It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Quadrivium

q hurt our best chance to take action while we had a president that may have listened to us

I don't think you really understood what I was saying about disinformation. It is about context.
But I do want to address your point above.

Did you ever watch the Trump video that was suppressed? I'm sure you did... the one where he says...

"All they do is lie... lie... lie...."

Trump didn't need to listen to people.. he already knew! There is not a thing anyone out here could have said to him that would have made him do any more than what he already did. You've already said you understand the corruption, and it goes very deep. So deep, it was running the USA for decades!!

The people most affected by this, most used and abused were probably the military.

Trump has massive military support.

If Trump is genuine about rooting out the corruption, he isn't going to do it with words. It would all be undone.
The very fact Trump got in at all is incredible. But also not a mistake.
Personally, I believe he is working with the military, more so intelligence. This has been shown to be the case, and the CIA has lost much power, transfered to the military.
The media is totally corrupt, and part of the problem. They had to develop a way around this. This is why I think Q is genuine military intelligence. I know you can't see it, but I can't help that.

But look, Q... white rabbit... tippy top. A speech about the military. Does that not strike you as odd???

Or this one...

"I'm going to do this in front of this giant bunny, because I've never done that before".

What is in the rabbit's hands?

I'm kind of surprised you can't see it. But it is your choice... I've got no gripe with you. I just think you are missing what is going on.
edit on 7-1-2021 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I can’t under the banner of q

It’s toxic

It’s peopple believing you in saviors and when bold claims are proven wrong they say of course, disinformation is necessary

I’ll keep fighting and researching as I was long before q

And I guess I’ll do so knowing full wel the bulk of q people will believe anything that some clever anonymous online poet tells them, and if that poet tells them to ignore him vicious corruption going on like barr letting comey of the hook, they’ll do that

And fighting the corruption will be harder as the very people we need to wake up will associate me with a group of people who believe those things

I wish you all luck

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm wondering if there are any similarities or striking differences from Obama's transition of power transcript?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: summer5

Can you provide the parler link for completeness please?

Else when someone reads the archive in a few years time they'll have not matching parler archive to reference.

I added it to the post. Thank you for pointing out the missing link.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Claaaaassssiiic Nancy

That old horse is a one trick pony

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well lets not ruin the fun and lets keep this going.

twitter.com...

30 H60's Helo's Up. Look at the cluster in CO!

Where is castle rock?

link   
a reply to: interupt42

You are probably right. Its certainly something I'm interested to see what happens.

I've always been fascinated with how former Presidents are kept under control, how can they be trusted with knowledge they have. It must be all leaders across the globe. I'm surprised more secrets aren't revealed by outgoing leaders.

link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I am starting to think the shooting was a made for TV episode. What first got my spidery senses going was the call her husband made to the media. He wasn't the least upset, all he did was put a name to the face.

The Capital police were right behind her as the secret service agent fires his pistol. The capital cops with ARs that were right behind her would have pulled her right back in 2 seconds had the SS agent not shot her. The nearest cop aimed his AR at the agent and told him to stop so he could help her without getting shot. The SS agent needs to be tried for murder if its real.

You can watch the twitter video in the article below. Its not bad, you just see her fall back to the floor. It necessary to watch, just shows exactly what happened from a great new angle up close to the shooter but shows all angles, really dam close.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

My mom said there is video on FB with a guy admitting he was a paid rioter. He wouldn't say who paid him but you all can find the video. I don't do the CIA Facebook.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

So far we have

Disinformation is necessary

And trump knew everything anyways so we couldn’t do anything to convince him of anything

Now do you all see why I am saying how bad this is?

“Hey we are totally irrelevant! Trump knows all and by his will he can root out all corruption! Oh amd in the event anything q says that led to this conclusion is wrong, well that was just necessary disinformation “

I feel so sorry for you, you seem like a real patriot

Good luck

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

You are probably right. Its certainly something I'm interested to see what happens.

I've always been fascinated with how former Presidents are kept under control, how can they be trusted with knowledge they have. It must be all leaders across the globe. I'm surprised more secrets aren't revealed by outgoing leaders.

