It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah we must not be reading that right. Cuomos all about their agenda. He might as well get paid for it.

Just because someone wants to go all authoritarian tyrant doesn't mean they are necessarily on board with Chinese is how I explain Cuomo. After all, Russia and China aren't necessarily pals right now, and there are plenty of petty tin-pot dictators who fight each other all the time although their personal, managerial approaches are pretty much the same.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have been hunting deer for the past few days, so I am having trouble catching up in the thread.
Has anyone seen this about Gina Haspel... that she is dead?
Twitter

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I suppose Hardliners could mean hardline communist?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a list of Governors whom Mike Pompeo says the Chinese Communist Party has listed as "Friendly" and as "Hardliners".

The list is immediately under this main tweet: twitter.com...

Doug Ducey, Arizona: FRIENDLY

But not governor Kemp of Georgia. hmmm. Maybe he's just a plain old domestic corrupt crook. If that list is over 2 years old, China should upgrade Kemp to "Friendly" status now.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I know, right? Such distractions are so annoying to us. We are merely attempting to reset the world without destroying it in the process. Those darn non-compliant conspiracy fools are getting in our way.

Resisters, like...like...Randy Hillier need to get booted from government, NOW!

Wait, what? Ford booted Hillier from the Conservative caucus a while ago, because he dared raise QUESTIONS??

Well, good on Ford - questions are overrated anyway - such the strong, strong authoritarian figure, man!

Get a load of the shpeel-z-bub oozing out of Randy's every pore! It's disgusting, and so...wrong.

edit on 30-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: because I have OCD.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
You got rusty while hunting the deer, lol. Your link takes us to GOOD NEWS about Republicans gaining 14 seats in Congress...
See: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's also possible he was bought out by the layer serving the Chinese here in the US. You know ... a Never-Trumper Friendly with a big pocketbook and a persuasive argument.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I think Trump is well past the point where he could start his own political party.

If Q was wrong, and Joe Biden pulls off this election steal, I hope Democrats win the Senate in January.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You got rusty while hunting the deer, lol. Your link takes us to GOOD NEWS about Republicans gaining 14 seats in Congress...

Scroll down at the link.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: imthegoat
a reply to: crankyoldman

Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus — the same virus that causes chickenpox. Anyone who's had chickenpox may develop shingles. After you recover from chickenpox, the virus enters your nervous system and lies dormant for years.

Symptoms Pain, burning, numbness or tingling Sensitivity to touch A red rash that begins a few days after the pain Fluid-filled blisters that break open and crust over Itching

This is why you shouldn't expose your children to chickenpox.

I don't pay much attention to you, or agree with you on a lot, but I do agree with you on this. Subjecting your child to a possibly deadly virus isn't entirely smart. I get the whole immunity thing, but why torture your children? Like I said before this isn't covid where almost 100% of children are asymptomatic and it doesn't really effect them -- its chickenpox, where kids can die from it, and have to live with (for a short period of time) horrible symptoms.

Information is lost in translation and time. The reason was not only sound, but was actually a medical thing. Chickenpox is benign in children. They get the detox from it and move on. As ADULTS the issue is more profound as the body has accumulated much more to detox. Scaring is an issue and it takes longer to recover from. So it wasn't subject anyone to anything anymore then letting kids skin their knee or even break an arm was.

We just didn't grow up in fear, without it the decisions are different. All mothers KNEW what was what.

The other issue is the that particular detox virus is what I would call the original sin. It is the bases for herpes, AIDS, and more, as it is woven within the nervous system and is actually the "host" for over 30 different detox mechanisms. Everyone has it... end, but processing the detox from that virus over a lifetime is easier then all at once as an adult.

No one I knew died from whopping couch, mumps, chickenpox or the flu. "Could have, or might have" is rubber room type of thinking. I've been in close contact with people with AIDS, Cancer, Chickenpox, Mumps, Mono, Herpes of all sorts, Scleroderma, TB, and a million things I was not aware of and did not and do not fear it - neither did doctors until March. I can't live that way and I'll be damned at this point if I'll get the folks who brought us opiod addiction on purpose or 250k deaths a year tell me what is best I do with my health.

I'm not saying I don't agree with you cranky, but that doesn't take away the risk factor. The death rate for varicella was around 100 per year I think, nothing big. The majority of the risk factor comes from child > adult transmission. As you said adults are more susceptible. I didn't grow up in fear, but I also remember getting the MMR/chickenpox vaccine. I'm a little younger than you (I assume) so I may be a bit more cautious with things. I have a severe special needs daughter and I must take every precaution I can to not infect her with anything as she probably wouldn't be able to handle it. She is the only reason I wear a mask now. I can't take any chances. Its hard going places where people aren't wearing masks because I can't trust them to be safe otherwise. I know the masks are ineffective for the majority , but she's a very small minority with a load of medical issues. She just went through 2 emergency surgeries out of no where, and I hope I'm wrong, but there's probably more surgery to come. I despise these lockdowns, mask mandates and everything else that comes along with this sh*t, but I love her and cannot subject her to anything like that.
edit on 11/30/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I've just noticed something with the monoliths in UTAH and Romania...

