It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Probably had to do with this:

www.reddit.com...

Not that the concept is unprecedented:

history.howstuffworks.com...

Go figure. A Democrat governor.

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: FlyingFox

Note the red shoes. They're not leather, but didn't we have a discussion about red shows somewhere in here?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Do we know anything about George Soros' wife?

Follow the wives posts

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Note the red shoes. They're not leather, but didn't we have a discussion about red shows somewhere in here?

Yep...back when everyone was being educated by Q on who runs the world... late 2018 I believe.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Do we know anything about George Soros' wife?

Follow the wives posts

The Untold Truth Of George Soros’ Wife – Tamiko Bolton

Tamiko Bolton was born in the US in 1971, and came under the spotlight after marrying one of the richest people in the world – George Soros, a Hungarian-American investor......

Tamiko is interested in philanthropy and has been made a partner in her husband’s Soros Fund Management – the two have also insisted that instead of people bringing them gifts during their wedding, they should donate money to charity.

She proposes that education should be free, and has devoted her life to help educate underprivileged people as well as children with various disabilities. She enjoys reading books in her spare time and is very fond of travelling – she has been to numerous world economic events with her husband, and the two have travelled all around the world during the six years they have been married. Tamiko enjoys leading a luxurious lifestyle which her husband has made possible for her and most sources say that she married George for his money........

A Bolton huh ---- Ps.. I'm lurking
- Bolton name reminds me also of "Bolt Hole"

edit on 1242020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

POTUS first of 2 self-retweets today - tweet, at 08:56:55, DELTA from original = 00 09:19:39, Delta from previous tweet of the day = 00:55 seconds:

Very sadly for our Nation, it looks like Senator @JimInhofe will not be putting the Section 230 termination clause into the Defense Bill. So bad for our National Security and Election Integrity. Last chance to ever get it done. I will VETO!

1) Delta from previous tweet points to post #55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

God bless.

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 4th.

2) DELTA from original points to posts:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147170576 📁
Oct 29 2017 21:30:26 (EST)
Projection
D’s can’t lose control over the black population.
At some point the great awakening will occur whereby these false local / national black leaders are corrupt and paid off to help keep the black pop poor and in need.
D’s formed the confederate states against freeing slaves.
D’s formed the KKK.
HRC’s mentor is who?
What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions. This will fail.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147443190 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:29:28 (EST)
Why do D’s want to control the black pop?
Why do they intentionally keep poor and in need?
Why do D’s project racism on a daily basis against R’s?
Why do black elected officials do the crazy talk on behalf of D’s?
How do D’s cover the historical facts of forming the confederacy, KKK, and oppose all things pro black re: legislation?
What happens if D’s lose the slave grip on the black pop?
Why do D’s, through the funding of the CIA, prop up and install Hollywood/media assets?
Does this fall within Operation Mockingbird?
What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
False local and national black leaders will be exposed next as shills for the D party.
Follow the money.
Maxine W has a $4mm home and cash assets in excess of $6mm.
How is that possible? One example.
All of these questions help to paint the full picture.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588085 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:14:27 (EST)
Would it blow your mind if I told you BO has been to NK and perhaps there now?
Why did his administration do little to slow their nuclear and missle capabilities?
Who feeds NK w/ strategic intel? Iran?
What deal was done with Iran under BO?
Why was the deal sealed under a top secret classification?
Why wasn’t Congress notified?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes and the tech to miniaturize for payload delivery within the US?
What about NSA CIA DI etc all confirming tech won’t be in place for 5+ years (statements made in 2016).
Why is all of this relevant and what does it tell you?
Big picture is rare.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5b7643 No.614101 📁
Mar 10 2018 14:06:48 (EST)
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 4th, two ways.

3) Timestamp points to posts:
#856 11-11-18 A parade that will never be forgotten.
#55 Look to twitter Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

4) CAPS only gematria of tweet gives:
a) Base = VNSJISDBSNSEILIVETO = 248 (simple), 1488 (English), 2653 (Jewish)
Equivalents: President Donald Trump, Call me Q it works better.

#248 = 3 Year DELTA

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34110 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:12:51 (EST)
#FLYROTHSFLY#

Looking at your connections today it appears to me the "storm" is simply the moment the election flips. And instead of the storm being rain, it's going to be more the brown kind of rain.

We could not have anticipated this when those drops happened. The assumption that "arrests" would be the storm made sense, but now in 2020 Hindsight, this Dominion/Fraud/World Wide/Witnesses and on and on is the eye of the storm.

The Storm hits when DJT says, "removing the election fraud the final total equals 410 for me - 'your favorite president."

