peaceful transition of power.

I think the were forced to take a break and all given 24 -48 hours block while some permanently banned them.

I think temporary permission was given to trump to post todays video.

link   
a reply to: Caled

Remember that most portrayals of firing a gun, like movies or TV, are with a squib load that has zero kick. It's almost laughable, often the "shoot" goes so poorly, the editor cuts away.

So, that clown's bad form is not even a surprise. He's likely a patronage hiree.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Intresting.

More cops signalling domestic terrorists where to go

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes it is funny!
I still haven't figured out how to make sarcasm come across well in written (text) language.
See you there.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Check mail please and thank you.

P

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The question I have is how is the cabal pulling the puppet strings in China?

www.youtube.com...
edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join