It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

DominionVotingSystems.com doesn't bring up any website for me. It just "times out".

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mind officially blown. I’m lurking on Parker and I see this Keanu Reeves meme saying The Matrix was a documentary. So I decide to search and stumble upon this:

www.theringer.com...

It explains how Cypher is Pitbull, his rise to fame, and even the lyrics to Timber, which I wouldn’t even know of if I hadn’t heard JFK’s grandchildren and probably Ezra singing it first. Although I play the real version all the time now.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't believe it's intended to be a web server. Ports 80 & 443 do not respond. Could also be limited to allow only certain IP networks.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

It was. According to the Wachowski Brothers (now sisters) "The Matrix" movie is all about transcendence to transhumanism.🤪🙄

Blew my mind but after hearing one of the sister's explain it I've never watched that movie or the sequels the same ever again.😳 Matrix 4 expected Dec 22, 2021.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Unverified obviously but
but does not sound good
WH send everybody home

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
JOINT STATEMENT BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI), THE CYBERSECURITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY AGENCY (CISA), AND THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE (ODNI)

Over the course of the past several days, the FBI, CISA, and ODNI have become aware of a significant and ongoing cybersecurity campaign. Pursuant to Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 41, the FBI, CISA, and ODNI have formed a Cyber Unified Coordination Group (UCG) to coordinate a whole-of-government response to this significant cyber incident. The UCG is intended to unify the individual efforts of these agencies as they focus on their separate responsibilities. This is a developing situation, and while we continue to work to understand the full extent of this campaign, we know this compromise has affected networks within the federal government

As the lead for threat response, the FBI is investigating and gathering intelligence in order to attribute, pursue, and disrupt the responsible threat actors. The FBI is engaging with known and suspected victims, and information gained through FBI’s efforts will provide indicators to network defenders and intelligence to our government partners to enable further action.  

As the lead for asset response activities, CISA took immediate action and issued an Emergency Directive instructing federal civilian agencies to immediately disconnect or power down affected SolarWinds Orion products from their network. CISA remains in regular contact with our government, private sector and international partners, providing technical assistance upon request, and making needed information and resources available to help those affected recover quickly from this incident. CISA is engaging with our public and private stakeholders across the critical infrastructure community to ensure they understand their exposure and are taking steps to identify and mitigate any compromises. 

As the lead for intelligence support and related activities, ODNI is helping to marshal all of the Intelligence Community’s relevant resources to support this effort and share information across the United States Government. 

CISA. gov

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Unverified obviously but
but does not sound good
WH send everybody home

twitter.com...

Storm on the hill.

@AFP
photographer Andrew Caballero-Reynolds captures a snow storm enveloping the US Capitol in Washington, DC

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hunter Biden 'plans his first solo art show at Manhattan's ritzy Georges Bergès Gallery' to show off his ink blowing creations

Wow, can't make this up.🤡🤪🤦‍

Masterpieces...

Bigger pipes

Bidding starts at $100 million...

Money Laundering purposes? With the Bidens, there's no telling what they're up to.

Also, there are lots of tax advantages moving art around, and Biden has name recognition. Hunter may be looking to get some kind of tax advantage. He failed to report his Burisma earnings, so he's going to need all the help he can get.

I made a thread years ago about using art to get around certain tax loopholes, and found out that it's more about $$$$ shenanigans than investment.

Why would someone pay almost $180,000,000 for a single painting?

edit on 17-12-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM

@Mickeegee2020

Just in:
'''Ruby Freeman (the Blonde Braided Lady in the Georgia State Farm Video) has flipped.
She has completely turned on the Georgia Democrats and is in witness protection for her safety.'''
GAME OVER!!!

My source is directly from an individual who is involved and has knowledge of the situation.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The epic overreaction by the Left tells us everything we need to know.