Then the feces will fly like the roths.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Hi Dooby,
Another connection with math that maybe fits somewhere with yours. I have been working on something and one of the words in the Gematria was 'limits.'
The whole Gematria interpretation was terrifying but it is as clear as a bell. I need to figure out how to upload a picture of it with my Mac. No one here uses one so I am struggling but hopefully I will figure it out.
Anyway... LIMITS.
A term used in mathematics but can be used with ideas too.We have been struggling to figure out what KU has been trying to communicate for a number of years now. We were not told the answer so we had to work it out ourselves. As we get closer we can see what the answer might be but we need to get closer and we are at the point where we believe we know what the answer is. The closer we get the more certain our answer.
KU has been telling us the known but using the word LIMITS. So as we are approaching the answer we need to think in terms of limit.So Limits is an idea in our case rather than a number. We may not be able to come up with a specific answer conclusion because we may never have all of the information but we can get close enough.
The attached link will give everyone some good thoughts to chew over. What I am also taking away from this is that we have been climbing that hill, trying to sort out the information and get an answer but ,what about the down side, after all of this is over.
A new limit. The limit may have two different answers depending on which side of the hill we are on, the before side and then the after side.
I do think we will need to start to approach the other side where we may find competing and conflicting information from what we believe we have known on this side.
Anyway fun with numbers/ideas.
www.mathsisfun.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll
Good morning ATS.

Guys, for a while now I've been wondering about the Biblical phrase 'signs in the sky' - is it something like 'you will know/see us as signs in the sky'? Well anyway, I'm sure you all know the phrase.
So, what sort of 'signs' should we be looking for? They could be right there in front of our eyes all our lives but if we don't know what we're looking at how can we 'see' them?

This morning just before meditation, I asked Spirit those questions. I asked of Spirit please tell me, show me, help me to understand what sort of 'signs in the sky' should/can we expect to see?

Soon into meditation Spirit reminds me of the phrase 'signs in the sky', but then shows me the exact same phrase in written words but it is spelled differently. I see the words 'sines in the sci'. 'Sci' is abbrev for 'science'. So this phrase is 'same but different'. It has changed its meaning to 'sines in the science'.

Spirit shows the word 'angels' then changes it to 'angles'.

Now all I know about 'sine' and 'angle' is that it is mathematical terminology. So what is a 'sine'?

en.wikipedia.org...

In mathematics, the sine is a trigonometric function of an angle. The sine of an acute angle is defined in the context of a right triangle: for the specified angle, it is the ratio of the length of the side that is opposite that angle, to the length of the longest side of the triangle (the hypotenuse). For an angle [displaystyle x]x, the sine function is denoted simply as [displaystyle sin x]sin x.[1][2]

More generally, the definition of sine (and other trigonometric functions) can be extended to any real value in terms of the length of a certain line segment in a unit circle. More modern definitions express the sine as an infinite series, or as the solution of certain differential equations, allowing their extension to arbitrary positive and negative values and even to complex numbers.

The sine function is commonly used to model periodic phenomena such as sound and light waves, the position and velocity of harmonic oscillators, sunlight intensity and day length, and average temperature variations throughout the year.

The function sine can be traced to the jyā and koṭi-jyā functions used in Gupta period Indian astronomy (Aryabhatiya, Surya Siddhanta), via translation from Sanskrit to Arabic, and then from Arabic to Latin.[3] The word "sine" (Latin "sinus") comes from a Latin mistranslation by Robert of Chester of the Arabic jiba, which is a transliteration of the Sanskrit word for half the chord, jya-ardha.[4]

My gosh what does all that mean lol. I don't know one thing about mathematics or science.

Should we be looking at 'sines in the sci' then?
Spirit shows an image of a horizon with a yellow sun just rising like a semi-circle. Below the horizon line is nothing, just dark.
Above the horizon line is the yellow semi-circle sun and it has yellow rays emanating from it like a fan. The image isn't a real life sunrise image, it is a flat diagram type of image. The shapes are similar to a windmill drawing, the top half of it. Like a fan.
So these yellow sun-rays, the fan, are these 'sines'? Sines in the sky - yet another meaning?

So we have . ..
Signs in the sky.
Sines in the sci (science)
Sines in the sky.
So there must also be . ..
Signs in the sci.
This is what Spirit showed. This is how Spirit answered my questions.

I know we have some extremely brainy members on these boards that know mathematics and the sciences etc, does any of this 'click' with anyone?

Gosh I wish I'd listened in maths and science classes. I'm sorry guys, I don't know a thing about mathematics so i can't understand that part of the message.

I only understand that we are deceived/tricked into being blind all our lives and the dark ones use our language, our words, to trick us with and hides the Truth from us this way. We use language and words all our lives and Truth is hidden in them, we just can't 'see' it.

Guys I was just about to post this comment as I had nothing to add to it right now except to emphasise how our language deceives us and to add this . ...
Not too long ago I asked Spirit who is Jesus Christ please, is He a man, is He an energy, is He a state-of-mind like an 'attitude' to life kind of thing, have we been deceived all our lives with regard to Jesus and God too? What/who is He?

Spirit said the words 'you are He', and showed the written words/letters 'YHWH'. When spoken they sound the same.
Spirit then showed me the words 'Jesus Christ', and showed the written words 'Je Suis Christ' (I am Christ). When spoken they sound the same.

