It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Senators are heading back to the Capitol now...Strange scene, it's like something out of a movie.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Post removed by staff

No need to break T&C and resort to name calling. This is not a cult, its just a thread on ATS.

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What if LOYALISTS = LAWYER LISTS (of fraud)?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Clip

So let's look at this a bit more clearly.

FBI says Antifa bussed in.

Antifa idiots, and they are idiots, are let into the most important room in the country without any efforts to stop, despite there being a million people just around the corner and security for that,,,,,,, and,,,,, the GD President speaking to a million people from behind bullet proof glass nearby.

Said doofus brigade just waltz right in, just before,,,,,,, remarkably,,,,,, just before Pence certifies the submissions. Right before, as if they knew.

Then, everyone freaks out, leaves, because doofus brigade is scary, and doofus brigade gets access to the offices and everything else.

Really? And teeeveee watchers are going to watch this fabricated into "DJT supporters attempt a coup to keep him in power." OMFG.

Which begs the most obvious Q-uestion. What side was the doofus brigade on, because if Pence was about to certify then the dems just screwed themselves royally, or did they get word he wasn't going to certify? Or was the kabuki theater of the absurd needed to get the ball into the end zone?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then how should we read "LOYALISTS". Is it Loyalists or L.O.Y.A.L.I.S.T.S.

Loyalists were American colonists who stayed loyal to the British Crown during the American Revolutionary War, often referred to as Tories, Royalists, or King's Men at the time. They were opposed by the Patriots, who supported the revolution, and called them "persons inimical to the liberties of America".

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

We don’t know who Q is, this could be all part of the plan. Trump as well as many may just be a pawn. Do you honestly think Trump could do another 4 years after today and the freak out?

I think it is a possibility that if it is exposed that the election was stolen with action taken and the current situation going on the office be vacant and another election held.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: purplemer

I hope President Trump makes some kind of major move, so the Patriot lady who was shot by government police today, did not die in vain.

This woman getting shot was a stupid move, but why only her? Also who is she? If she was inside the Capital Building then there is a possibility that she was antifa. We should look at her death as both real and staged. Was she martyred?

The video I saw was odd to me bc it looked like there were only 3 maybe 4 people near her when it happened. Almost like she was in a corner or, completely surrounded near the top of a stairway.

Obviously it could have come from somewhere else if she was, in fact, shot in the neck. That is what was initially reported.

I actually thought it was odd that the video was allowed tbh.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They are pushing the 25th amendment VERY HARD. It's going to get even stranger. Calling on Pence to invoke the 25th.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
CNN just called Trump the "CHIEF TERRORIST".

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So she was doing it for politics not due to her actual beliefs?

GOP WA Rep McMorris Rodgers.... noted

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you have a source on the FBI saying Antifa were bussed in?

One that isn't a random twitter account saying someone text them whose friends with an FBI agent etc etc

Or was that all the proof you needed to jump to this conclusion? A "deep dive" indeed.

You may want to break the news to other members of this cu... thread that were getting a bit giddy over "patriots storming the capitol".

They won't be pleased when you break it to them that they were cheering on a false flag antifa coup by prominemnt QAnon supporters to make MAGA and Proud boys look bad ????

Have you decided if the dead lady was antif/qanon or other yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Senators are heading back to the Capitol now...Strange scene, it's like something out of a movie.

twitter.com...

What better way to arrest them all than call in the NG and FBI?

Could it have been a trap?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What a day !
CNN can't find a crowd to save em lol ... Looks like a press mob now
Who knew

LoL

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Really reminds me of a perp walk.....why would they have NG and FBI lining the halls inside the building corridor these folks are walking down....seems off.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You still holding onto the hope that they will be arrested?

I can't wait for what you do mentally when its Trump behind bars. You'll think its a mastermind plan for Trump to infiltrate the Prison system and get dirt on Hillary.

Don't you have it all already? Why do you keep asking for me servers/hard disks/usb drives/voting machines. You/Q said you have it all already??? Why aren't you doing anything?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
They are pushing the 25th amendment VERY HARD. It's going to get even stranger. Calling on Pence to invoke the 25th.

They can’t wait 2 weeks? lol

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I'll see your weirdness and raise you...

Clip

Bonkers stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How many perp walks have you seen where the perps are thanking the officers for their work and protecting them?
While journalists ask questions as if its carrying on as normal?

It seems off because its not what you wanted to see. Its reality. They will continue to work. As Romney said in that "perp walk"

Come together under a new president

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thats the way I read it too..

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join