It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Superb analysis of Dominion/SolarWinds vulnerabilities:
(Highly technical)

THREAD:

Decompiling the SolarWinds Orion software with the embedded SUNBURST backdoor use to hack nearly the entire Gov, first thing I find:

So the US Government is running software with FIPS disabled? Isn't that a violation of a Number of Laws?

twitter.com...

And Yes #DominionVotingSystems which ran "our most secure election ever per the DHS and CISA, who ironically were owned by the SolarWinds Orion hack, also runs Solarwinds.
Funny thing: A backdoor wasn't even necessary. The software is insecure without one.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes care, I saw that too. Surely no coinkydinky. The officer in charge of investigating Harrison Deal's death ?

I guess the question is; was he arkancided or taken into witness protection? I'm hoping the latter.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Random thought.

Could the Solar Wind scandal be the SKY_EVENT ?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The bulldog= Winston Churchill!!! December 24...
During the war when the entire world was fighting, it was the Storm. He was at the White House on December 24th and made a famous speech that was aired. The joining of England and the U.S. to fight a common enemy that through greed, desire of land and wealth were attempting to take over the world.
England and the U.S. will join again to fight back and ensure our children also have the freedoms we have had.
winstonchurchill.org...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: bradychick

bradychick, I think there's a lot more going on with Dan Scavino tweets than we realise.

For example look at this sequence of events:

1) Dan Scavino tweets, at 20:48:20 on Dec 13th, an 8 second video of POTUS, as C-I-C, fist bumping with Navy guy at the Army/Navy game. Remember there's another video of the game showing a Pepe the frog, so 8 seconds video = reference to 8kun,

2) 2 hours later, somewhere between 22:47 and 22:48, POTUS retweets his posting of a 7:38 Mar Levin video, then deletes it 23 seconds later:

t.co...PWf

The url includes PW which refers to #1415 Now comes the PAIN

When I find the exact time of POTUS retweet I'll be able to decode more.

However, I decided to delve further into Dan Scavino's DELETED tweets and found that he too retweets himself and deletes the retweets a lot - 5 times since Dec 5th!

For example, this is the original of one of his deleted retweets and seems to be comms about the UK (British Bulldog), Christmas (outfit), CORN (eating cereal) and Apple (laptop). Note the video is 14 seconds long and #14 is the first DURHAM boat pic of Washington crossing the delaware at Christmas:

Bigger

I harp on a lot about #365 which includes:

Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5

Now consider these two self-retweet deletions; 1 by @POTUS (=POTUS), 1 by @DanScavino (=Q):

a) @POTUS deleted after 3 minutes at 4:52 PM on 10 Dec. Original tweet by @realDonaldTrump.

RT @realDonaldTrump: t.co...

Bigger
5by5 message

b) @DanScavino deleted after 4 hours at 1:28 PM on 10 Dec. Original tweetby @DanScavino.

RT @DanScavino: t.co...

Bigger

Two US flags in 5:5 formation, separated by a colon of spotlights!

This says to me that the twitter accounts @POTUS and @DanScavino are executing the steps in #365 with their deleted self-retweets!

One last coinkydinky... @POTUS retweeted @realdonaldtrump 5 times on Dec 10th but when he deleted the one above it became 4 on 10th!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"And we're just now learning about SW. And there is still no proof that I've seen that either Dominion or Twitter had the specific components of the compromised versions installed."

twitter.com...

Sorry, but:

a) that in no way is proof (could easily be photoshopped, in fact it looks odd to me), and
b) it doesn't prove a compromised version of Orion was installed.

Understand - I'm not saying it wasn't. I'm saying, we should do better than making unproven claims.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ICYMI: SolarWinds ownership...

Not sure if this has been shared yet but the buyout firm, [Thoma Bravo] who now owns SolarWinds was founded by a Puerto Rican billionaire who contributed over $100k to Clinton in 2016.

His name is Orlando Bravo.

twitter.com...

AND OTHERS...

The other owners of SolarWinds is Silver Lake Partners (SLP).

SLP Co-founder Glenn Hutchins is a former advisor to Bill Clinton and is currently on the board of the Obama Foundation.

obama.org...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
And when all parties are tentacles of the same swamp creature?

