It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Random thought: I was just pondering how John McCain could have such poor impulse control to start the Forrestal incident. Maybe he could be an interface for evil beings.
I looked up his blood type: A negative

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here is a video from Health Ranger Report. It reviews events at ties to several things that have been discussed recently.
He starts by touching on the Haspel has talked as well as Powell can do the military tribunal. His assessment of Haspel was similar to that of the British guy in the video that someone recently posted. He then goes on to point out what he thought were key factors in Trump's "most important" speech from the other day. He points out that he is laying the groundwork for what's to come. It addressed some other stuff including Lin Wood now I am drawing a blank on what else...we listened to it last night and I was tired. My husband has been listening to Adams for awhile but this was the first podcast of his I listened to...I think it is worth a listen and may add to what has been discussed about Trump's speech.

link to video

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: onehuman
Not trying to be troublesome, but just for the record one of the very people that works on these Indictment post is who gave it to me to share to begin with. Every month they drop it off to me privately in my messages to share. I cant very well link my private messages.

Though I suppose I could show it this way

That listing is probably derived from bad-boys.us... - which is updated frequently.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Woman in purple GA video (Ruby Freeman) and her daughter, the woman with braids ( Wandrea Shaye Moss):

www.thegatewaypundit.com... p-observers-sight/

VIDEO of Wandrea doing something interesting with a flash drive during ballot counting:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Well, he was a young, hot-shot fighter pilot. I dont know if you have any experience actually interfacing with those types of guys, but for him to try a silly stunt like he did is pretty on the nose for most fighter pilots I have worked with/interacted with while in the Air Force. They are a rare breed for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
anybody have a feed for nevada? i dont have access to fox and appearently its the only place showing... where is RSBN? lol

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

TRump would go on television and interrupt prime time TV. Then he would at the same time give a signal to the military to deploy as he declares martial law and suspends habeus corpus. COngress and senators will be told to stay home and will be contacted shortly if they are going to be arrested. All people who worked as poll workers would also be taken into custody and questioned. innocent ones would be let go. guilty/suspect ones stay longer.

MIlitary would then recount the votes correctly. If trump lost fair and square,he resigns lets pence pardon him and he leaves washington.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No. I don’t have any military experience. And I don’t know any pilots.
I do know lots of surgeons though. Those guys are sociopaths, god bless them.
Maybe McCain was a hot shot brat. But there were lots of hotshot brats and only one Forrestal incident.

But how do I keep correctly guessing who is Rh-? I don’t fully believe this crazy stuff but my guessing ability of who is negative is uncanny.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

twitter.com...

The strategy covers all 17 movies scheduled for release by the studio next year, including big-budget films such as the science-fiction adaptation “Dune” and a new installment in the “Matrix” franchise. HBO Max will host the movies for only their first month of theatrical release before the films follow their usual distribution pattern.
WSJ

Times are a changin. Odd how HBO was the first paying subscriber channel back in '72 and still alive as Subscriptions are now more important than box office. All part of the "Great Reset'.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

doobydoll, I'm wondering if my diagram below might explain "Sines in the Sci"?

Bigger

Did the Indians develop the sine calculations to understand which locations on earth would be drought or monsoon ridden?
a) In the diagram:
Sine 1 = your position on the earth in relation to the Horizon (Hypotenuse line),
Sine 2 = Value of Sine 1 as a segment of the Sun's rays that would be strongest to hit you at that point?

It seems to me that this would have been THE most practical reason for them to create the 2 SINE calculations!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
In order to keep this as fair and legal as possible, DJT has to let this play out in the courts. To force the hand and use his powers as POTUS to fix the election would not be the wise path. We need an outcome that will guarantee this NEVER happens again. We are not just hoping for the rightful President Elect to receive justice, but we must be hopeful for an outcome that ensures the Presidency goes to the true victor from now on. No more manipulation, lies and cheating.

Unfortunately, and fortunately, the gears of justice turn slow. It provides ample time for all concerned parties to have a fair opportunity to have a voice, present their argument and counter the opposing sides argument with ample research. This is one of the mainstays of this countries foundation; fair and due process. To bypass this now, at the most critical junction in our Nation's history since the revolution, would set a standard that would lead us in a full circle back to where we are now.

At the same time, this affords DJT the opportunity to flush out and expose all those involved in this great lie. To provide absolute proof of a crime in a proper court of law, to produce credible witnesses to that crime, to follow the rules of appeals to higher courts, all proving to the public that a wrong has been committed, and still not receive justice at the hands of the magistrates, is to take down the last side of the pyramid. It shows the justice system is corrupt before all the world and allows DJT, not just the authority, but the will of the people, to take action and correct it. This is not just about righting a wrong, it's about showing the whole world that it is wrong and receiving their consent and support to enforce his powers as POTUS. For his powers derive directly from the people and are not separate.

The pyramid is not just the ruling families, but represents the three branches of The United States; The Legislative, Executive and Judicial. All corrupt and all complicit in the great lie. To leave one side standing would be to allow the Deep State to maintain a foothold in our door. That foot must be cut out and the door secured.

