It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Of interest?

Furber's twitter feed has not updated for two days. He usually has multiple items every day.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do.

Paul Furber's twitter recently had claims that a protocol called "Prometheus" exists; this supposedly guides the military in such situations. No idea if the claim is true or not. I expect at least some military elements along with other government personnel have guidance of some kind covering the presidential transition.

Furber's tweet (be advised that thread contains salty language)

Cheers

Agree, there must be some sort of plan in place. I'd be surprised to find there were not.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Edward Foley ends this with questioning whether the military would know what to do.

Paul Furber's twitter recently had claims that a protocol called "Prometheus" exists; this supposedly guides the military in such situations. No idea if the claim is true or not. I expect at least some military elements along with other government personnel have guidance of some kind covering the presidential transition.

Cheers

I read it all and Prometheus sounds like a plan to protect us during a disputed transition of power and I am relieved to read that there is something in place. They must have some type of plan because the Trump team would have read Ed Foley's battle plan for the Dems and knew that it was imperative that the military would have to assume a stabilizing role.
Funny thing is that they would be so careless as to leave that information out there for us to find and read.
Thanks for the link.

I would assume the military has had a plan about it prior to Trump. We're talking about the keys to the missiles and some of the other toys here. I'm sure there are specific protocols as to how all that is supposed to go down, what to do if the president is compromised, etc.

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

Cheers

Again with Furber. Not sure what to think about this twitter thread or Furber's credibility, especially given he seems to be relaying anons off the chans. Those anons could literally be anyone, unless they've somehow been vetted. Regardless, reading that about Prometheus and Trump mobilizing his base makes me even more conflicted about what is going on. Throw in Lin Wood's comments yesterday at their "rally" that this is our 1776 and you have a powder keg.

But dark to light, right? IMO, it's not looking very light at the moment. Seems like all 40+ court cases have been dismissed on voter fraud. I'm obviously looking at it and listening to witnesses and believe it occurred, but that doesn't mean jack unless someone in an official position will run with it. Barr's statement. The President putting out an unannounced 46 min speech on fraud. Do these processes serve a purpose and have to run their course before something comes to light?

Warroom, OANN, Newsmax and twitter are all painting a very different reality from what many are listening to (MSM). If you can think critically past the MSM narrative, you should be also be able to hold on to the possibility that many different realities/narratives exist, and the possibility that many of those are false, including this one. I find myself hoping a lot and not seeing a lot of movement in a positive direction. Perhaps I'm just exhausted with the uncertainty.

I think it's true. I could be wrong, but it's not really all that hard to believe, in my opinion. If all lies, then to what end? Get us all to run out with flags and MAGA hats at the wrong time? Get us out in the wrong spot with our guns or something? Get donations from Trump supporters? Gain internet cred as the ultimate twitter chain yanker? I just don't see the con here.

Anyway, it's a guy with a twitter account, talking, so ultimately it is just that. I wouldn't be surprised if he were telling the truth though. This is not another four year election. This is not business as usual in America.

Think back three four years ago. Trump campaign, election, early presidency, pre-ku. That was not business as usual. Something was up. The media war on Trump, the establishment resistance to all things Trump. It certainly presented the appearance of a Trump vs. Deep State slug fest shaping up to one who knew how to look for it. If that was not truth, then we can at least say that a genuine careful elaborate effort was undertaken to present the appearance of that conflict. Such an elaborate ruse seems unlikely to me.

Regardless, this is not business as usual here in America, hasn't been business as usual for a few years now. Something bigger is going on here, in my opinion. Ku or not, that is still happening. I would not be surprised to see military involvement in the near future, or perhaps even many stranger things.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Something was up. The media war on Trump, the establishment resistance to all things Trump. It certainly presented the appearance of a Trump vs. Deep State slug fest shaping up to one who knew how to look for it.

Thanks Cabbie, a very good point.

Trump's victory in 2016 was surprising. But the establishment reaction to that victory was positively telling.

Blunt read is that all the chatter about "resistance" was sedition, pure and simple. May have been better, right then, to have arrested a boatload of those people and at least attempted to make examples out of them. Problem, of course, was the breadth and depth of the swamp, to include an apparently useless DoJ and a corrupted FBI.

