It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: carewemust

So many people need to go to jail and I have not heard of even one arrest.

Something is going to give.
I'm all about a peaceful approach but not everyone shares my sentiments

Well let's hope things don't get too out of hand. I'd guess most militia types can read the writing on the wall, and see which way the wind is blowing if they're paying attention at all. I would assume most of them are going to wait and see, and would probably not interfere with military operations given the circumstances. I would expect false flag pretend militia street theater craziness aimed at demonizing the militia and muddying the waters to be the most likely first news we will hear of militia activity.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Originally, my thinking was that DJT would continue to expose the corruption and kind of sit back, let the rats turn on each other and allow everything to unravel on its own... just let this system crumble between now and Jan. 21. Or I should say continue to crumble. But I would hope that he wouldn't allow it to get to the point of total mayhem and/or vigilant justice. I'd hope that he'd have a contingency plan in place to safeguard us

On the other hand, today, after gauging the current mood, it feels like things are really starting to escalate at a rapid pace and I'm wondering if something big is going to happen very soon

Yes I think you're probably right and that's probably what we're seeing, and there probably is a plan in place to keep it from getting too out of hand, hopefully that plan doesn't suck too badly. You don't bust something like this out overnight, it would take time, and the right moves at the right time.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I think this one picture just about says it all.

BOOM!

I don't see a photo

that is fantastic!! do you have a clearer image i want spread that around

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: CoramDeo
"What difference does it make if he is front of a green screen or not?

I watched the entire 46 minute video. Everything that he said is what is being talked about here for weeks.

The allegations did not change."

Quite the laundry list wasn't it? He literally read off allegations for forty of that forty six minutes. Hehe. I like how he worked in the complaint about ballots being found hidden under a rock. That gave me a chuckle. Seriously though, this goes way beyond hanging chad as far as election shenanigans go. Just, wow.

An amazing speech, but, what interests me most is his closing remarks. If these words don't portend something big is coming, I don't know what does. Start at around the 44:45 mark (emphasis mine)...:

Begin quote:
"Many very smart people have congratulated me on all we’ve done: the biggest tax cuts in history, regulation cuts, the biggest in history. We rebuilt our military. We took care of our vets like never before, Space Force, and so much more. Then they went on to say, as big and as important as these events were, the single greatest achievement in your presidency will be exactly what you’re doing right now: voter integrity for our nation. It’s more important than any of the things that we discussed.

If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a country anymore. With the resolve and support of the American people, we will restore honesty and integrity to our elections. We will restore trust in our system of government. Thank you. God bless you. God bless America."
End quote.

That right there screams action like nothing else I've seen.
edit on 4-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: tanstaafl

Same here. I’ve just assumed that you’re not supposed to write the letter Q for some reason?

Ah, ok, could be, but lots of posts do say Q, so... ?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
[]I don't see a photo

files.abovetopsecret.com...

try this

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: butcherguy
I remember reading the tweet and it was just as the member says.
I took the wording by Bongino to mean that he owned Parler.

Ok, so, show the tweet(s) - in context...

Also, explain why he would make such a claim, when it can easily be disproven?

Ok, here is the tweet, and as I said, when taken in context, it is obvious he wasn't claiming to be the sole owner, he was just passionately denouncing the fake claim that George Soros owned it:

"All,
Parler has NOT been sold. I assure you, as an owner of the company, that if we sold it, I would know! Parler has exploded. We’re adding thousands of users per minute & were working out the glitches as a result. But don’t buy internet BS rumors from hoaxsters. I own Parler."

See his first reference saying he is an owner? That context shows that his last 'I own Parler' comment was just him passionately disputing the ridiculous claim that Soros owned it.

Next?

