It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Message. Just digging around I found this...
Hanafi Muslim group of 12 men led by Abdul Khaalis seized 3 building in Washington, DC and took 150 hostages on March 10, 1977. Three were killed. One of their major demands was that the movie "The Message" not be released in the U.S. The other main demand was to hand over to Khaalis the men who had murdered seven people in his family. The murder was committed by another Muslim organization, THE NATION OF ISLAM that Khaalis had belonged to before he created the new organization, HANAFI.
He had a message for the Government "We have told the government to get busy and get the murderers...no more games."
I do find it odd that this article was updated on November 12, 2020. The people deemed responsible for the murders of his family members were tried and sentenced to prison but maybe he did not believe true justice was done. As Ku has said "Games are Fun" until they aren't.
boundarystones.weta.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
It's great that Q is now in a position to do some big things. Civilian Special Ops also report to Q (Ezra Cohen-Watnick).

ECW 11.18.2020: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There have been NO POTUS tweets since 00:04:22 this morning... that's almost 12 hours now - so the last one must have meaning:

A must see! t.co...

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 27th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145882 📁
Dec 22 2017 00:44:31 (EST)
Test 2.
Q

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: ebd936 No.1152145 📁
Apr 22 2018 22:22:32 (EST)
m.youtube.com...📁
Q

Video = We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
22, 26, 28, 35, 89, 540, 928, 1740, 4018, 4022

#22 = Who controls the NG? Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US? Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines? Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize? What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly? Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

#26 = Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

#35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people. ...
God bless my fellow Americans.

#540 = Are you following the news today? WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY. These people are REALLY stupid. This will be the END of the D party. This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'. You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER. DOWN SHE GOES.

#928 Angela Dorothea Kasner. Daughter of a Pastor? Name of FATHER? History of FATHER? Hitler youth (member). Haircut today vs THEN (A). Symbolic. US Intelligence post war controlled who? The ‘Mission’ Who is Angela Hitler? Relationship to Adolf? How were children named in Germany during this period? First or middle. Family tree. Anna. Maria. Alois. Examples. Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go. Truth will shock the WORLD.

#4022 MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, yes, that was implied by the commentary I saw.

Hope your Boxing Day was a good one!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
What stands out to me is the moon crescent shape in the liquid in the glass. The moon crescent is a symbol used by muslim nations. Combined with the apparent attacker in Nashville Anthony Quin Warner and The Message I wonder if we are being directed to look more closely at Muslim nations. Remember Pakistan was going to receive millions for gender studies under the new stimulus bill, which is ludicrous, and more likely some type of payoff.Just some musings but China is really behind this all and maybe has coordinated/forced other countries to participate.
www.britannica.com...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The Nashville Operation - A Battle in the War

A thread exploring the Nashville bombing in the context of the 2020 Digital War (via SolarWinds) against the United States perpetrated by our enemies, likely China, Iran and/or Russia.

This resonated with that intriguing image I posted yesterday.

Came across another similar image:

I have a few of these same SSDs. I'm assuming "ESX" is VMware ESXi enterprise-class server, for deploying and serving virtual computers.

Image dimensions are 1478x1109.

Q1478

Event talk being attacked.
Ref: VOL pic, POTUS Tweet(s), Missing letters….
You have more than you know.
Some areas we cannot expand on.
Critical thinking.
Q

Q1109

twitter.com...📁
CA Targeted.
How often does POTUS RT weekly address?
April Showers.
Q

IDK, could this be evidence of some sort or just a bored larp?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Another battle in the front line corona wars. Yesterday I was greeted at Whole Foods with a sign instructing me to take a picture of it and upload an app to my cell. Virtual lines are coming for our entertainment. We will now have to wait in our cars until we are invited into the store.
People were becoming too accustom to the regs, social distancing and masks wearing so another new weapon had to be launched to keep the people in fear. Now we can be held hostage in our homes and in our cars.
I wonder what is next. They had already restricted acceptance of cash.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

TBC I’m a VET as well and I cannot/will not accept our country being stolen from us. I would hope there are millions of us out there and that are willing/able to do something about it.
Please Mr President don’t allow it to come to that!!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nisei
Nashville has a lot of symbolism to it.

Like this Nashville Parthenon Replica

And then there is this also

Plea By Fire A Warning for Nashville and Cities of Earth

Ok I am watching the Plea one and it has an interesting situation to it.

Some Female Preacher from the 7th Day Adventists in 1904 had a big "prophetic dream" that the SDA Church leadership kept under wraps until 2013 when it leaked out and they were suing several CO's and Pay Pal oddly was one of them. They did that to stop the release of the prophecy. Part of the prophecy was that they knew and would not tell the people of Nashville, or the world until Nashville was toast.

The video seems like a member of the church is doing this in an official capacity but that is never stated. That aside, it is laid out well.

The story goes that the 1st strike from Heaven will be to the Parthenon replica in Nashville with the huge statue/idol of Athena was identified to be the 1st city in the world to have God's judgement by fire as an example to other cities of the world. Vanderbilt's Football stadium and a few buildings of the campus are across West End Blvd from the Parthenon replica. The story continues that the world will not repent and that is how the Judgement day begins. Nashville is the sin city in their eyes with Athena and wild parties that put Vegas to shame now.

So, unless you want to be possibly concerned it is just SDA propaganda, you can take my word that it said what I just reported. Otherwise, see for yourselves. As for what I believe IDK? I will pray for Nashville no matter my Dad lives there I spent years of my life there. I learned to LOVE God there.

edit on 27-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Google us president 2021

Just for fun

LOL!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

All right, where is the giant cross for totality in the next full eclipse expected to pass? If I recall it's not far from that area of the country, but it would be too spooky if it's close.

However, I've heard that Texas is actually a bigger ground zero for lawlessness given its connections with the abortion movement - Roe v. Wade, etc. It's something of a big part of the child sacrifice movement in the country.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dan with a 17 second all down hill all fun dog comms tweet.

Anyone recall during last week DJT retweeted a twit talking about taking on the FED? It was a curious retweet tossed into the feed around the time of the 600 buck insult. I don't see it in the feed now. I think it was criminally under reported.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Told you it'd be fun

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Disposable Identities 😎🚬

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Very enjoyable thanks Cavv!

Waiting, eyes peeled, for what happens next - between Christmas and New Year is surely the ideal time to execute the Awakening??

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
More to come I think

PA box truck live stream

twitter.com...

Live scope of Lebanon standoff

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is Dan's video saying the dogs are on a slippery slope but wanting to keep going?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
First Family...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Hey Trill, this you?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
More to come I think

PA box truck live stream

twitter.com...

Live scope of Lebanon standoff

www.pscp.tv...

Watching, I thought the truck blew up news camera went whacky all of a sudden.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383  384 >>

join