These people have been worming their way into power since Watergate broke almost 50 years ago. They intend to realize the revolution they started in the late 1960s. That is why grannies like Pelosi are central to these events -- she was a young woman in 1968, and my take is that generation burned with resentment that their protests back then didn't topple the establishment's power structure. Back then, it was too early; the World War II generation was in power and they were a group who were very tightly wired to what was realistic and what wasn't. Different story today, decades of undermining lower and higher education have produced masses of people ready to be guided by Marxist hands.

I think those who state there won't be any more (authentic) elections are correct if Biden gets power. Those controlling him will make sure of that. Anyone voting against the progressives after that point will only identify themselves as political enemies, as some of the loose chatter from their side is making clear.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: tanstaafl

If they don’t correct this election then it is pointless to vote anyway and republicans are as big a part of the problem as democrats.

The next election doesn’t matter. Without justice in this election I wouldn’t even vote for Trump next time.

Maybe this “nation” has rum its course?

Don't give up!

If not here, where else? Maybe if you could get off planet or something, but maybe that actually sucks. I dunno. What happens here probably percolates out to the world eventually. This(whatever happens here), or something worse, will wind up there eventually.

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The They or the powers that Were, xplained > inversion xplained > Great X listen imo > www.youtube.com...

Link broken.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: bradychick

“How do you accomplish the above?
Release a _______?
Who benefits most?
Q”

What was released just recently?
A KRAKEN?

I assume s/he meant plague to fill that blank. KU was talking about accomplishing subjugation of the populace and disruption of unifying tendencies amongst the populace. Rona is a plague, or passes for one at least.

Yes I’m with you,

However, I’ve noticed the drops are sometimes multilevelled, coded, esoteric or whatever each of us wants to call them.

What I noticed is most likely nada but I noticed it so I posted it.

That's cool. There certainly are some multiple levels of meaning in there.

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Star Wars projection technology could be why that was the most important speech he ever made.

Im coming to you from a Alien spacecraft in orbit. They helped us monitor the election and will now speak to everyone on earth.

People of earth..we come from the future and have came back to save humanity from the evil ones grasp. The democrats are traitors to humanity and the universe.

Hehe. That's interesting. Tell me more, please.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Good morning ATS.

Guys, for a while now I've been wondering about the Biblical phrase 'signs in the sky' - is it something like 'you will know/see us as signs in the sky'? Well anyway, I'm sure you all know the phrase.
So, what sort of 'signs' should we be looking for? They could be right there in front of our eyes all our lives but if we don't know what we're looking at how can we 'see' them?

This morning just before meditation, I asked Spirit those questions. I asked of Spirit please tell me, show me, help me to understand what sort of 'signs in the sky' should/can we expect to see?

Soon into meditation Spirit reminds me of the phrase 'signs in the sky', but then shows me the exact same phrase in written words but it is spelled differently. I see the words 'sines in the sci'. 'Sci' is abbrev for 'science'. So this phrase is 'same but different'. It has changed its meaning to 'sines in the science'.

Spirit shows the word 'angels' then changes it to 'angles'.

Now all I know about 'sine' and 'angle' is that it is mathematical terminology. So what is a 'sine'?

en.wikipedia.org...

In mathematics, the sine is a trigonometric function of an angle. The sine of an acute angle is defined in the context of a right triangle: for the specified angle, it is the ratio of the length of the side that is opposite that angle, to the length of the longest side of the triangle (the hypotenuse). For an angle [displaystyle x]x, the sine function is denoted simply as [displaystyle sin x]sin x.[1][2]

More generally, the definition of sine (and other trigonometric functions) can be extended to any real value in terms of the length of a certain line segment in a unit circle. More modern definitions express the sine as an infinite series, or as the solution of certain differential equations, allowing their extension to arbitrary positive and negative values and even to complex numbers.

The sine function is commonly used to model periodic phenomena such as sound and light waves, the position and velocity of harmonic oscillators, sunlight intensity and day length, and average temperature variations throughout the year.

The function sine can be traced to the jyā and koṭi-jyā functions used in Gupta period Indian astronomy (Aryabhatiya, Surya Siddhanta), via translation from Sanskrit to Arabic, and then from Arabic to Latin.[3] The word "sine" (Latin "sinus") comes from a Latin mistranslation by Robert of Chester of the Arabic jiba, which is a transliteration of the Sanskrit word for half the chord, jya-ardha.[4]

My gosh what does all that mean lol. I don't know one thing about mathematics or science.