1) They are PRISMs!
Prisms take white light and generate a FULL COLOR spectrum:

The phrase "reading between the lines" comes to mind.

2) The Locations:
a) UTAH - location of a massive data center, from #2027:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 69eba6 No.2815876 📁
Aug 31 2018 09:56:21 (EST)
nsa.gov1.info...📁
UTAH
What are the odds of that?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Nov 30th.

14 posts with UTAH in

John Huber = U.S. Attorney for UTAH in charge of the FISA abuse investigation.

b) ROMANIA
QWiki creator and thread member JanAmosComenius is in Romania.

Romania is a top country for IT projects to outsource their code development too because their rates are cheap and their technical abilities good.

3) Combining the above, I expect to soon either see:
a) The first "We have it all" video proofs,
b) News about deep state IT systems linking the UTAH data center data processed by programs written in Romania,
c) News on John Huber's FISA investigation.

4) Why are the prism monoliths shiny metal rather than glass?
Probably because shiny metal REFLECTS light rather than just defracting it?
edit on 30-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Scroll down at the link.

Re: twitter.com...

There was some mention in this thread over the weekend of Haspel's demise, but it was quickly dismissed due to lack of sources/evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
That's possible. President Trump was pretty tough on Kemp today, for not ordering a mailed-in ballot audit in Georgia, even though he can unilaterally do so.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
So if anyone is still tracking the youtube account Sabastian IRL, appearently youtube finally banned some videos

Paul Furber has got a thread on it

mobile.twitter.com...

S oon
E veryone
B eholds
A ll
S pies &
T raitors
I n
A
N oose

#qanon
edit on 30-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: that didnt work well

edit on 30-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: i give up

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Win or lose, President Trump is considering appointing a Special Prosecutor to augment what John Durham started.

Source: www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

Can a President appoint a Special Prosecutor? I thought only the DOJ could do so. Can that Special Prosecutor be fired by President Biden?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If Powell is on Hannity that immediately discredits her a bit, at least to me. If she is what she says she is she shouldn't be giving any of these networks a second of her time but instead be focusing on showing evidence that is so strong it exposes all of them for covering everything up.

As far as JT and all the other people of power, keep talking about this stuff. Keep talking about all the baseless conspiracy theories everyone should ignore, it just makes more people aware of them and we need as many people awake as possible. Thanks for helping us out.
edit on 30-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah I’m a poor loser at first too but it wears off. I don’t think that would wear off. .
Lucky for both of us that’s not the case in this instance.

Trump will win 100%

It’s only Monday. Mark my words by Friday Trump will be a shoo-in and there will be investigations by the FBI and DOJ announced. Lawsuits that will start to win and Trump can present evidence in a court of law. I’d say that’s somewhere around the end of movie 1.

EAT Did you happen to catch Sidney Powell on Hannity? If you didn’t the clip will certainly be making the rounds. Take the 6 or so minutes and listen to what she’s saying. It is huge. She flat out said Flynn’s family/kids were threatened if he didn’t plea. It was no holds barred.

edit on 30-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I suppose Hardliners could mean hardline communist?

Yeah. That’s what I was thinking. I respect you for trying to see the best in him...but I can’t do it. I’m convinced of who he is.

link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
If Powell is on Hannity that immediately discredits her a bit, at least to me. If she is what she says she is she shouldn't be giving any of these networks a second of her time but instead be focusing on showing evidence that is so strong it exposes all of them for covering everything up.

Agreed to an extent, but they do need the coverage. Especially for older republicans not on the internet. We have a large contingent of people willing to say, well they won, we will get them next time. Without realizing we will if this is lost never have another choice in the matter.

edit on 30-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   

So if a death occurs at the CIA HQ, when does the world hear about it? I say watch China and see if they do anything stupid while this is an unknown report. If China does make a stupid move, then we can assume that it's true.

Has there been any sightings of her since these reports have come out?

I remember back in the 90's some high mucky-muck in the agency got shot a number of times and dumped at the US Naval Academy. The situation got covered up by a few people taking the body across the water and had local law enforcement call it a fishing accident. So if the current head was "accidented" at the HQ, I would expect it to come out as a "covid related death while at her home". So we may have to wait a few more days for any word to come out. On way or the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join