It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Sakiale

Thanks again. I'm one of those weird people who believes language differences represent a barrier between peoples, and my opinion is informed by that.

Earth may be unique among intelligent civilizations, with so many subcultures existing and competing at once, as exemplified by the ideal model we share of how aliens might tend to be homogeneous (is the the right word?) on their home planet.

No doubt all the different cultures and languages makes Earth a richer and more diverse place, but historically it also lead to a lot of unpleasantness between peoples. Not that a shared language or religion or appearance is ideal, but the transgression you cited is an example of bad will all around, based on....adoption of language. I actually wish there was a perfect solution for this, other than the obvious answer of "getting over it".

Is that your Scirocco?
I often say that between (sub)cultures, there is always a shared something to "talk about". In this case....VWs???

So, wait.

You say, your opinion is informed by your belief, right?

Also, you assume alien civilizations exist, and conclude they are homogeneous.

Granted, as a caveat, an homogeneous alien civilization is an (your) ideal.

Okay. Why?

Why do you believe they are homogeneous?

Why do you believe we Earthlings are the only planetary species in the universe to be so uniquely divided?

edit on 2-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
1984, hello...

Microsoft developing technology that allows employers to monitor body language of employees during staff meetings

The "meeting insight computing system" would score meetings by tracking several parameters including the number of people in the room, temperature, time of day, noise level, body language and/or facial expressions of meeting participants, and the amount of time each participant spends contributing during the meeting.

Gives a whole new meaning to micro-management and your boss is now A.I.🙄🤬

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WB at Giuliani hearing has audio of supervisors instructing her to accept illegal ballots.

Nope. There’s no evidence. Didn’t you hear?

link   
In order to keep this as fair and legal as possible, DJT has to let this play out in the courts. To force the hand and use his powers as POTUS to fix the election would not be the wise path. We need an outcome that will guarantee this NEVER happens again. We are not just hoping for the rightful President Elect to receive justice, but we must be hopeful for an outcome that ensures the Presidency goes to the true victor from now on. No more manipulation, lies and cheating.

Unfortunately, and fortunately, the gears of justice turn slow. It provides ample time for all concerned parties to have a fair opportunity to have a voice, present their argument and counter the opposing sides argument with ample research. This is one of the mainstays of this countries foundation; fair and due process. To bypass this now, at the most critical junction in our Nation's history since the revolution, would set a standard that would lead us in a full circle back to where we are now.

At the same time, this affords DJT the opportunity to flush out and expose all those involved in this great lie. To provide absolute proof of a crime in a proper court of law, to produce credible witnesses to that crime, to follow the rules of appeals to higher courts, all proving to the public that a wrong has been committed, and still not receive justice at the hands of the magistrates, is to take down the last side of the pyramid. It shows the justice system is corrupt before all the world and allows DJT, not just the authority, but the will of the people, to take action and correct it. This is not just about righting a wrong, it's about showing the whole world that it is wrong and receiving their consent and support to enforce his powers as POTUS. For his powers derive directly from the people and are not separate.

The pyramid is not just the ruling families, but represents the three branches of The United States; The Legislative, Executive and Judicial. All corrupt and all complicit in the great lie. To leave one side standing would be to allow the Deep State to maintain a foothold in our door. That foot must be cut out and the door secured.

I think this bit sums up Biden's future as a president.

edit on 2-12-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: Typo

edit on 2-12-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

link   
About time lol
#BREAKING: More than 40 US states are investigating Facebook for possible antitrust violations and plans to file a lawsuit against the social media giant next week - Reuters

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
twitter.com...
The Sky Kings
@SkyKingInfo
2020-12-03 00:59:00 [ALLSTATIONS [43 CHAR] R3TPFEYDYT4CFPRRH4FNIAZ2JRRQEIROUIACIPESJVT BEDSPREAD]
8:01 PM · Dec 2, 2020·EAM-WATCH

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What makes that tweet special from those before it?

Skyking Twitter Page: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I'll turn it around and ask why wouldn't aliens be homogenous in terms of communication?

Earth's recent Ice Age is what divided us into multiple races, and language centers. It's not even 2 or 3 languages, but 6500 distinct ones. imo, that's a large number, when one would be sufficient, or even ideal for efficiency and universality.

I'm not sure how a truly planetary society would function with the population divided among 6500 languages, unless of course everyone spoke all of them.