Should we be looking at 'sines in the sci' then?
Spirit shows an image of a horizon with a yellow sun just rising like a semi-circle. Below the horizon line is nothing, just dark.
Above the horizon line is the yellow semi-circle sun and it has yellow rays emanating from it like a fan. The image isn't a real life sunrise image, it is a flat diagram type of image. The shapes are similar to a windmill drawing, the top half of it. Like a fan.
So these yellow sun-rays, the fan, are these 'sines'? Sines in the sky - yet another meaning?

So we have . ..
Signs in the sky.
Sines in the sci (science)
Sines in the sky.
So there must also be . ..
Signs in the sci.
This is what Spirit showed. This is how Spirit answered my questions.

I know we have some extremely brainy members on these boards that know mathematics and the sciences etc, does any of this 'click' with anyone?

Gosh I wish I'd listened in maths and science classes. I'm sorry guys, I don't know a thing about mathematics so i can't understand that part of the message.

I only understand that we are deceived/tricked into being blind all our lives and the dark ones use our language, our words, to trick us with and hides the Truth from us this way. We use language and words all our lives and Truth is hidden in them, we just can't 'see' it.

Guys I was just about to post this comment as I had nothing to add to it right now except to emphasise how our language deceives us and to add this . ...
Not too long ago I asked Spirit who is Jesus Christ please, is He a man, is He an energy, is He a state-of-mind like an 'attitude' to life kind of thing, have we been deceived all our lives with regard to Jesus and God too? What/who is He?

Spirit said the words 'you are He', and showed the written words/letters 'YHWH'. When spoken they sound the same.
Spirit then showed me the words 'Jesus Christ', and showed the written words 'Je Suis Christ' (I am Christ). When spoken they sound the same.

Spirit's message is Truth is in words, hidden from us for all our lives in plain sight. We just have to understand 'language' a bit more, much can be, and is, hidden in them.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
He literally said and I quote "folks this is the kind of stuff we've been dealing with all week. This isn't real, I OWN PARLER".

Ah, ok, so, in that context - and I imagine it would be even clearer if you provided more context - he obviously didn't mean he owned it all by himself.

He said it on his Twitter in response to Fox New stating that George Soros was a majority owner in it. I'm staring at the screenshot I took of it on my phone for my Father and I would gladly share it with you if I could figure out how to insert a pic here.

Please do, and I'll point out how your TDS is blinding you to the context.

Think about it. Use your brain. It is extremely easy to prove that he doesn't actually own it all by himself, so why would he make such a claim?
edit on 4-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Forgive me, but I thought all of these 'sealed indictments' claims had been debunked?

originally posted by: onehuman
Im still way back catching up but for just in case, I have the updated Heat Map of the Indictments. Still waiting on the old fashion lay out. Should be along shortly.

The New Numbers:
6,003 NEW / 216, 529 Total

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
playin on my phone.
I know it's crude but to the point

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

A sine can also be a sin (esse) and an angel can be an angel or an arch angle.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Not trusting democratic elections is exactly the head space that russia and china and iran want you to be in.

No, I disagree 100%. The Russians and ChiCOM always use the "democracy" in their damn names.
(note capitals used for emphasis not to be screaming, thank you for interpreting that as I intended)

We are a REPUBLIC. Once you allow that thought to permeate, will you understand what you are trying to grasp.

Republics vote by states/counties/cities. Not by overall popularity.

It is fundamentally wrong to use the word DEMOCRACY here. It just is a problem for the folks using it that shows they are brainwashed by the Chinese and Soviets to think Democratic is the government we have. It is a Republic built to protect the few and strengthen the many. "If you can keep it". Thanks Ben Franklin for that thought.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

A picture is beginning to take shape. Barr/DOJ may have been told stand down on the investigating. MIL INT may have been assigned the lead. Turn over evidence to DOJ when done.

I think you are right.

With the Presidency up for grabs, it is easy for us to focus most intently on getting the election straightened out, and the road to a second term for DJT.

We must remember that major election interference at the national level aimed at wrongfully removing a sitting President constitutes a coup attempt.