I hear you being all argumentative, but I don’t know where you are going with it.
You denied that there was such a tweet out there 2 pages ago.
I just put the info out there so that everyone could see it.
There isn’t enough here for me to be concerned about. I don’t Parker.
edit on b000000312020-12-04T08:19:48-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 08:19:48 -0600800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Maybe Q is the founder, Q+ is POTUS, and Ku is the collective i.e. us?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

2) TYPO: insure should be ensure... giving I to E:
a) Internet Explorer?
b) I.e. = In Example
c) Or perhaps Imminent Engagement?

I = 9 E = 5
9 x 5 = 45
45?

9 - 5 = 4
9 + 5 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
45?

Insure/ensure sounds like in-shore, N-shore (north shore?)

Just chucking couple thoughts around

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: crankyoldman

I believe the 2018 E.O. regarding election interference has been invoked based on certain language in Trumps recent speech regarding election fraud and interference.

The invocation involves military due cyber capabilities as well as resources. Three letter agencies have been rendered irrelevant.

E.O .

Seems like it. Probably...

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
My guess as to one of the main reasons why people aren't yet angry enough is because they're still plagued by doubt, indecision and confusion. They still have disbelief that yes, the corruption is this widespread and deeply entrenched and no, this system as it stands is not salvageable. I think there is much fear about an unknown and uncertain future. That fear must be shed. Once we shed fear and doubt, confusion will give way to clarity. Clarity leads to determination, tenacity and a sharp focus on the goals we want to achieve. Once we have the trajectory laid out, it's full steam ahead

Not salvageable? Not so sure I agree with you there. Replace it with what, exactly?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Nevermind, I see you've figured it out :-)
edit on 4-12-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

edit on 4-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: Stupid phone

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I remember reading the tweet and it was just as the member says.
I took the wording by Bongino to mean that he owned Parler.

Ok, so, show the tweet(s) - in context...

Also, explain why he would make such a claim, when it can easily be disproven?

Ok, here is the tweet, and as I said, when taken in context, it is obvious he wasn't claiming to be the sole owner, he was just passionately denouncing the fake claim that George Soros owned it:

"All,
Parler has NOT been sold. I assure you, as an owner of the company, that if we sold it, I would know! Parler has exploded. We’re adding thousands of users per minute & were working out the glitches as a result. But don’t buy internet BS rumors from hoaxsters. I own Parler."

See his first reference saying he is an owner? That context shows that his last 'I own Parler' comment was just him passionately disputing the ridiculous claim that Soros owned it.

Next?

I here you being all argumentative, but I don’t know where you are going with it.
I just put the info out there so that everyone could see it.
There isn’t enough here for me to be concerned about. I don’t Parker.

Yeah, I don't get his issue either. The way he's arguing about and trying to defend it is actually making me feel even more like I might be right about Parler possibly being a trap. As I said in my post. I quoted what Bongino wrote word for word. It was not the tweet referenced above, or was in a tweet on Nov 11th. I have the screenshot of it because I had to send it to my Father because he heard the stuff about Soros too. Bongino said "I OWN PARLER". I just don't know how to upload or attach anything here.

And saying it needs to be taken in context and then saying him claiming to be an owner ist just passionately defending it is testicular. Number one. It's a flat out lie. He is not an owner at all. Number two, I it means taking it in context is is taken out in the context you want and nly what Bongino actually said.

I'm not on Parler though I w going to join until I saw what they required and decided to wait a bit, I simply responded to another poster who had some reservations about Parler and provided my feelings as well. For some reason stating a fact about someone involved lying about their role and questioning things ruffled someone's feathers. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtSlotter

After ruby ridge, i'd never trust barr to do the right thing.

originally posted by: SgtSlotter
After ruby ridge, i'd never trust barr to do the right thing.

I felt the same way when he was announced.

But...

I also don't believe he would sell out his country, and the futures of his children and grandchildren, to the CCP. He may be an asshole, but I just don't believe he is a closet marxist.

Yeah. Ruby Ridge...

