It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Which means that he's a divergent tactic.

Which mean that everyone else that was involved with this mess of a day should be looked at very carefully.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm...we now have all the swap in one place, surrounded by military protection they demanded, they feel safe now. All the Dems feel a need to “share” their horror, terror and trauma from threat of violence they just lived through, some cried even, at how our democracy has been rocked by Crazy Trump and his cult following. Impeach they scream ! Not one of them have or had a drop of empathy for cities and citizens that have been under attack for months and in Real danger !

The Dems seem to like doing their dirty work under the cover of darkness, late at night, should be a late night for them huh ? Get’s dangerous after 6pm in DC ? IDK, just dreaming.

My friend called, wanting some insight from her Q buddy, she was confused, furious listening to these Traitor’s preach to us about Integrity ! She was also sad how low the turnout for the rally was today, that’s the impression that was given to anyone watching on MSM, including Fox. Was able to guide her toward RSBN and she was sooo Happy to see that and couldn’t wait to share with some other friends who were also feeling pretty beat up, that’s Q

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: nisei

That guy definitely wants to be noticed and remembered.

The guy who everyone thought was JFK hasn't been seen in awhile. (Your post reminded me of him for some reason)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: nisei

That guy definitely wants to be noticed and remembered.

Agreed wholeheartedly

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That plane could be viewed as a mobile national defense command center itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: interupt42
There it is. Tick TOCK

mobile.twitter.com...

I feel stupid for asking but, what is the point?

In a little over two weeks, the problem solves itself for the dems right?

They can’t get crap done in two weeks but vacationing somewhere anyway so, seriously lol
What is the point.

IMO, they're making an example out of Trump to ensure nobody ever tries taking down the mob again. Has the Trump card been played yet? Still time he could ruin their day.💣

Re: twitter.com...

Supposedly, insiders want to remove Trump using the 25th Amendment ASAP, to prevent more violent protests.

But in reality, I think it's what President Trump said Monday night about big revelations/actions coming over the next 2 weeks, that has them all spooked.....both inside and outside the Administration.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We think these were flying over DC all day.

Boeing E4-B

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The only date that matters is January 20.

Keep that in mind.

END
Thomas Wictor scroll down a bit and read from bottom up for more.

Wish I had his confidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hide and watch. The media are going to connect him to Q. Austin Steinbart had a YouTube video up where he was leaving a court proceeding or something, and some guy yelled to him and wanted him to meet so-and-so. It was this character we are now talking about. They chatted awhile and the creepy dude seemed hyped up on something and a bit crazy. Austin's YT acct has been banned, so I don't have any way to post the link. I just remember it because I was one of the few keeping an eye on Austin.

edit on 6-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii

That plane could be viewed as a mobile national defense command center itself.

Good point, but NOW is NOT the time for Lin Wood (or anyone else) to be ambiguous in their communications. Especially since "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming".

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Missed y’all... had to check in to get caught up on today.

A couple thoughts, just gut reactions:

1. There is no way to save the USA as we have known it. It’s surrender, civil war or secession.

2a. “Patriots are in control” could mean “patriots are controlled by us”. Under this scenario, I fear Q may not just be LARP, but evil. Like we are being awakened to our death. Hope not...

2b. Alternatively, “Patriots are in control” could mean that Patriots are those showing self control and those causing chaos are not really Patriots... if so, there may be hope.

3. Republicans are just as full of crap as Dems. That proof has been the last few weeks, but especially today.

4. I really don’t know what to do. Spending lots of time with family and kids in case things go sour fast...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nisei
We think these were flying over DC all day.

Boeing E4-B

Thank-you. I like info articles like that. $160,000 per hour to operate. Wow.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The media and Congress's preoccupation with Q ever since President Trump said "Qanon people like me", has been surreal. The House even passed a resolution condemning Qanon last year.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
What body must certify "fraud"? House/Senate/SCOTUS/DOJ all refuse to consider it, even when it's demonstrated time and time again in various state hearings.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Now you bring it up, I remember that too. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If nothing can stop whats coming, there is no need to shudder their confidence. I am climbing out of my skin here. But, what are our options?

This feels like being cut off, maybe this is our 10 days of darkness. Hang tough brother, your faith has helped keep me sane the last four years, don't lose faith now

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Also I think we got proof Hillary and Hunter have been taken care of, at the Presidents speech today he said "Where's Hillary?" "I haven't seen her lately" "What happened" and he said "Where's Hunter" but I know he uses that bit a lot in his speeches.

Q is real. There would not be 33 threads of Q if it weren't. God is bringing heaven to earth and he is using Trump, the US Military, and freedom loving, hard working Patriots worldwide who are awake and tired of the Bull#hit. And NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING because you can not stop GOD. GOD is in control, so therefore Patriots are in Control!

GOD WINS!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Guess it’s a good thing we lost all of our guns and ammo on a kayak trip last summer.
edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Mine disappeared when those college aged kids help me move, and they took off with the truck. Police were notified, but never gave me a case number.

I really hope that something is done about this mess before it comes to a complete loss of Constitutional rights and laws.

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join