It says a lot. It certainly got my attention back in '16 when they cranked up the hate machine. Barbara Streisand-ed me right off. I thought to myself: If these clowns all say they hate this guy so much all of a sudden, maybe he's actually not that bad.

originally posted by: yuppa

Well used to and currently are two seperate thing. As soon as They claim all this evidence,and NEVER produce it,and says trust us i find it hard to think its just a trap.

Have you reviewed any of the thirty hours or so of hearings with various state legislatures, where sworn witnesses and technical experts spoke at great length? Have you read the filing papers of any of the lawsuits that have been filed? Do these things not constitute evidence to you? If not, what would then? What if a military investigation is still ongoing? Wouldn't they be jumping the gun to move right now if that were the case?

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Sorry, I meant to take them over just enough to put them out of business. I didn't finish my though for some reason.

Ah, well that might have some effect. Be careful though. Some of those people are straight scandalous.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm fairly sure she lawyered up so I can't imagine her attorney having this leaked.
Twitter can be a mess. Would be nice though.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Troy, this together with the Trillium post above yours, about an important signing at the Whitehouse and people being sent home, tie in with POTUS last tweet on Dec 16th, at 14:10:26, mean that #64 hgas been triggered!

TRUE! t.co...

1) CAPS only gematria of TRUE! (with exclamation mark = missile landing) is 64:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147683156 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:31:24 (EST)
Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.

We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 18th... but we are 2 days ahead of schedule so = Dec 16th, date of tweet!

2) Timestamp of 14:10:26 points to:
a) #210 Suhail Rizvi is the "secretive investor" that has ties to Twitter and SpaceX and is tied to Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal’s investment company!!!

This links to #200 Nov 22 2017 17:45:01 Rizvi Traverse Management. Happy hunting.
Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 17th.
"Happy" is one of the (CIA) seven dwarves - so this means CIA are now hunting... POTUS? Hence removing non-essential staff from White House?

It also links to #208 Nov 23 2017 00:01:22 Rizvi Traverse Management. Very important.
Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 17th.

I think Suhail Rizvi is the controller for, Prince Alwaleed, who decides when POTUS has crossed the RED LINE... hence Rizvi TRAVERSE MANAGEMENT

Now think what benefit SpaceX technology gives to the cabal - what if you can launch a SpaceX rocket as a MISSILE and get it to hit the Whitehouse on re-entry?

There was a SpaceX rocket launched yesterday I think?

So this links to a threat to POTUS!

b) #1410 Pallets pictures named; Foxconn_ZZ.png, X10.png, Clas_1.png, Clas_2.png.
This is a reference to Chinese manufacture of electronics such as: BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle, Nintendo 3DS, Nokia devices, PlayStation 3/4, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and several CPU sockets, including the TR4 CPU socket on some motherboards. They manufacture 40% of worldwide consumer electronics.

We have already been told of Chinese hardware hacks in electronics... think Balantynes killer phones in Kingsman The Secret Service.

So this links to a threat to the public.

c) #1026 Peace through strength.

d) #26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Bolded Chan post number encodes Dec 17th, today.

Recall the KFC/Pepe posts earlier this evening? They were the 11.3 Marker!

KFC = 11 fullstop 3 = 11.3

I suggest powering off electronic devices when you go to sleep tonight - and preferably secure in faraday bags!

3) The Tweet DELTA from previous is 9:20... = 9/11

This is the cabal's attempt to repeat a 911 event!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5b7643 No.614146 📁
Mar 10 2018 14:09:03 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5b7643 No.614093 📁
Mar 10 2018 14:05:58 (EST)
>>613796
You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q

>>614093
Another coincidence @Snowden Tweets after the ‘24 Twitter’ requirement?
Public view.
You have more than you know.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 16th, date of the tweet.

BE READY please all!

edit on 17-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I've secured all the tweets from 16th in the spreadsheet but will be leaving the usual SPREADSHEET UPDATE until after I've slept. Should be around 10 to 11 am EST.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been posted but this could be big.

DNI tells Catherine Herridge that there was election interference from Russia, China, and Iran.