He certainly seems to have a checkered past. I suppose it's not impossible though for him to have turned over a new leaf. I guess we'll see. I get a good vibe from him when I see him on video.

link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I don’t pretend to have ANY of the answers to this one. But at least fire everyone in every agency and start over. And no hackable voting and term limits.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

link   
Will anyone be in Valdosta for the rally Saturday? Just booked my room. I get to play golf in beautiful south GA this weekend, I can’t wait!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Maybe because They ( lol our They ) watch the likes of ATSWHQ thread for Qlues, rite timing, alongside their crystal ball/Seaing glass tech, as part of many facets. Precision imo so far has shown that precision timing will endure for all, once again. Brain been pushed of late regards new data etc let alone me heart n mind, imo last few days we, many, all ?, endured an intense full moon, a Saturn Jupiter energy flurry a coming, two separate narratives being spell cast strongly atm, the emmediate past n now n future is full on and only prep i feel lol, likely all just finally buckled up n back seat passengers getting noisy Plus across the card table i feel new ussr/Russia emerging somehow, helpfulllly ( got this in noospheric diving/meditation, ongoing, definately old ussr energy but good ), old data release ?, we will sea.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So who is it: John Danforth, John Durham, or John Doodoo? Which is it Nadler?
I think when the truth comes out Nadler is going to crap his pants.

Speaking of crappy people, why hasn't Adam Schiff "exposed" any truths lately?

Hasn't anyone asked themselves why hasn't "KU" posted anything. Seems like it's been a while since the last comms, and I would assume that if it's a "That's all folks" moment, then the dump would have happened. Yet here we are once again not knowing, and at the same time picking through the pieces of information already left behind while new developments take place. Strange that we haven't even heard a peep from Aoi and friends either. What could be going on that might have caught them off guard?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, we're not exactly trading launch codes back in here. I'd bet a pretty that our wayward elected officials and appointees are a lot more dialed in about likely possible future scenarios than most of us are. I imagine there is some epic pants pooping going on right about now, or something like that at least.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

11 certainly seems pertinent to recent events.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No I didn't, I asked to see it, so I could point out the context showing the claim that he claimed to 'own Parler' didn't mean what they claimed it meant.

I did just that.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Will anyone be in Valdosta for the rally Saturday? Just booked my room. I get to play golf in beautiful south GA this weekend, I can’t wait!!!!!

I’ll be there! Have to be just south of Valdosta, in Florida, for a job Sunday/Monday. Figured I’d go see what it’s all about. Not looking forward to waiting in line but would like to support POTUS and send a message to the Georgia GOP.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Biden says what?!

This comes as no surprise. Joe again reveals the truth by mistake.

He was asked in an interview with Jake Tapper how he plans to resolve disagreements with Comma-LA:

"When we disagree, so far it's been just like when Barack and I did," Biden said. "... And like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

So if and when Biden realizes that he has fundamental disagreements with his vice president, the most liberal member of the U.S. Senate, we can expect Biden to say that he has developed a disease and resign? My guess is COVID or some form of dementia.

twitter.com... _&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fbronsonstocking%2F2020%2F12%2F03%2Fwatch-bidens-bewildering-answer-to-how-hell-resolve-disagreements -with-kamala-harris-n2581037

Linky to the Tweet version.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Revisiting #1736 because the timestamp of the first POTUS tweet today was 10:17:36.

When originally posted, the obvious conclusion was that Donald Trump Jr. and Robert Mueller were in the same airport waiting room. I can't remember anyone identifying the other people in the photo but it looks to me as though:

a) Stacey Abrams is sitting opposite Mueller (with back to the camera),
b) Ezra Cohen-Watnick is sitting on the same side as Mueller, to the right.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313074 📁
Jul 27 2018 13:16:06 (EST)
DjIPyBkXgAERwQj.jpg-large.jpg

What are the odds?
Q

Do members agree that Stacey and Ezra are in the picture?

If so, then the "What are the odds?" makes more sense if 4 players are in the same picture.

If I remember correctly when this drop was discussed it was mentioned that may be Alex Soros?

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join