If foreign powers are involved it becomes potentially an act of war.

Larger than a violation of law.

President Trump has given his enemies a lot of rope…. With the U.S. Military attached to the other end.

Like I said up the page, I wouldn't be surprised to find this to be true.

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

It does seem to be a possible, perhaps likely, scenario. Any idea what we should expect? I have my own thoughts as to that, but I'd like to hear what others think. How does that all play out exactly?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I was dumbfounded to hear attorney general Barr say the doj investigated and found there were no election information transmitted overseas to Germany.

Do you still not get it? Did you listen with discernment to everything he said? If not, go listen to all of it.

He also said that what President was doing was the right thing to do.

Listen up... there is absolutely no - ZERO - chance of rooting out this corruption using the existing corrupted DOJ, FBI, etc.

NONE.

The only way this has even a chance of happening is in the courts (Supreme Court, virtually no chance in the lower courts), or - and I'm sure Trump doesn't want to do this but it is a last resort - invoke limited martial law.

Why do you think he made the moves he did with respect to the DOD and Pentagon? Why did he sign that EO all the way back in Sep 2018 declaring an emergency with respect to foreign interference in our elections?

It is in case he has to go the limited martial law route, which he very well may have to do.

I'm not a 'Q' believer - honestly, the talk of the codes and everything just gives me a headache - but...

I've been following along in these most recent two threads, and there is a lot of real, actual evidence and happenings discussed here.

Many here understand that the corruption/deep state goes all the way to the core. The CIA must be entirely disbanded (and we know what happened to the last fellow who had the power to do so declared that he would do so), the FBI must either be thoroughly cleaned, or scrapped entirely and replaced with something else, same for DOJ, etc etc ad nauseum.

'Q' said that the military is the only way. I agree. That is our only chance. But it can only work if there truly are enough real, living patriots there in the lower and middle ranks (and some in the upper ranks) who can see and understand what is happening, and are prepared to water the tree of liberty with their blood. I have to hope that there are. I also hope it doesn't come to that, but it could. I'm a nobody, but I know I am prepared to pay with my life to preserve the lives and futures of my children and potential grandchildren. If President Trump makes the call to the unorganized militia, I will drop whatever I am doing, and report for duty.

Then, once all of the evidence is out in the open, and everything has been declassified and proven beyond a shadow of a doubt - then, and only then can the prosecutions for sedition and insurrection be commenced, and the leaders of this evil, long standing plot against our country can be put to death, publicly.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

John Durham, U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut was appointed as Special Counsel (Updated)

Update: Ah, Barr did not rely on 28 C.F.R. § 600.3. He cited. 28 C.F.R. § 600.4-600.10. Barr relied on other statutory authority to make the appointment: 28 U.S.C § 509, § 510, and § 515. (Still trying to track down the memo, but I have been reliably informed of these citations).

Anyone care to elaborate on what the difference is?

ETA:

I'm not sure how you just ignore § 600.3 Qualifications of the Special Counsel.

28 U.S. Code § 509

28 U.S. Code § 510

28 U.S. Code § 515

Nothing in any of those sections negates 28 C.F.R. § 600.3. I'm of the opinion that, at this point, I need to write off anything that I hear or see regarding what Barr is doing.

I'm not sure who is worse, Barr or Sessions, at this point.

edit on 2-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

I'm not a legal professional but I thought your comment was interesting, and wanted to say that I'd talk law with you. I might get it wrong some, but practice...

If you throw a link to 600.3 up here I'd take a look at it, but what I was supposing from reading the other sections was that the AG has authority to appoint a special agent or counsel for just about any reason, whether it be to investigate a political candidate or the price of tea in China. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Can't he just appoint an SC for pretty much any reason he wants to?

originally posted by: azbowhunter
What difference does it make if he is front of a green screen or not?

I watched the entire 46 minute video. Everything that he said is what is being talked about here for weeks.

The allegations did not change.

Quite the laundry list wasn't it? He literally read off allegations for forty of that forty six minutes. Hehe. I like how he worked in the complaint about ballots being found hidden under a rock. That gave me a chuckle. Seriously though, this goes way beyond hanging chad as far as election shenanigans go. Just, wow.

