It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe Q not Q... Linkage

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

After day of chaos, Pelosi and Pence share an elbow bump...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Maybe Q not Q... Linkage

Going to need a Cranky explanation or this one fam.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: combatmaster

Nancy "the ho" pelosi now calling to invoke the 25th!

And here we go...video clip

@Phil_Lewis_
Nancy Pelosi has called on Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

“If the Vice President and the cabinet do not act, Congress may be prepared to move forward with impeachment.”

They can't even wait 2 weeks.

If not for the hope that something HUGE is coming, I'd be pretty dejected right now.

Hysterical cowards is what they are, and hypocrites to boot.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Says if the 25th is not invoked, they will begin impeachment.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Pence should pardon him

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lindsey just said all the people yesterday were domestic terrorist,... and the fbi showed up this morning asking if he had any footage. then demands the fbi spend all the time and money identifying these terrorist to charge them with sedition

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Very interesting timing to send out a reminder. Remember Trumps test via a text a long time ago. That may be coming into play. Also I think this would be happening during the so called RED2 event.

twitter.com...

edit on 01131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 14:01:30 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Caled
Any gun guys out there? I find it a little peculiar that the Capitol shooter had two hands on his gun and shot so limp wristed that the gun flips up at least 45 degrees. I don't think I've ever seen an experienced shooter that aims that long and fires one shot with both hands on the gun let a gun kick back like that. I would be surprised if he didn't have a weapon malfunction. Doesn't seem like a shot from a trained professional.

parler.com...

Couldn't load the video, but I can say in the picture of the guys holding pistols inside the chamber.....they do not know what they are doing. Completely incorrect on hand position on weapon. Seems odd for supposedly highly trained officers to have this issue.

Five bucks says that's why that woman is dead. Whomever shot her doesn't know how to handle a firearm.

I am not even in law enforcement, yet because of a license I have I am required to meet training and qualification exercises yearly to keep my license. The pics I have seen of the "standoff" show very poorly trained (if at all) officers.

The fact they have their weapons drawn is a whole other story for me. There were no reports of anyone armed, nor anything remotely resembling any type of attack from anyone seeking bodily harm.

This murder of a US citizen should be what riots are about......this is our nation's police that shot an unarmed woman who served her country for years.

The narrative is sickening. We have elected officials holding vigils and making laws for degenerate dirtbags like Floyd and Blake yet they vilify those that have served to protect our freedom....

It is complete bizarro world.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Please put your seats back to their full and upright positions. I think you are going to see the 25th Amendment invoked before midnight tonight.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seemingly off topic but I do have a good point to make with it -

I haven’t heard or seen a peep about covid, lockdowns, vaccines, etc. in over 24 hours now

a Pattern I’ve noticed is that the fake news media evil AI algorithms simply cannot multitask. The same pattern emerged during the summer BLM/antifa burning of America.

ill-prepared to have wall to wall coverage of the planned manufactured apocalypse.

Conclusion? We’ve still got plenty of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So was Pelosi's just-resigned 'Sergeant-At-ARMS' the dude who shot the unarmed woman?
edit on 7-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: combatmaster

Nancy "the ho" pelosi now calling to invoke the 25th!

And here we go...video clip

@Phil_Lewis_
Nancy Pelosi has called on Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office.

“If the Vice President and the cabinet do not act, Congress may be prepared to move forward with impeachment.”

They can't even wait 2 weeks.

If not for the hope that something HUGE is coming, I'd be pretty dejected right now.

Same here. All of the Biden appointees and employees have quit their current jobs. Perfect time to pull the rug out from under them.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

Lindsey just said all the people yesterday were domestic terrorist,... and the fbi showed up this morning asking if he had any footage. then demands the fbi spend all the time and money identifying these terrorist to charge them with sedition

Boy, they've got their priorities ALL f'd up.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Biden's people are resigning????

Rainbows
Jane

link   

originally posted by: Caled
Please put your seats back to their full and upright positions. I think you are going to see the 25th Amendment invoked before midnight tonight.

I hope he and his family are safe and somewhere these buffoons can't get their hands on he or them.

link   
Pelosi is calling for the 25th amendment to be used against POTUS, even NOW as we speak!!

LOL! They instigated a coup and are still in the process of it, and using the 25th as an excuse to cover their sorry asses.

We're on to you, Pelosi! A coup is a coup is a coup. Your ploy to use the 25th will not work.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

consider who their priorities are... it aint you and me

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All of the Biden appointees and employees have quit their current jobs. Perfect time to pull the rug out from under them.

Where are you getting this?

edit on 04131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 14:04:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

consider who their priorities are... it aint you and me

This is a witch hunt. This is the kind of thing ignorant peasants do in the dark with torches and sickles.

As I said a couple times earlier, I hope our founding documents are in a safe place and in good hands. If they aren't they need to be moved right now.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join