It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

To me, The United States represents the land of the free, and democracy in its totality and the western world and allies that chooses the democratic system to live by. We've learned that after WW2 the freedom of living and thriving through competitive and cooperating economies to build a sustainable and healthy democracy.

Neutral and secure voting is one of the main pillars of this democracy! It should and not be changed or intervened by global Economies and major corporations just by the means and use of capital to bribes or false promises to overthrow or infect a political establishment that has been chosen by the people who should be the cornerstone and voice of the elected political establishment.

But as we learned that globalisationalized companies of those economies of today have acquired a lot of power and influence on political decisions and laws.

I do believe that there are laws that should protect those things but law firms have equivalently managed to find the margins within those rules to bypass those laws.

And now we're seeing that lawmakers/legislators can just as easily change those laws, throwing out the public cornerstones aside and do what they want, and whatever they want! That's not democracy that I've learned in school?

If people undermine the democratic system by money, lying, and cheating between the laws it must be changed and it must be punished!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

edit on Wed Dec 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
You made me laugh. Well done.
Chewing gum, encyclopedia. You have a gift. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Assange is using Project Veritas to push the public sentiment towards him and his request for a pardon. This was probably strategically planned to create a swell of support for Assange. This shows that he really did try to warn them and didn’t just released everything without redactions.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
They're censoring Jenna Ellis right now as we speak.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks! I'm just trying to have fun. Everyone gets so worked up.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5308699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: bradychick
Not sure if this has been shared. Apparently is was taken down.

link

Im still catching up, but a Anon did this breakdown on it. If it helps any. I apologize if already posted

I do not think trump has the cojones or the mandate/control over the people to suspend the constitution.

Nowwith that statement i will say it comes down to force and the willingness to terminate the insurrectionist.

there is no way he would get it done without the plans leaking, and if no plan exist outside the immediate action to take DC the chaos in the cities would make the civil war look like a skirmish, thousands would die on all sides.

Now that i wrote that the only way is a FF "EMP" attack that shut everything off, and a return to normal where it is revealed we repelled an attack that wiped out certain people

ba humbug i don't like my reply to this, but its the way i see it.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I think Trump has the balls to do it but I don’t think he would do it unless there was a rock solid stack of evidence including people on the inside such as Gina Haspel and maybe the Mexican General (that was speculated to have info) to help corroborate the evidence as well as evidence validating outside countries interfering, names will need to be out in the open.

Is it possible that this was planned for many months/years and phones were tapped, communications intercepted? It is going to take a lot for the population and the media to believe in what he is doing was the correct path if it comes to that.

If something like that happens it will rock the Intell community so hard I don’t see how it could survive because for it to work you would need big time players acting on both sides

It is worth noting, in reference to your line of discussion, that his rhetoric has not cooled, to date. He's still talking mad poop on the twitter, 'oh yeah, you're going to jail, and you're going to jail, and you and you and you...' Anyway, he's certainly sticking to his guns on the this election was rigged presentation, and making explicit threats of justice to come. That doesn't exactly say 'ready to slink off in defeat' to me. Pretty sure we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump Administration 2020-2024

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Either he was played as a useful idiot for constantly hiring within the swamp, was part of the swamp all along, or he is going be declared the best POTUS ever in history for playing the longest most successful psyop ever to drain the swamp.

Door # 1: Trump is a Fool, a "useful idiot".
Door # 2: Trump is a Magician, "part of the swamp all along".
Door # 3: Trump is a Wheel of Fortune, "best POTUS ever".

Perhaps, a bit of all of the above?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thomas Wictor

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
For DJT to concede at this point, would mean that he "knowingly" is caving to global corruption of the most severe magnitude. He would be handing over, not only his own country, but every country on this planet, to a deranged, criminal, murderous mob of elitist thugs & psychopaths. It would be the destruction of everything that he's worked so hard to achieve. He would have to live with this massive defeat for the rest of his life. If he would even be allowed to live. There is a very strong chance, considering everything that's been brought to the open these last four years, that he and his family along with many of his supporters, would be "disappeared" after his resignation. His life and the lives of the people he loves are on the line. Even if he would happen to be controlled opposition of the deep state, he's still just a puppet. He's a disposable slave to the system just like everyone else is. He might get a nice payoff for 'doing his job' but at what cost if he has to spend the rest of his life running or looking over his shoulder & sleeping with one eye open to keep himself and his family protected. If I can plainly see what he's risking then I am certain DJT is well aware of everything that's at stake right now. He really has no other option but to carry this through and finish what he started