Good part starts at just before the 34 min

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All falling apart
Kevin McCullough @KMCRadio

"BREAKING: It appears that China’s attempt to interfere in the elections of 2020, was so intense that it may take a bit longer to codify and report on. Significant since they are so close to the Biden’s, the left, & @dominionvoting"

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Sorry, but Ruby Freeman is not Blond and Braided.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

1) Who wrote EO13848? Wouldn't "delay tactics" be prepared for?
2) @CodeMonkeyZ: The SolarWinds hack is a huge deal.
3) @Dizzle76957665: KU3536 = Ratcliffe GOOD

What’s in the Executive Order on Election Interference?
- DNI has UP TO 45 DAYS to determine - in consultation with appropriate agencies
- DNI assessment goes to AG/Secretary of Homeland Security review & consult
- WITHIN 45 DAYS report evaluating 2 questions goes to POTUS, SoS, SoD, Treasury:

- AG/Sec of HS required to list areas unable to evaluate/agree on.
- Meaning someone not finishing their part doesn't halt directive? (Lance)

- Section 1 = almost exclusively on disruptions to “election infrastructure,”
- information & communications technology & systems used to manage election
- foreign interference = covert, fraudulent, unlawful actions tied to US election
- foreign gov OR ANY PERSON ACTING AS AN AGENT on behalf of foreign gov
- altering reported results or undermining public confidence in election process

WHAT WAS JUST MENTIONED IN THE SENATE COMMITTEE?
Sen. Hawley: "74 million Americans are not going to shut up.
- every single one told me they are disenfranchised / votes didn't matter.

MORE HINTS:
@hmcd123

@cjtruth

edit on 17-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
A superbly informative post on several levels, BrewTiger!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Something's up... Kelly Loeffler misses a rally because one of her staffers died in an accident this afternoon???

Tweet with Doug Collins announcing it at rally

👀🔥👀🔥👀

Kelly Loeffler's staffer just died in an accident?

WTF?

The Officer in charge of investigating the untimely death of Loeffler's staffer & Gov Kemp's daughter's boyfriend, Harrison Deal, committed Suicide yesterday.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
This English spelling of the Chinese word Chow is interesting.
Phonetically pronounced Kay Osss it is spelled chaos and surely we have chaos and Chow's around McConnel.

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hi everyone.

Anyone else noticed that Mitch McConnel's wife's surname is 'Chao', which means her family are 'Chaos'?

Chaos.

Just an observation guys.

CodeMonkey:

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ

Mitch McConnell is married to Elaine Chao.
Elaine Chao's sister is Angela Chao.
Angela Chao is married to billionaire venture capitalist Jim Breyer.

Jim Breyer is very close with the CCP chairman Xi Jinping.

twitter.com...

CHINA MITCH: McConnell Has Family Ties to Bank of China, Top Chinese Shipping Firm

nationalfile.com...

The Chaos 'donated' millions to support McConnell's re-election campaigns.

When he acknowledged Biden as winner, he was repaying the favour.

And Mrs Chaos-McConnel, by the looks of it from your link, has done nothing but her best to undermine US shipbuilding industry with her bought-and-paid-for American politician wimp husband looking on.

Good morning JOM.

There are many words 'they' use that have different meanings, even using words from different foreign languages that, phonetically, mean something else in English, and vice-versa. It's how they've deceived us since the days of Babel. They confused our language.
It's how they are able to broadcast to us, and to each other, their every evil intent and dark deed afoot.

Using words and sentences/phrases to disguise a hidden message/statement, is called 'code', or cipher.

The 'code' they use is Lucifer. Or in French, Le Cipher (The Code).

Lucifer/Le Cipher/The Code, utilises any symbols and characters from every different form of communication one can possibly think of, ancient and modern, past and present, to hide its intentions/deeds/messages.

Even the name Lucifer itself, is telling us what it really is: a cipher, le cipher. Code.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join