It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hence my ATS thread with Joe Biden stating TWICE in October that has built and/or been assured that he would win.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

HEY!! My mom was a 300lb. Gorilla woman

I bet she wasn't possessed by EVIL.

Bro...I am ashamed of the hell I put that woman thru...I might not make it to heaven.

Every human goes to heaven. But lets not veer off course. Q-thread.

All dogs go to Heaven. There is even an animated documentary about it (I've never seen it though). All people go to hell, then according to the Gospels, the people head off to heaven after they've come to terms with their ills. At least that's what the Church says after Dante wrote about it. funny how that all works, but hey if Jesus had to go to Hades then we all will go there first. Hades is probably just a central processing center for Heaven, and humans got it all wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
John Titus - Best Evidence - Season 3 E01 of Mafiacracy Now - Wherefore Art Thou Reserves? If you're interested in deep dives on this stuff he comes across as very knowledgable.

@ 15:45 is Explanation of reserves.

Season 3 is gonna get into the legal backdrop of money and its history, at least insofar as it relates to the inevitable tectonic shift in our debt-based monetary system, which has arrived at its natural end and is coming apart at the seams as we speak. Rather than scotching the fatally flawed debt-based system of pseudo-money in favor of actual money (with no debt attached), the powers that be are doubling down on the flaw because it affords them control. Any doubts about this got erased during an October 2020 zoom call hosted by the IMF and attended by the BIS (Agustin Carstens) and the Fed (Jerome Powell), in which Carstens did a breathtaking interpretation of Dr. Evil as fantasizes of controlling every transaction on the planet through central bank digital currencies. What? You think this is a joke? Cast your eyes to 24:17 through 26:25 of the video at this link, where the GM of the BIS explains why CBDC is supposedly so superior to cash:

Central bank digital currency (CBDC)

The second half of the video walks through a thought experiment to explain why reserves are absolutely crucial to a debt-based electronic monetary system.

Freakish Orwellian enslavement turning us all into digital assets if the Fed gets away with their lunatic fantasy. Just imagine, you buy a bag of peanuts at a gas station...and the Fed will know about it. The Fed will be issuing YOU money. Given the FED most assuredly does NOT want transparency of any kind how will they circumvent all the legal privacy issues and Jerome Powell is also a lawyer.🙄

“It's more important for the United States to get it right than to be the first. Getting it right means we not only look at the potential benefits of CBDCs, but also the potential risks, and also recognize the important tradeoffs that have to be thought through carefully.”
- Jerome Powell

The Fed As Drug Dealer:

"I like to say that we injected coc aine and heroin into the system, and now we're maintaining it on Ritalin. How's that? [LAUGHTER]"

- former Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard "Dick" Fisher (now at Barclays).
Quote source: twitter.com...

A tectonic shift is taking place in the monetary paradigm right now as central banks around the world gear up to shift us into a system of central bank digital currencies (CBDC).

John Titus on Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset:

What's the link between the vaccine and CBDC?

1. Hardware and OS
2. Financial app

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Don’t want to sound like a broken record but the first one had rivets holding it together....
You guys keep my feet on the ground, I gotta return the favor.
It’s art. It’s really cool. But it’s art.

Oh i know,but many secret projects also had rivets lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Justoneman

With the run off elections... will there be safeguards in place to ensure there is no fraud? If not and these people were behind the fraud in previous elections how are we ensured they won't tamper with any upcoming elections? How does voting matter until this situation is fixed?

Yes all that stuff needs safeguards. I say that should mean paper ballots and voting boxes in by 1 hour after polls close. There will be no allowing one thing late since they like to wait till the final count and pull out boxes full of 'votes' for the D's time after time.

It is that paper ballot idea or we might as well have the "Purge" of all those who stood for the Marxists liars. These people are threatening to our very lives by working for tyranny. We need the perp walks of the D's and Voter Fraud ring leaders, to put some salve on the problem. I hope there is a white hat branch for real.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Maybe we should just go all Vlad the impaler on them instead? Very painful,and serves a s a warning to all future traitors.

Maybe spit roast them instead and send the meat to africa.

edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: added idea lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

All people go to hell, then according to the Gospels, the people head off to heaven after they've come to terms with their ills

Sounds like the TV series Lost.

They all have to come to terms with their faults and then they get to Heaven. The island is like purgatory.

In that series there is a Man in Black and Jacob who wears white.

Its an endless battle between black and white.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Right! Check this statement from President Trump about his boss (Barr) today.

President Trump was asked to respond to "the comments by your Attorney General who indicated that he has not seen at this point any evidence of fraud enough to overturn election results. Given that, why is now not the time to concede?"

"Well he hasn't done anything," Trump said.

"So he hasn't looked.

When he looks he'll see the kind of evidence that right now you're seeing in the Georgia Senate. They're going through hearings right now in Georgia, and they're finding tremendous volumes, so they haven't looked very hard.

Source: thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

RAM let me down. de la Rocha played an anti Trump concert in DC. Can't trust a good human rights advocate these days.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This video from 10 years ago demonstrates vote switching on election computers. Interesting to note is the machines used are from Diebold which Dominion later acquired.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think there was a trap set. The “fraud” momentum grows each day. There’s no defense of it from the Left. They think MSM ignoring it will make it go away. It’s not going away and it doubles in size and ugliness each week.

We shall see very clearly who is Deep State and who is not. Fox News showed its true colors. Which GOP’ers pick wrong on this issue? There is no neutral position. You’re either helping expose the fraud or your part of the fraud. Cut & Dry. Spinning something in between gets you red lined.

If the SCOTUS rules in favor of the plaintiff on the PA case, that starts the avalanche.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
These state politicians are whistling past the graveyard. They love spouting off against the witnesses and whistleblowers. Chickens are en route to the roost.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
If the SCOTUS rules in favor of the plaintiff on the PA case, that starts the avalanche.

That's news! I didn't know the PA case was under consideration by SCOTUS. Thank-you.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh cranky
How busted are they?
Dare I say?
Do you think team trump.....

.....has it all?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Mystery GA voter fraud lady has been identified, make her famous.

I foresee a slip down the stairs twice in her future , that ultimately leads to her corona virus death.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman Mentally Handicapped Individuals Forced to Vote for Biden[/url]

wait dems were forced?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Kemp Orders Audit.

DJT in GA on D5 &or Dec 5th 2020

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Oh cranky
How busted are they?
Dare I say?
Do you think team trump.....

.....has it all?

Well, given the amount of "evidence," witnesses, video, etc. compiled in such a short time I'd say something big is going on. It is a mountain and it all happened way to fast given voter fraud is the norm.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join