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

For DJT to concede at this point, would mean that he "knowingly" is caving to global corruption of the most severe magnitude. He would be handing over, not only his own country, but every country on this planet, to a deranged, criminal, murderous mob of elitist thugs & psychopaths. It would be the destruction of everything that he's worked so hard to achieve. He would have to live with this massive defeat for the rest of his life. If he would even be allowed to live. There is a very strong chance, considering everything that's been brought to the open these last four years, that he and his family along with many of his supporters, would be "disappeared" after his resignation. His life and the lives of the people he loves are on the line. Even if he would happen to be controlled opposition of the deep state, he's still just a puppet. He's a disposable slave to the system just like everyone else is. He might get a nice payoff for 'doing his job' but at what cost if he has to spend the rest of his life running or looking over his shoulder & sleeping with one eye open to keep himself and his family protected. If I can plainly see what he's risking then I am certain DJT is well aware of everything that's on the line right now. He really has no other option but to carry this through and finish what he started

Agreed, i also think a lot of docile republicians do not understand the danger he has faced.

The man has a big brass set i must say not only to take on those who can make people disappear, but also those who can rig multiple gunshots to the back of the head and get it labeled a suicide or a robbery gone wrong where nothing is taken AKA seth rich.

but this is a guy who on a whim strolled over into NK with a guy who had his brother murdered with a nerve agent in a freaking airport!

But those that you are speaking of that cannot see the risk, also cannot fathom standing up to protect someone they do not know, or to be willing to fight back in an unfair fight. Thought of risking their mind and body to protect this nation and its people will never understand sacrifice or honor.
They will, when the wolf arrives cower and bleat in fear, cover their eyes or lay down hoping the big scary man ignores them and eats their friends

Those are the sheep and sometimes i wonder if they are worth protecting. It is becoming easy to be a wolf...

a reply to: RsaWarhawk
Exactly. I just don't see that there would be any benefit for him to take center stage and taunt the deep state for 4 years and then make a grand exit as if he's going to ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. His life is at risk. Even as 'controlled opposition' his life is at risk. He's at risk either way and he would have to be a very, very stupid man not to realize this. His safest option is to take custody of these criminals. Round them up and put them away and/or strip them of power once and for all

Good point guys, for all appearances he's pretty much all in on this thing. That does appear to be genuine. He and his stand to lose a good deal if he does not triumph. These are very powerful forces that he has challenged.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Remember that?

Look at this!
mobile.twitter.com...

What are the chances?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Sorry to personalize my post, but I could just flip it around and say something like, at least we have a plan.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: interupt42

And when all parties are tentacles of the same swamp creature?

It's time for people to wake up and stop pouring faith into a system that, by design, was never meant to liberate us but only control and enslave us. Until we hold ourselves accountable, nothing on the outside changes

Don't disagree with that but overlooking your own candidate and parties wrong doing is certainly not going to help.Yet everyone keeps doing it year after year and why we end up with the lesser evil BS.

People need to call a turd a turd and demand better.

The way to accomplish what you've all been talking about is a major, nationwide write-in campaign.

Unfortunately I think we would need both individual republicans and democrats to acknowledge that both party and just about every candidate that we are ALLOWED to vote for are likely compromised and join forces to call out both parties and MSM BS.

Unfortunately they(GOP,DNC,MSM) have made it blasphemy to hold your own party and candidate accountable to the point they turned neighbors and family against each other despite wanting the same things for the most part.

You are right but what we have is a system stolen from us by both parties. TPTB have controlled opposition in place everywhere. We just need to find a way to not have to pick between the same two parties. We also need to vote none of the above collectively to dump this party system.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The Vitruvian Man?

It is some version of it I think, but distorted....and there is writing under it that appears similar to a band font of the time....I just can't place it.

Rush, perhaps? I think they might've had a t-shirt like that. I couldn't say either way looking at it in the photo you posted though. They would've been around as a musical act at the time most likely.