It's kind of refreshing though, to see all of this stuff discussed and reported at some length. Entertaining even. Hopefully enough of it percolates out to the public at large to make a difference.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

CNN President Jeff Zucker will be one of the first people who won't be able to show his face in public, if the Dem-Biden election steal is successful. President Trump has CNN (Jeff Zucker) labeled as Enemy #1 amongst MSM.

I think if nothing else, we can certainly find some good in the pasting the media has taken by stretching their credulity these last few years. They're actually not very good at the job of journalism, in my opinion. It shows.

Between Veritas, these hearings, loss of viewers, AND the proverbial writing on the wall is going to force the MSM to cover this election fraud or they cement “Fake News” brand for decades.

The Dems knew the fix was in. They overplayed yet another hand. Even if Porno Joe does make it to the WH... his Admin will be tainted and truly lame duck from day 1.

No, the LAST thing they wanted is all of the evidence and claims coming from average citizens. The Left wanted it to be only Trump & Co. This has boomeranged yet again.

I hope they all double down and run themselves straight into the ground with it. These clowns have been lying to us for decades. I won't miss that when it's gone.

Imagine if your news generally contained mostly true statements. You know, verifiable facts, and very little opinion, stated as such when offered. Just imagine...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: awhispersecho
He literally said and I quote "folks this is the kind of stuff we've been dealing with all week. This isn't real, I OWN PARLER".

Ah, ok, so, in that context - and I imagine it would be even clearer if you provided more context - he obvbiously didn't mean he owned it all by himself.

He said it on his Twitter in response to Fox New stating that George Soros was a majority owner in it. I'm staring at the screenshot I took of it on my phone for my Father and I would gladly share it with you if I could figure out how to insert a pic here.

Please do, and I'll point out how your TDS is blinding you to the context.

Think about it. Use your brain. It is extremely easy to prove that he doesn't actually own it all by himself, so why would he make such a claim?

I remember reading the tweet and it was just as the member says.
I took the wording by Bongino to mean that he owned Parler.
I just did a Google search.... Marketrealist
edit on b000000312020-12-04T07:23:06-06:0007America/ChicagoFri, 04 Dec 2020 07:23:06 -0600700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I was reading a sight about building the perfect communist society, and was struck by how at every level, everything was supposed to be done by group voting committee - so democracy. It kept leveling up and leveling up until everything was like national popular vote. It was bizarre.

And they do have "elections" in those places, but it's like this last election. A bizarrely high percentage of the population votes, and the expected candidate wins by an obscene vote margin - 80%+.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I am a fan of bongino. I remember him saying he owned parler on his podcast. I heard it in his voice. He said it with such authority I took him to be the most important member. Either the owner or main shareholder.
edit on 4-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

A picture is beginning to take shape. Barr/DOJ may have been told stand down on the investigating. MIL INT may have been assigned the lead. Turn over evidence to DOJ when done.

I think you are right.

With the Presidency up for grabs, it is easy for us to focus most intently on getting the election straightened out, and the road to a second term for DJT.

We must remember that major election interference at the national level aimed at wrongfully removing a sitting President constitutes a coup attempt.

If foreign powers are involved it becomes potentially an act of war.

Larger than a violation of law.

President Trump has given his enemies a lot of rope…. With the U.S. Military attached to the other end.

Like I said up the page, I wouldn't be surprised to find this to be true.

I hope they understand what will happen with this. Yes its time for the Military to get involved.

It does seem to be a possible, perhaps likely, scenario. Any idea what we should expect? I have my own thoughts as to that, but I'd like to hear what others think. How does that all play out exactly?

If any of this were true, or... If Trump really wanted to get this fixed, he would straight up come out and say that foreign entities were involved and that is an act of war. He would say it. It would get some, maybe not a lot, but some people on his side. It's one thing to complain about someone stealing the election, it's another to say another country has attacked us. That would get peoples attention. Again, he is not doing it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The military may have a plan. They likely do, but remember, it's their job to have gamed out literally every scenario they can think of as possible.

They have plans against alien invasion, and I recall the leaked plans again Iran toward the end of GW's tenure being used as supposed proof that he intended to go to war there to prevent the election and remain in power into a third term. Don't you?

I'm guessing they have plans to invade Lesotho somewhere too, not because they even think they will have to, but because it's their job.

edit on 4-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join