It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
MSM calls it an "insurrection"....

twitter.com...

Maybe Trump should do something...?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Soo.....an attorney.....is publicly sharing what may well be links to child abuse and kiddy fiddling ....

Something's ducky

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust

Their arrogance is sickening when they think they have the power.

I know. I sit back sometimes and think that I could go on with or without MAGA, but then I see how arrogant, hypocritical and ignorant the one side is....and I salivate at the idea of a structured take-down.

We don't need them. Like I tell the local idiot politicians to their face; people don't want guidance or a leader to tell them what to do or think, they actually want the opposite....to be left alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Soo.....an attorney.....is publicly sharing what may well be links to child abuse and kiddy fiddling ....

Something's ducky

Yep that was my thought too, but he is not passing the file itself nor does he have access to it or now the people that do as he states.

I'm hoping the people with the files are people with the right connections and trustworthy to expose it all and access to worthy news people.

Interesting nonetheless and does indicate this might not be over or he is doubling and quadrupling on the bs?

Anyway its way better than what is on tv.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Here's Lins Parler for you

LINK

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

its on his post. I think we can post the password but obviously not the files.
The password is (inside the quotes):

“cultstate.com has issued protections on this matter”

he just posted edited blacked out pictures of what he is claiming is the biden laptop.

edit on 03131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 23:03:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A good collection of witnesses and evidence of Antifa at the Jan 6 event.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
This has been bothering me for hours...what was the objective of the protest yesterday? Trump knew what Pence was going to do. The delay Rudy was talking about wasn’t going to get them anything. We missed something. I don’t know what. But we missed something.

Did you catch the post I wrote a few pages back... I completely agree with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Lin is in fire. Emails from Pence intending to betray Trump and a screen shot of videos from Hunters laptop, and maybe info about his niece. The time on the screen shot is tonight. And it looks pretty darn real.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

he just posted edited blacked out pictures of what he is claiming is the biden laptop.

i was thinking it was part of julien assange's passworded insurance file from a number of years ago but that wouldnt make sense and i have no idea where that file went.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well somebody knows. Parler folks are already expecting the internet “shutdown” to keep everyone away from whatever is going to be released.

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: interupt42

i was thinking it was part of julien assange's passworded insurance file from a number of years ago but that wouldnt make sense and i have no idea where that file went.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: samuelsson

Towards the end of that video there are some US Army Soldiers there. Neat!

It's gone now. What was the subject? I'll DuckDuck it.

No context, Just DC police talking to some soldiers outside a Governmental Office, looked like the Capital Building.

That's normal and understandable, considering the chaos that occurred there yesterday.

What's crazy is how the same nutjobs in the media, activist groups, and political world, who screamed "Defund the police!" in 2020, are now screaming "We need more police!" on January 20th.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
VP Mike Pence would not accept any phone calls from either Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer today. It's funny how he alternates hats, from White to Black to Gray. I wonder what's the next color for Mr. Pence?

edit on 1/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Another paid actor. Someone must have identified this clown by now.

@Getty Images

Getty Images

This was emailed to me, so I have no reference.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Lin is in fire. Emails from Pence intending to betray Trump and a screen shot of videos from Hunters laptop, and maybe info about his niece. The time on the screen shot is tonight. And it looks pretty darn real.

Saying that without providing a link isn't cool.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My bad. Here is a link to his Parler and a potential update on the plan:

parler.com...

parler.com...

originally posted by: carewemust

Saying that without providing a link isn't cool.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When are all of you going to start to believe that Q was nothing more than scam.

Lets face it. Nothing that Q ever posted came to fruition. Litteraly nothing,

Where are all the massive "sealed indictments"? Nothing ever happen, All the magic dates when something was going to happen..nothing. Chasing a dream that was never there.

It was just one big scam, Truth hurts bit I am afraid it was a huge scam.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
It's frustrating that people are sending evidence of Antifa and BLM to the FBI, yet the FBI says only 1 or 2 law violators can be identified as ANTIFA or BLM.

Because it's the same domestic terrorists who were filmed several times committing violence over the Summer, computer face matches are easy. Even a half-blind person can do face matching between last Summer rioters and Capitol breachers.

But the FBI is digging extra hard to find first-time offenders who like Qanon or Proud Boys. Those were the two "hate groups" associated with most of the arrests, according to Brett Baier on FoxNews at 6pm. (He is CCP owned)

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join