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: carewemust
Maybe some or many will not agree, but both Assange as Snowden should be pardoned. To me, they both could be very valuable persons when it comes to transparency in the future of elections and many other things as behavior within disclosing evil and dishonesty finding the margins between good and bad within politics as global economic world strategies that could be threatening our freedom?

Probably euphoric and wishful thinking of me..

I agree. I think they should pardon them, give them a medal, and ten million dollars. Those men's actions have been a tremendous benefit to our nation and the world, in my opinion.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually, thorium decay in Earth's core and mantle produces incredible amounts of heat.

So living near that heat source naturally will be our only choice. The "mole people".. I wonder if we would be able to escape Earth with enough to survive and live somewhere else in the Galaxy if we lost the Sun? It is supposedly near to absolute zero temp in space IIRC. We would need a lot of luck to survive as a species.

With robust enough off world communities, the species should survive. Do the same outside the solar system and we could survive a system wide cataclysm.
edit on 16-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The epic overreaction by the Left tells us everything we need to know.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting statement by President Putin, which CNN interprets as congratulating Biden even though Joe Biden is not named!

CNN article

"Vladimir Putin wished the President-elect every success and expressed confidence that Russia and the United States, which bear special responsibility for global security and stability, despite their differences can truly contribute to solving many problems and challenges that the world is currently facing," a Kremlin readout said on Tuesday.

If this is read as President Trump being the President Elect then the paragraph above indicates that Russia will be helping US during the "Ten Days. Darkness" roundup?

This raises Siberian Gulags as an interesting additional prison to GITMO! Maybe the European and Middle Eastern perps go to Siberia? Would the public be more accepting of watching executions happening in Russia than in America? Could Siberia be a "SPECIAL PLACE" for George Soros?

This also adds meaning to the recent Scavino photo of An Eagle landing on Ice - The ICE (russia) is supporting the EAGLE!

Perhaps. If it were me on the hatchet, I wouldn't want them that far out of sight if they were being imprisoned. Too much room for them to pull some Magneto crap and escape. You know all them cats are going to have money stashed away, they could certainly leverage that in an attempt to gain freedom.

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
0 Posts,
19 POTUS tweets; 10 retweets, 0 video tweets,
Total 19

KU V19.85 20201215 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 9,
4 59,
3 32, 56, 532, 1232, 1732

Havent you figured out yet that this is DISINFO? Q was a set up apparently.

Wait, what? Why the change in perspective? I thought you considered it to be legit?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Goes right along with whats been discussed here for long time - It'll be MI that does the deed as agencies are so corrupted just as with rest of civilian legs of federal government.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's easy to get caught up in the black and white and ignore the gray.

From outside, its easy to start labeling people either "part of the swamp" or "against the swamp". In reality its not always that simple.

You have the following possibilities:

1: Born in the swamp.
2: Born outside the swamp.
3: Transitioned from outside to inside.
4: One foot in one foot out.
5: Transitioned from inside to outside.
6: Forced into the swamp.
7: Forced out of the swamp.

You have to consider that some of these people might have been bribed, coerced, blackmailed, threatened or forced to swim in the swamp by other swamp creatures. They may have done things that really look swampy in order to stay alive.

If those other swamp creatures are fired, retired, passed away, or lost their control or power, the people they had control over could be set free and even go on a revenge path.

Don't be so quick to judge the book by its cover. It can tell you a bit about the book, but wont reveal the twists.
edit on 16-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Our officers are talented in more ways than one. Our officers faced off to see who could build the most unique gingerbread house. Which one is your favorite?

mobile.twitter.com...

And something weird is going on. Look at the engine publish date, they're not accurate at all:

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1609699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Either he was played as a useful idiot for constantly hiring within the swamp, was part of the swamp all along, or he is going be declared the best POTUS ever in history for playing the longest most successful psyop ever to drain the swamp.

Door # 1: Trump is a Fool, a "useful idiot".
Door # 2: Trump is a Magician, "part of the swamp all along".
Door # 3: Trump is a Wheel of Fortune, "best POTUS ever".

Perhaps, a bit of all of the above?

exactly hopefully its door 3, but if its not .....
edit on 341231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 21:34:12 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join