I think this bit sums up Biden's future as a president.

I agree, I think you're probably exactly right. Ku wasn't even playing, was right on target, and here we are at the tip of the iceberg.

Regardless what happens next, mountains of corruption have been exposed. Media complicity: exposed. Concerted deep state activity to counteract anti-globalist maneuvering by US executive: exposed.

The curtain has really been peeled back these last few years, exposing the machinery of control. It sure is refreshing to see this kind of stuff possibly reaching a wider audience. I have known of these things for some time.

I hope our nation achieves a pro liberty outcome from this.

Also, youtube link broken.
edit on 4-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here we go again...

"A QAnon harassment campaign led to a noose being left at the home of a young Dominion contractor, according to a Georgia official."
Insider.com

They even tossed in Ron Watkins and NeonRevolt for good measure. Article written by AI.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes he is

My apologies if he has replied, just working my way through posts and catching up

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: interupt42

China has a bigger potential consumer base than we do. More money to be made there.

The NBA is a good example.

China is not watching American news.

The fact that the declining MSM is not reacting to the market and the history of the 3 letter agencies being intertwined with media is very telling.

They keep pushing their narrative despite alienating customers, because its very likely they are being paid todo so.

edit on 561231America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 09:56:46 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Catching up so apologies if mentioned already:

#4881 was taken as a guide that we should not use terms that directly link us to "Q" and therefore it was thought that a phonetic spelling would achieve that objective.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f457dc No.11118631 📁
Oct 17 2020 11:36:26 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
There is 'Q'. 1
There are 'Anons'. 2
There is no 'Qanon'. 3
Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]?
DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?

Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].
You are correct, CJ.
Retweet @ 17:17 had meaning. [mathematical probability _17:17 [day after]?]
Do you believe it was a coincidence surgical removal of You Tube accounts occurred same day as 'Hunter' drop?
Welcome to the Digital Battlefield.
Q

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Yeah, I don't get his issue either.

My issue is people saying stupid things.

The way he's arguing about and trying to defend it is actually making me feel even more like I might be right about Parler possibly being a trap.

Rotflmao! whatever...

As I said in my post. I quoted what Bongino wrote word for word. It was not the tweet referenced above, or was in a tweet on Nov 11th. I have the screenshot of it because I had to send it to my Father because he heard the stuff about Soros too. Bongino said "I OWN PARLER".

He also said those exact same words at the end of the twitter post that I linked to... after he stated : "I assure you, as an owner of the company, that if we sold it, I would know!"

This is called evidence. Read. Learn.

And saying it needs to be taken in context

Do you seriously not understand how proper context can dramatically change the intent and meaning of things?

Context almost always matters.

and then saying him claiming to be an owner ist just passionately defending it is testicular. Number one. It's a flat out lie. He is not an owner at all.

He isn't? He is a major investor and partial owner. Now you claim you have intimate knowledge regarding whatever contract he entered into with Parler, or what involvement he had in building the platform?

So, by all means - prove it. You know, in court, like you're saying we have to do for the election fraud we can all see plain as day.

I provided actual evidence. I showed a tweet wherein he used those exact words: "I own Parler"

I'm not on Parler though I w going to join until I saw what they required

The only thing they require that could even remotely be considered off is a phone number, but I get why, and many services do require it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Biden says what?!

This comes as no surprise. Joe again reveals the truth by mistake.

He was asked in an interview with Jake Tapper how he plans to resolve disagreements with Comma-LA:

"When we disagree, so far it's been just like when Barack and I did," Biden said. "... And like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

So if and when Biden realizes that he has fundamental disagreements with his vice president, the most liberal member of the U.S. Senate, we can expect Biden to say that he has developed a disease and resign? My guess is COVID or some form of dementia.

twitter.com... _&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fbronsonstocking%2F2020%2F12%2F03%2Fwatch-bidens-bewildering-answer-to-how-hell-resolve-disagreements -with-kamala-harris-n2581037

Linky to the Tweet version.

Wow. How and why did this guy get this far in the government and how has he lasted for so long.

A synopsis of Biden’s gaffe, by Anomaly. Just need to watch first few seconds to see the shame.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Yeah. Ruby Ridge...

He certainly seems to have a checkered past. I suppose it's not impossible though for him to have turned over a new leaf. I guess we'll see. I get a good vibe from him when I see him on video.

Like I said, just because he is an asshole that covered for a law enforcement officer who committed murder doesn't mean he is a closet marxist that would sell out his country and the lives and futures of his children and grandchildren to China.

Two very, very different things, and I just don't see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, that would explain why DJT Jr is on the phone in the picture... "Dad, you'll never guess who I've just seen with Robert Mueller at the airport!"

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

....and so the 'Stay At Home', 'don't meet up with people outside your bubble' narrative continues next year, only this time we'll be doing it 'voluntarily'/by accident/manipulation of the norm.

Rainbows
Jane

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join