It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
RED 1 POTUS TWITTER REMOVAL

We are only at RED 1

Wait are we counting down? We already had Pence and Pelosi moved to a classified area wasn't that RED3? National Guard was called in to assist in riot control RED4

Social Media (which has become a National Communication system) has been disabled to an extant that's RED2

So is it "show time", or whatever EAM LOYALISTS is.

Of course this is only if we were in a count down, if we are just on a counter, then RED1, RED2, and RED4 have been met (will should be done by tonight) we don't know if RED5 is active but it would seem that RED6 and USSS and Castle Rock are also in effect, so "KU"?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

We are only at RED 1

Wait are we counting down? We already had Pence and Pelosi moved to a classified area wasn't that RED3? National Guard was called in to assist in riot control RED4

Social Media (which has become a National Communication system) has been disabled to an extant that's RED2

Of course this is only if we were in a count down, if we are just on a counter, then RED1, RED2, and RED4 have been met (will should be done by tonight) we don't know if RED5 is active but it would seem that RED6 and USSS and Castle Rock are also in effect, so "KU"?

I’d really like to know what you are talking about. I’m lost.
edit on 6-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: purplemer

I hope President Trump makes some kind of major move, so the Patriot lady who was shot by government police today, did not die in vain.

This woman getting shot was a stupid move, but why only her? Also who is she? If she was inside the Capital Building then there is a possibility that she was antifa. We should look at her death as both real and staged. Was she martyred?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I think like they say Trump is insulated and does not have all the information or he is acting that way very well.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Sometimes I would like to know that too.

In this instance though, the posted Q post in my post has different items labeled as RED# and an item afterwards. I wanted to know if we should be counting down that list or up it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We are only at RED 1

EMERGENCY ACTION MESSAGE
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Also while all our eyes were on DC, Georgia the election seemed to have swung to the Democrats. Funny how that happened.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
No more tweets...

twitter.com...

I hope the emergency broadcast system has not severed its connection to president Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Will Trump us the Emergency Broadcast System since his twit is shutdown?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

@brianstelter
A GOP source in frequent contact with Trump tells @Acosta that the prez is "out of his mind." The source depicts Trump as so traumatized by his 11/3 loss that he's lost his grip on reality. "The source worries Trump's behavior will only worsen during his last 2 weeks in office."
7:03 PM · Jan 6, 2021

Impeachment, 25th Amendment, they're throwing the whole kitchen sink at Trump today.

@ChadPergram
GOP WA Rep McMorris Rodgers flips her position after the incursion at the Capitol today. Was for challenging the votes earlier. Says “I have decided I will vote to uphold the Electoral College results and I encourage Donald Trump to condemn and put an end to this madness.”
6:40 PM · Jan 6, 2021

It's being reported First Lady's chief of Staff Stephanie Grisham has resigned.

History repeats or is this farewell?

Still no idea how this movie is going to end but after today it seems Game Over but, who knows, tomorrow is another day.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then how should we read "LOYALISTS". Is it Loyalists or L.O.Y.A.L.I.S.T.S.

Also not related to this reply: Why are the media saying that a woman (which we knew about) and a member of Law Enforcement (which I didn't know about) have died from the riots in DC? I'm confused.

link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I'm not sure I can explain it any simpler. Maybe try re-reading it.

Half of you are still claiming it wasn't a riot it was faked by antifa while the other gets giddy over the idea of patriots charging the capitol.

You've literally split your own base in half in one day.

QAnon supporters are being labelled antifa because of how ridiculous they seem.

lol.

The only thing this achieved is uniting the Senate and House in removing Trump while the million (lol did it even break 50,000?) supporters play BLM for a day or two.

Trumps a goner, he had no Trump card. No further evidence. No bombshells to drop. He couldn't even muster a hail mary.
Only question remains is if he will see jail time or not.

Trust the plan😉
🤷‍♀️

You are quite invested in your own capacity already🤣
edit on 6-1-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

We are only at RED 1

It is a laundry list, not an in order list. These were triggered today.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nope, jumped the gun.

RED 1

They are saying congress will go back into session at 8 pm

And there is no central comms blackout yet.
edit on 6-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

(post by bknapple32 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Politicians would do well to consider the following:

If the police could not keep them out of the capitol building, what in the hell makes them think the police could keep them out of their homes?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

What plan? Has anyone seen this plan?

a reply to: crankyoldman

Why number items if it's just a laundry list?

a reply to: panoz77

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
@DanScavino retweeted POTUS with a 23 second DELTA at 15:13:49:

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!

1) 23 second delta points to:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147446992 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST)
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 6th.

2) Dan's tweet timestamp points to posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 6th.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5e78e No.1768636 📁
Jun 16 2018 00:02:16 (EST)
44AA2250-1E76-413F-943E-74A38B4540EF.jpeg

Future proves past.
News unlocks.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 6th, twice.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147641320 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:54:59 (EST)
Follow Sen Grassley.
What is different effective this week?
What do you notice?
Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail?
Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location?
When did this start?
What has been different this week?
U1 FBI informant.
Have secret sessions been underway?
How could this be discovered?
What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'?
It's a name recognized around the world.
Alice & Wonderland.

Bolded timestamp encodes Jan 6th, twice.

To add: I wonder if @DanScavino twitter will now substitute for @realDonaldTrump?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I think like they say Trump is insulated and does not have all the information or he is acting that way very well.

Would you allow yourself to be “insulated” in such a way? Trump is being played just like we are.
They are walking Trump down the green mile as he walks us down the same.
If he had any power the time to use it is long passed.
Trump is hoping we fight for him. He is more fvcked than we are.
I wish I was wrong but lying to myself and y’all does no one any good.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join