Yep as Lawrence Lessig pointed out once along the lines: By the time you hear of a candidate running for office, they have already been compromised and owned.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It's not too far from Colorado Springs or Air Force Academy.

I just came through to ask, so uh, is Q still doing Q stuff? or???

Q bail?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Wow you sound like Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST)images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
Delivery of free-information.
[bypass controlled media narrative].
Q

Www.qanon.pub

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here

Update from Georgia Jan 7 - Court cases still Active. This is not over. War Room

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

We're patiently awaiting our all-expenses paid vacation to the sunny beaches of Guantanamo bay.

Get some spa time in.

💆‍♀️💆‍♂️
edit on 1 7 2021 by dashen because: Some [ RR ]

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

It's not too far from Colorado Springs or Air Force Academy.

I just came through to ask, so uh, is Q still doing Q stuff? or???

Q bail?

The original .0001% chance of all this being what people thought has now become .00000001%, but its never zero until the 20th . Then the 20th the goal post will likely be moved.

So don't throw away the popcorn yet.

edit on 46131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 20:46:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Clip

This is the most telling, most revealing, most epic moment of this entire event.

One of the oldest principals of this nation.

We are a Government of Laws.

Not of Men.

Not of the People.

Of Laws.

This is staggering. It is beautiful, wonderful and so brilliant. He's reading this, he isn't flubbing it as he usually does, he's READING IT!!!

I'll say this, and this comes from more then most can grasp the general population does not understand their choices. They simply to do not. Folks created East Germany, they found they THEMSELVES mired in a horror and could not see they did this to themselves. How do I know? Because as quickly as the created it they could have ended it, but they only ended it after the overlords achieved the goals: 50% spying on 50% = experiment was a success.

If Joe were to have gotten in, the 40 millionish who voted for him won't see their choice has having anything to do with the horrors that will befall them. 100 day shutdown, 1 year of masks, energy price increases, higher taxes, pronoun police, more wars - good wars etc.

This is the most troubling truth I have seen on this planet since I have been here. The key component selectively bred out of the population was Self Reflection. Bloated bloviators too stupid to see the impact they have on others making their choices rooted in ignorance, mired in self loathing, covered in detachment from soul (at least those with a soul). When presented with the results of their actions a blank stare is what most see.

What the Q process was ENTIRELY about - it was NEVER about politics, was encouraging folks to see what they were/are creating so they can change it. For those with eyes to see - they see it, DJT and Q revealed:

Five Eyes
CCP Control
Judiciary Horrors and Lies (Sorry Digital General)
War economy
Free speech lies
Maritime Law vs Constitution
Monetary lies
Government corruption on every level
Muslim Brotherhood
renOgade's lies
Abortion
Medical Industry
Media Control Of Minds
Social Media Control of Minds
World Wide Election Fraud

THAT WAS THE GOAL of Q. THAT!!!!!

What the people do with that awareness is now solely on them. Self Reflection, understanding your impact on others - at all times, is the place to start.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The words "transition to Biden-Harris team" never came out of his mouth. If he has something up his sleeve, he has ~2 weeks. I'm not really interested in hope, but I can at least entertain multiple competing narratives for that much longer.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Lysergic

We're patiently awaiting our all-expenses paid vacation to the sunny beaches of Guantanamo bay.

Get some spa time in.

💆‍♀️💆‍♂️
edit on 1 7 2021 by dashen because: Some [ RR ]

LOL I'm going to op for the accommodations in the newly chinese purchased property in the bahamas thank you very much. As I once escaped cuba I think I will pass for a ticket back.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To be honest, I'm really trying to understand what you personally think, or would say to the President... if you imagine the whole Q thing didn't happen... what would you say to him? Bearing in mind he is in the middle of what he nicknamed "the swamp". A swamp so deep, that only yesterday did many reveal themselves at the 11th hour, and stab him in the back.

How would you do it?

Understand, I'm from the UK, and so I'm not emotionally swayed on this. I'm being objective. But I do care about the USA and folks over there very much (lived there for a short while). Also, how do you account for those videos?

The only thing that matters is the result. In the coming weeks, I think you will see it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Woohoo! We just hit RED4!

parler.com...
edit on 1/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join