It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's rumored it's not patriots but antifa storming the capital.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: imthegoat

Probably not Patriots making the threats.

Post removed by staff

I’m trying to be better about sharing my nihilism.
What I think I meant was, at this point there are only patriots and politicians. You are either one or the other.

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
LIVE LINK
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Noice catch pteridine, missed that.

Also:
1) Why JK instead of John Kerry - could reference Jared Kushner?

2) IF Pickle - difficult decision THEN Pickle Factory = difficult decision for each of us "The People"?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Ehhhhh I dont buy that. The people I've seen out there mixing it up look EXACTLY like you would think your average Trump supporter would look.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Simple question.
What would our Founders/People do if faced with the corruption of last year's election?
edit on 6-1-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ehhhhh I dont buy that. The people I've seen out there mixing it up look EXACTLY like you would think your average Trump supporter would look.

I think you're right.
This is amazing!

Someone got in! Did you guys see that! Look at those politicians get #ing nervous!
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3801699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Unofficial report that people made it in to the Capitol.

The last videos showed the protestors literally right outside the doors of the building, so I'd say this is likely true.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I am noticing that every time, during this hearing, a Democrat trys to say "true and fair election" that their voices trimble.
If you are going to lie, at least try and believe what you are saying.

Big day America. All the best to all of you and this foreigner has you in thoughts and prayers.

I was listening to the radio on the way in to work. Local station, going on about the unfounded, unsubstantiated, and baseless election fraud.

It struck me, these media outlets here and in the States have been using those words since Nov 4th! On what basis did they know it was all unfounded??

When the Dems lie they need to take pointers from the media. They have it in the bag!

Have you ever experienced this before? Baseless robbery, unsubstantiated rape, unfounded murder? Nope.
edit on 1 6 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just noticed that your avatar, with dangling cigarette, is a MIRROR image of a Q!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Well considering they used to fight to the death over personal disagreements, I would venture to say they would be doing A LOT worse than what we're seeing today. This is childs play compared to what they would have done.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Globalwitness stream is down. They cut it after that dude got in to Capitol Building.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Same with the stream I was watching, some Senators started running for the exits, then they were ushered back in the chambers, then they told the police to lock the doors. Right after that, they went into recess.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mike Pence has been evacuated out of the Capitol building by the Secret Service using the vast system of underground tunnels under DC. Fitting, considering he is a gutless rat.

LOL

link   
Wow, this thread has gone nuclear 'Feast' today.

Just remember nobody in this thread is the enemy and we ALL want the same outcome. Chance favors the prepared mind. The only plan to trust is your own. Who knows what is going to transpire in the aftermath, several months from now.

Some may wish to explore Breakaway Civilizations...🤪

...No, I'm not talking about the off-world type.🌎😎

link   
E. Just posted on Parler 4 minutes ago...

Stick with Trump.

He has not conceded for a reason.

Not sure if it matters much or not 🙄

link   
I saw the answer to this in the movie "Venom."

Venom : Outstanding. Now, let's bite all their heads off, and pile them up in the corner.

Eddie Brock : Why would we do that?

Venom : Pile of bodies, pile of heads.

Sorry. Had to lighten the mood a little.

Simple question.
What would our Founders/People do if faced with the corruption of last year's election?

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It doesn't take many people to encourage others to do very stupid things. There is no way that there aren't agent provocateurs in amongst 250,000 after a year of Antifa/BLM cr*p. the bricks were a clear sign.
People are easily led.

I just heard someone saying to a camera "watch for antifa in here"... they are very aware and will probably put a stop to any shenanigans. Fingers crossed.

That said, watching these steams... there is a lot of very angry energy there right now. It's certainly historical.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Many people see this "as a fight to the death".

Not between two or more differing politicians (probably more dedicated to their citizenry) but between Politicians and the citizenry.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join