It's time for people to wake up and stop pouring faith into a system that, by design, was never meant to liberate us but only control and enslave us. Until we hold ourselves accountable, nothing on the outside changes

Don't disagree with that but overlooking your own candidate and parties wrong doing is certainly not going to help.Yet everyone keeps doing it year after year and why we end up with the lesser evil BS.

People need to call a turd a turd and demand better.

The way to accomplish what you've all been talking about is a major, nationwide write-in campaign.

Unfortunately I think we would need both individual republicans and democrats to acknowledge that both party and just about every candidate that we are ALLOWED to vote for are likely compromised and join forces to call out both parties and MSM BS.

Unfortunately they(GOP,DNC,MSM) have made it blasphemy to hold your own party and candidate accountable to the point they turned neighbors and family against each other despite wanting the same things for the most part.

You are right but what we have is a system stolen from us by both parties. TPTB have controlled opposition in place everywhere. We just need to find a way to not have to pick between the same two parties. We also need to vote none of the above collectively to dump this party system.

Completely agree with that but I think its crucial to hold everyone accountable and call out their BS especially when its our party and our guy/girl.

What I think FF is telling you if I may interpret and expand, is this is 4th and goal with no more time. You are either all the way in on the play or you are on the sidelines. We have no time to isolate minor failures and cracks when the major ones are driving us over the cliff. Right now we are team Conservatives and we will seek out the RINO's and fake Liberals of both parties for their day of Justice should they have one coming to them when we get past the current gauntlet the Marxist One World Gov types have put in our path.

After that we can nit pick the ones who are on 'our side' and we will go from there. Then it will be a day of reckoning for all of them.

edit on 17-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

"And we're just now learning about SW. And there is still no proof that I've seen that either Dominion or Twitter had the specific components of the compromised versions installed."

twitter.com...

Sorry, but:

a) that in no way is proof (could easily be photoshopped, in fact it looks odd to me), and
b) it doesn't prove a compromised version of Orion was installed.

Understand - I'm not saying it wasn't. I'm saying, we should do better than making unproven claims.

ARCHIVED before scrubbed recently by Dominion...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Dec 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

...AND THIS:

twitter.com...
edit on Thu Dec 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

@CodeMonkeyZ has been on 🔥 lately. Interesting thought to go with your post.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Archived by whom?

Showing it on the wayback machine would be much better...

But even if that logo being there is real, it still doesn't prove a compromised version of Orion was installed on any of the systems.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting build on POTUS/Boris Johnson/Bulldog/Winston Churchill, Thoughtful1!

POTUS had a bust of Winston Churchill returned to the Oval Office straight after his inauguration: The Independent article

A bust of Winston Churchill has been returned to the Oval Office, after Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States.

The statue was removed from the Oval Office by Barack Obama, who put it outside the Treaty Room in the private quarters of the White House.

There was an article posted in the thread a while back with POTUS comparing Boris Johnson to Winston Churchill. I think it was around the time of discussions on trade deals - either that or when Boris became P.M.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Maybe you miss this

Again, it still doesn't prove that a compromised version of Orion was installed on any particular machine or machines, or all of them.

And again - I'm not saying it wasn't. I'm saying it doesn't prove anything.

Why does that offend you?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is insane. They use old, depreciated libraries from 8 YEARS AGO! All sorts of malicious potential with these unpatched, unmaintained, un-updated libraries. This is just basic stuff. These things must have been included, in their current state, for a specific reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Logo is there "for real"...SW still exists in the source code.

twitter.com...

Dominion LIED about EVER using SolarWinds. WHY, if not the compromised version of Orion?
Indisputable.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You would think the Dems would be chomping at the bit to prove their righteousness, wouldn't you?

They did. In the courts.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not exactly sound security practice. 🙄

Clowns and jokers, but all apparently on the Left this time around.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FinallyFree72
My thinking is that so many people are agitated and disillusioned right now that no one's going to be feeling festive unless some action has been taken towards justice

That is certainly true among my friends who are fully awake and believe their was fraud and there are still options. Most people I know voted for trump, believe there was fraud but think it’s over, are exhausted and just want to try to start adjusting

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Archived by whom?

Showing it on the wayback machine would be much better...

But even if that logo being there is real, it still doesn't prove a compromised version of Orion was installed on any of the systems.

MY MY guess I was to easy on you
How many time do you have to be shown

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join