I guess the question is, are you more or less likely to undertake hostilities with a neighbor who speaks the same language or not? I qualified my answer as opinion, but it's more like informed analysis. I tend to think a diligent survey would show the same thing.

Is it coincidence that language barriers fall on political boundaries???

edit on 2-12-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm sure you know but for anyone else...These are USAF HFCGS transmissions.
They are encrypted communications.
No one knows the meaning outside of the sender and recipient.

Again; these are NOT related to Q, or "The Calm Before The Storm".
Anyone saying otherwise does not know what they are talking about.
Google HFGCS, find a SDR, and take a listen for yourself.
This twitter does not generate the messages and has no idea of the meaning.

twitter.com...

The HFGCS has 13 ground stations near U.S. air bases around the world, all of which are remotely controlled from the Network Control Station at the Andrews Air Force Base.
HFGCS

13?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Most of the others are radio checks.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thank-you. Since they are encoded, we'll just have to keep our eyes to the sky for unusual activity.

BTW.. "CodeMonkey" feels the ability to easily/electronically "spoil" a batch of ballots within Dominion's system, has huge fraud potential.

Source: twitter.com...

edit on 12/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

It shows the justice system is corrupt before al the world and allows DJT, not just the authority, but the will of the people, to take action and correct it. This is not just about righting a wrong, it's about showing the whole world that it is wrong and receiving their consent and support to enforce his powers as POTUS. For his powers derive directly from the people and are not separate.

WeThePeople are nearing the turning point I think. More and more are starting to really feel the sting of the arrow that was loosed by establishment swamp rats, both foreign and domestic.

At first, we hurt for our president. He worked so hard only to get something he rightfully earned stolen from him by masters of fraud and deceit.

But, now, I'm reading and hearing more about WeThePeople being the target. Those arrows were also shot across the bow at us.

It's beginning to really hit home what "they" did to us. To them, we're basically disposable trash, a paper target, rather than the American people with rights and liberties worth fighting for.

It is hitting home...it's us "they" are after. I don't think they quite understand what a huge Pandora's box they have opened. WeThePeople will have Justice (with a capital "J"). Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris deserve # and I don't think the People are going to let them take what they did not win much less earn.

(BTW, I can't get the image of that smug@$$ Obama prancing across a tarmac with the book, The Post American World, in hand.)

Not on our watch. 5:5

edit on 2-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Rel more on that 230 tweet.

It's a bit messy at first, but added to your earlier read it seems to suggest we've entered the point of convergence.

bigger

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Hey Brother,

You said,

We are not just hoping for the rightful President Elect to receive justice, but we must be hopeful for an outcome that ensures the Presidency goes to the true victor from now on. No more manipulation, lies and cheating.

The Truth About Hope

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
lol @ Dr today. They offered tetanus (with some other vax mixed in) plus flu shot. Passed on both. I was like, 50+ years on this planet and other than my birth, never spent a night in a hospital. No thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interim ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 32 OF THREAD - grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt32 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt32 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt32 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt32 P61 to 77

edit on 2-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Next WB: Melissa Caron..Dominion I.T. contractor.
Heard her at the earlier hearing.

This lady? To the Mi. Congressman who wouldn't let Rudy attend yesterday's informal hearing: "I signed a document that would send me to prison if I lied. Did you??"

twitter.com...

LOL.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sounds about right...

BabylonWinter

I wonder if MT is under the Whitmer spell.😳

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A new Danger - Sue and Settle

This is what we may have to look forward to if the Democrats take power. This outlines how they plan to get the Green New Deal in place even without the Senate in their control. It's called Sue and Settle.

They have progressive AGs file lawsuits against the right alphabets over a lack of certain desired regulations. The alphabet agency, in this case the EPA, would then seek to settle, and part of the settlement would, of course, be the implementation of the desired regulations. As this agenda would be taking place over federal regulatory agencies, this would affect the entire nation, not just isolated states. So progressive AGs from NY, MA, OR, etc., could effectively wage war of red states from their blue palaces.

The piece I linked talks like there are plans for them to blitz through heavy duty climate regs as soon as Biden is installed and before anyone realizes exactly what's going on, but this strategy is one they seek to use for a lot of things to circumvent the regular legislative process.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks cranky! Useful to see that build on the 230 tweet.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join