Spirit's message is Truth is in words, hidden from us for all our lives in plain sight. We just have to understand 'language' a bit more, much can be, and is, hidden in them.

Thank you for reading.

Morning DD,

Good post. I'll leave it all in the Quote as I don't want to truncate that for lurkers.

I'd say this. The suggestion to me, would be the nature of the energy waves emanating from the Sun, Central Sun and other contributors will change. Thereby altering the wave forms they present to us and our interaction with them.

This of course will alter our reality in ways we cannot grasp, as we are used to a certain wave pattern defining our reality. Science won't be able to either read it or understand it - it is a spiritual event involving more complex factors then the sci would be able to deal with.

That's my way of avoiding the math.

I avoid maths at all costs lol. I just can't do it. That part of my brain is missing I reckon lol.

I can sometimes see meanings/symbolism in numbers, they'll just jump out at me and gets my attention and I go thru the alphanumeric equivalents and subtracting and multiplying etc. It just appears in my head and won't stop.

And when I read some words, different meanings and spellings for certain phonetic words instantly start rolling thru my head.
I have to force myself to stop it sometimes. It is exhausting and drains my energy.

Thanks for your reply Cranky.

You raise a HUGE point. We see things very differently when we resist the matrix. Many, not all, of those who are labeled with a disorders such as Autism, are not defective but cannot function in this world as it is just noise to them - a literally assault. The system relies on creating a consensus POV and removing those of fail to accept. One way it did this is by dividing things up in halves of the brain.

I used to say to those in school, "make sure you classes line up with the appropriate part of the brain. Don't go from Art to math, as Math will be a garbled mess and you fail it not because you suck, but because your brain is polarized the wrong way." The system puts folks in art then math class on purpose to create the very effect you describe.

The reason for the removal of indigenous languages is to remove that POV, thereby creating more a homogenized mass.

I mentioned this long ago, but those rare folks who see things in 4 colors will be just brutalized by those who see in three. Even though four is more advanced, and they will always feel isolated because of that POV. What you describe is the plight of the aware, not the plight of the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Earth signing off:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The Resident Lurker is picking his jaw up off the floor. Rant starting. There is no way the military should even consider giving either of these two any keys/codes to the nuclear arsenal or whatever other super secret weapons we may have.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

The Hill interview with Pfizer Chairman

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: ketsuko
The Resident Lurker is picking his jaw up off the floor. Rant starting. There is no way the military should even consider giving either of these two any keys/codes to the nuclear arsenal or whatever other super secret weapons we may have.

Keys to the liquor cabinet are off limits, much less anything official.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That's one big "WOW!" signal for SETI.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Not seen this posted yet - What is the point of vaccinating people if they can still pass on the virus to others?

The Hill interview with Pfizer Chairman

Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

Seems like something they ought to be certain about.
I guess when you do things at ‘warp speed’ some things get overlooked.
I wonder if they checked to see if the vaccine turns people into zombies?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Trump team has Dominion voting machine from small Georgia county which proves votes were flipped from POTUS to Biden:

Gateway Pundit article

According to Fredericks, there were 37 votes that flipped in this small Georgia County on the machine. However, this represents only .26% of the Georgia ballots. When extrapolating to the entire state, this equals more than 14,000 votes and Georgia was stolen by only 10,000 votes by Biden.

This also shows that we now know conclusively in Georgia that the Dominion voting machines were flipping votes.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Lol. He has just had a root canal. He is now really fired up.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What? Isn't that the whole mother****ing point of the vaccine in the first place? This is what happens when you rush a decade long process into 9 months.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Leaving this here for y'alls viewing pleasure.

McEnany Twitter

"I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign"

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am posting this even though everyone here knows CNN-Chinese News Network- is the best source for misinformation.
Yesterday while driving I was entertained by CNN. I don't know which anchor made the announcement but he said that CNN had made the decision not to air any of Trumps speeches because they were disinformation!
Exactly who gave them the authority to make these judgement calls and censor the very president of the country. It is outrageous and simply wrong. We the People would like and want to hear what POTUS has to say. We need to have truth as to what direction the country is taking and what affects us as a nation.
With all of the election wars we are not paying attention to what is going on around the world. Chess pieces continue to be moved even when we are not watching.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I am posting this even though everyone here knows CNN-Chinese News Network- is the best source for misinformation.
Yesterday while driving I was entertained by CNN. I don't know which anchor made the announcement but he said that CNN had made the decision not to air any of Trumps speeches because they were disinformation!
Exactly who gave them the authority to make these judgement calls and censor the very president of the country. It is outrageous and simply wrong. We the People would like and want to hear what POTUS has to say. We need to have truth as to what direction the country is taking and what affects us as a nation.
With all of the election wars we are not paying attention to what is going on around the world. Chess pieces continue to be moved even when we are not watching.

Go watch the Project Veritas videos exposing CNN. You'll understand who gave those orders and why they were given.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Plus, she's a waif and still has 2 inches on him.

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join