It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting POTUS signed this YESTERDAY...

Memorandum on Inadmissibility of Persons Affiliated with Antifa Based on Organized Criminal Activity

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

I reckon it's Jack but I'm rebuilding the tweets and uploading to decode them now... they are on Trumptwitterarchive...if you click "show" on any of them... and then click view on twitter it shows deleted but the URL includes it's tweet ID!!

#1 was Jan 6th 2021 - 4:17:24 PM EST

t.co...

#2 was Jan 6th 2021 - 6:01:04 PM EST

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

edit on 6-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I'm saying only a few 100 yes. Maybe 400 , maybe.

You see more than that?

I haven't seen any overhead shots or anything. Just angles from people on the outsides of the crowd.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

Right just at the capital
not off in that other field.

I didn't know about that other half till just know.

So the capital was a group that split from the main one.

So can you link to any shots of that main group?
edit on 6-1-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don't disagree with your valid reasons for the frustration and being pissed off.

However, this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone . From Trumps first week in office all he did was stack his administration with swamp creatures.

If trump doesn't declassify everything and expose the massive corruption and SOON he will go down as one of the worst idiotic POTUS in history. Luckily for him Joe is up at bat next.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No more tweets...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
nvm.
Wood acct. still up.
edit on 6-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twitter.com...
edit on 6-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Like clockwork.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
No more tweets...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They are on Dan Scavino's Twitter as I linked to a couple of pages back, also lots of shots during the day from the RSBN live feed.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What strikes me as odd is we are clearly at war - clearly. What part of that is confusing? The CCP wants the US and all its inhabits as slaves of their own - among other competing factions.

The CCP owns Tech and the House and some Senate and a significant corporate systems. MB owned Intelligence Agencies, Academe, Executive Branch under renOgade and more. Military was split, controlled by god knows who and why. The population was owned by the Med industry, which is a war on another front entirely.

At this point that should be clear to everyone.

If not please review your CCP terms of service on all Big Tech social eneMedia software and hardware systems, as well as watch some teeeveee and see the hellscape that is teeeveee mind control born of war.

DJT is NOT a dictator. He also defined, expressly (as did Q) they were NEVER GOING TO BE DICTATORS. Taking back the government for the people by the people means just that - no dictatorship, but folks will have to learn truth first.

There is an enemy, and in most cases the enemy is IGNORANCE and frankly stupidity generated by the cellphone, but there are also others looking to enslave people at newer and deeper levels exposed here for the first time to many.

The idea that DJT would have "stopped" all of this, or "prevented" all of this or even altered it is INSANE. Folks talk out both sides of their mouth to the point of insanity. Either it is a Constitutional Republic or it isn't. If it isn't, then yes DJT could have taken the 2 MILLION Federal employees and held their hand and showed them what to do, all while they bitched, moaned and fought against it because he's just another 4 year interloper.

Then DJT could have 22 Million other government employees and do the same, all while they bitched a moaned at the interloper.

Then DJT could have gone to war with the CCP, Iran, NK, China mainland, the EU and stopped it all, while the press bitched and moaned at the interloper.

Then DJT could have just asked nicely for the C_A fifth column and the contractors to profit from them to just leave us alone, while making sure to get rid of all the blackmail problems the created, while the worked to kill him.

Then after he did all that, he could have told the Covidiots to remember to remove their masks because this pandemic is a fake.

We are at war, and part of that should be to take responsibility for one's own emotions and stop using some Pollyanna version of a world that never existed to compare DJT actions to. He's done more then any one person could do, and that just isn't enough for many, many who still watch the GD teevee so they can get depressed, upset, angry, despondent, confused, lied to, manipulated, and end up right where they began.

Wheat from chaff coming.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
RED 1 POTUS TWITTER REMOVAL

We are only at RED 1

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Has there ever been another world leader locked out of Twitter?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Could be interesting..

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is it unusual to have this many military aircraft in the air? I haven't seen it this busy in a while.

including maybe

globe.adsbexchange.com...

Doomsday plane
en.wikipedia.org...

E-4B airborne command centre. I wonder if Trumps on that plane.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh Boy...it’s been a hard day for Patriots. The gaslighting, lies and hypocrisy is so beyond belief that even the most sane among us feel off balance. Stress and Rage are not good for us, so let’s take a breath. So many come here and mock Q, but these are times we need to remember that days like today are Exactly Why Q, because alone we just slink back into a passive surrender, keep are heads down and give up.

TOGETHER, we support each other, We are Not the Crazy ones !! These riot’s broke out just in time to derail Cruz’s very reasonable, fair solution to have an Election panel meet for 10 days.....geeee how convenient ! Takes the heat off Pence’s betrayal..... geeeee how convenient ! Paint’s one of the most Beautiful shows of Patriotism we’ve ever seen as some sort of violent “ insurrection “......geeee how convenient !

It’s BS and it isn’t over ! But yeah, today sucked !!!

edit on 6-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I hope President Trump makes some kind of major move, so the Patriot lady who was shot by government police today, did not die in vain.

edit on 1/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Many have fallen in this silent war.

May they all rest in peace.

Lets see how the chips land now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Even Fox News is now talking about Mike Pence removing President Trump from Office using the 25th Amendment.

This kind of pressure could be a good thing if it prompts President Trump to unleash the storm.

edit on 1/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join