It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thats actually misleading. The protestors were taking selfies with the police. Not the other way round.

Big difference on how you spin that.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Last post from me re: this to not clog the thread.

You obviously are referring to those on the steps of the capital and surrounding area and, not the total amount of people that showed up at the rally in general.

It wasn’t very clear so👍 All good

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
C-SPAN Live: Joint Session of Congress for Counting of Electoral College Ballots. VP Pence is speaking now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Believe it or not, with the exception of the Pence-Rosenberg arrangement and the naming of Rosati (Rosie), all of this in Neon's blog has been previously reveled and discussed here on ATS since SR was killed.

Actionable evidence is what is needed now.

Coincidence? FBI Guns stolen

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

What plan? Has anyone seen this plan?

a reply to: crankyoldman

Why number items if it's just a laundry list?

a reply to: panoz77

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

My reply wasn’t to you so, perhaps the humor of my comment was lost

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Mitch just called the protest an armed rebellion.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: panoz77
RED 1 POTUS TWITTER REMOVAL

We are only at RED 1

Of course twitter did what we expected..unbelievable.
I'm not really a Q follower but I keep tabs on these threads because you guys find everything out first!

The central communications part is concerning. Our local tv links have been down today. ('No signal found') on every station. I don't know when it started but when I first checked it this afternoon they were down and still are. I took a short video but my fone and laptop are one step away from being actual potatoes so it's pretty useless.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

He's a LIAR.

I KNOW for a fact, those people standing on the steps and around the Capitol were peaceful patriots.

Those few that breached the interior were not part of them.

Mitch can suck big green weenies. He's a boldfaced LIAR.

These longtime politicians are corrupt to the core. They have robbed the American people for too long; given our $$$$$ away to foreign and domestic interests in return for campaign funds or even personal gains.

We have had enough. The LIGHT is shining brightly on these old guard politicians, and I don't think patriots are going to take it much longer. We are law-abiding citizens that pay taxes. We pay their salaries. They get filthy rich outside those salaries. How?

Patriots are not fools.

edit on 6-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
But as quickly as this "rebellion" started, the protestors simply went home without any incident. Is this how rebels act? Is this how an insurrection ends? This is a FAKE narrative. Now the same politicians are acting like hero's and claiming that they have defeated this insurrection and will not stop them from doing their duty. The police did not put down this protest, the protestors simply left in peace. This is a movie.

(post by MagesticEsoteric removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: bknapple32

Post removed by staff

Nah.... its the 17th letter of the alphabet! How can a letter be a cult?
You do know what the alphabet is, right?
edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Tag fixed

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: texasgirl

I sincerely hope all this is part of the plan, if so, it's either declass or arrests next ...... problem is, this doesn't look, like it's that, what's going to happen next.

If they want arrest the criminals, then they will likely arrest the true blue patriots.

That is where I believe we are. We have collectively sat back and entertained ourselves into this mess. By being more into feeling good for a few minutes each day instead of paying attention to things, we have created ignorance that is ripe for the corrupt to pick. When they have the Judges and Three letter agencies pushing the narrative, we get tyranny.

I am glad I am old, but I have family that are young and I am frightened for the children "that the life we are living is in vain. And the sunshine we've been waiting for .... will turn to rain"

edit on 6-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Might I suggest the Philippines for those of you considering ex-pat locations. Lovely place and lovely and friendly people. Low cost of living also especially in the country.

Those looking for a stream of events in Washington DC. Type in “right side broadcasting” in YouTube.

They always cover all the events and show the crowds.

Heh, keep telling my (filipina) wife we're moving (sooner than later) there if Jao gets in.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

You do realise we use letters to form words that can then be used to identify objects and groups?

I'm not just breaking this to you am I? If Antifa rename themselves to just F would you suddenly reconsider calling them a terrorist organisation... you know because its just a letter?

keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
When did Schumer write this speech?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
KUSI News confirms identity of woman shot and killed inside US Capitol

The woman is Ashli Babbit, a 14-year veteran, who served four tours with the US Air Force, and was a high level security official throughout her time in service.

Her husband says she was a strong supporter of President Trump, and was a great patriot to all who knew her.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well Times up Q and Trump , if you got a miracle play you best deliver soon .

I'm guessing the 25th will be coming very fast.

link   
Traitors are exposing themselves.

link   

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join