It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I want to see politicians trembling in fear tonight.

They need to know who they answer to.

good one. they will sleep just fine but not before they have a good laugh

While that is great an all , Unfortunately I bet they will still sleep fine tonight. They are already back at work.

link   
Who are these "ARMED RIOTERS"?

Did anyone see any armed rioters today? This is coming from the Republicans and Democrats.

link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: combatmaster

You do realise we use letters to form words that can then be used to identify objects and groups?

I'm not just breaking this to you am I? If Antifa rename themselves to just F would you suddenly reconsider calling them a terrorist organisation... you know because its just a letter?

keep up the good work

What? 🤣

link   
These effer politicians think the handful of people that breached the walls were EVERYTHING. They are focusing on themselves and their personal fear of personal harm. Yet, thousands were peacefully outside doing the American thing.

They are so full of their self-importance.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

LOL they don't seem to be laughing much, cowering under the chairs on the Senate floor.

maybe for a few minutes but they are back at work now. Unfortunately I think Trump is going to have a harder time sleeping.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Fox is reporting that several explosive devices were found in DC earlier today.

If true, hope they found them all

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And you believe them? Just sayin'....when can you tell when the media is telling the truth? Never.

edit on 6-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Who are these "ARMED RIOTERS"?

Did anyone see any armed rioters today? This is coming from the Republicans and Democrats.

There were no armed protesters 😎

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly. 99.999 percent were peacefully standing on the steps of The People's House and around the walkways. Whoever breached the interior were not those peaceful protestors. They do not represent Trump and the Constitution supporters. Whoever they are should be investigated, yet the Congresscritters now speaking have honed in on those few people and, in their own self-importance, are making it all about them.

edit on 6-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Probably, I hope Trump buys CNN, and they changes the name to QNN and uses the platform to release the declare his damn self. Then starts an incredibly wild 4 year campaign. A good general adapts the plan as events transpire. What better way to expose it all than too blare it in every airport , car dealership etc every place CNN infected now gets the truth cold bitter truth.
a reply to: Grambler

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I just reported what I heard. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Exactly. 99.999 percent were peacefully standing on the steps of The People's House and around the walkways. Whoever breached the interior were not those peaceful protestors. The do not represent Trump and the Constitution supporters.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Correct

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, HELL . . .

This is a conspiracy to get me to post again. 🤔

1. They're calling it a coup d'etat. It is not. Biden has not been sworn in as president. He has no legal control over the government. He and his team are so compromised/incompetent they can't even be briefed by the military. Trump is still President.

Additionally, Trump in no way encouraged his supporters to engage in any type of violence or to attempt to take over the Capitol. He, in fact, encouraged peaceful withdrawal and cooperation with LE. Those calling for his removal haven't got a leg to stand on. His enemies are stoking hysteria amongst their base and THEY are actually in the wrong here.

2. It is refusal to acknowledge widespread cheating that is the coup d'etat, being prepetrated by Congress and with the assistance of the coward, Pence, and complicit RINOs. Trump is the sworn President until the 20th, at which time and under honest electoral conditions, he should be resworn.

3. Curious that the left can rape, rob and pillage, burn and destroy areas of cities without any real opposition and without it being labeled traitorous or seditious, yet Antifa infiltrates the peaceful Trump movement and pulls the usual crap, the crap that is their MO, and sedition is immediately trotted out, as if on cue. 😉

4. As to the presidency as of the 20th, because the results of the election are in dispute, under emergency powers, Trump should continue as President until a new Presidential Election is held using paper ballots counted by hand, copious witnesses, voter ID, and film to ensure it is run honestly. No other positions or referenda should be voted on, only the position of POTUS.

5. Regarding the media, MSM, social, and otherwise, as we well know, it is the enemy of the people. I have ideas as to how to address that problem, but I'll save them for now.
edit on 1/6/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

These effer politicians think the handful of people that breached the walls were EVERYTHING. They are focusing on themselves and their personal fear of personal harm. Yet, thousands were peacefully outside doing the American thing.

I’m getting a sense that many were never in any true fear...it looks very well planned out.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker

UPDATE: VP @Mike_Pence verified to be currently following @realDonaldTrump
after reports he *unfollowed* him.

twitter.com...

Looks like it was Twitter shenanigans.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

keep up the good work

Thanks bro.... i knew you would understand!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

lol i'd be surprised if Trump is allowed to watch CNN where he is headed let alone buy it.

What makes you think Trump supports or cares about Q? He's never acknowledged them and clearly isn't Q+++?

Or do people still think Trump was writing directly to them? I still see some people "decoding" Trumps tweets as if they have hidden messages but most seem to ignore that these days.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Lol youve been pushing hard today amigo.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I’m getting a sense that many were never in any true fear...it looks very well planned out.

Maybe you should rethink ME....?

CLIP

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join