It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh really? What's YOUR plan then? How many followers do YOU have? What have YOU done to put the bad Orange Man in his place?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Oh really? What's YOUR plan then? How many followers do YOU have? What have YOU done to put the bad Orange Man in his place?

What does that have todo with anything I said but I see you are preparing for a CHIDEN 2021 election based on Chinese social media credit score.

How many followers I have, LOL really.

I have stated my plans in previous and numerous posts. However, not holding your own candidate responsible is a big reason for the swamp.

edit on 481231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 18:48:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What does that have todo with anything I said but I see you are preparing for a CHIDEN 2021 election based on Chinese social media credit score.

I'll take that as; you have no plan...except doubt and criticism.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Office of the DNI

The bastards are dragging their feet. This is intentional. Sedition.

Is there no one we can trust in our own GD government? Who the hell ARE these people?

JHC, we need to cut the head off our own damn snake!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
If this man gets injured a few weeks from now, we know he spoke the truth.
Sadly it will be too late by then..

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Not at all.

I'm on board with the Q plan to play 43d cheese, overlook any wrong doings my party or candidate does, make it blasphemy to question them. Then use aliens,cloning, numerology,movie scripts, and closing my eyes while tapping twice on my heels to justify and stick with my narrative at all cost. Then joining a militia of meme warriors to circle jrk with to reach my boom quota for the month.

Perhaps the only plan is to stop the political cheerleaders on both sides from drinking their candidates and parties koolaid just long enough to try to get them to focus on holding their own accountable , versus chasing their tail worrying about the OTHER guys wrong doing. Which has gotten us no where with draining the swamp.

Unfortunately everyone appears to have made politics into a religion and its become blasphemy to even question your own party and candidate to the point that their is really little that can be done to recover from where we are going .

But go on and come CHIDEN 2021 go ahead and continue the cycle and blame the rino repubs, democrats, msm, and everyone but at all cost do everything you can to overlook the fact that it was Trumps DOJ, FBI, NSA, ETC that let the election get stolen.

BTW I was agreeing with your post and you got all feelz on me, lol

edit on 201231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 19:20:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Not at all.

I'm on board with the Q plan to play 43d cheese, overlook any wrong doings my party or candidate does, make it blasphemy to question them. Then use aliens,cloning, numerology, and closing my eyes while tapping twice on my heels to justify and stick with my narrative at all cost. Then joining a militia of meme warriors to circle jrk with to reach my boom quota for the month.

Perhaps the only plan is to stop the political cheerleaders on both sides from drinking their candidates and parties koolaid just long enough to try to get them to focus on holding their own accountable , versus chasing their tail worrying about the OTHER guys wrong doing which has gotten us no where with draining the swamp.

But go on and come CHIDEN 2021 go ahead and continue the cycle and blame the rino repubs, democrats, msm, and everyone and everything but the fact that it was Trumps DOJ, FBI, NSA, ETC that let the election get stolen.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Now that is pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: underpass61
If this man gets injured a few weeks from now, we know he spoke the truth.
Sadly it will be too late by then..

I've told a few people since day 1, I fear for his life and not only his but his family. In a sense, he's not revealing anything a lot of us already believed and 'knew'. I keep seeing comments about the "people he's hired". If it's a sting, you can't hire outsiders you need people who the DS already trust etc. and have trusted for a long time. Keep your enemies closer.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If non of it comes off, then I fear there will be bigger things to worry about than holding people to account. I do understand your perspective, of course. I mean, you aren't wrong. I just think that it is impossible to know what is really going on.

If there truly is a military operation going on (which I believe there is), then if the "nice" version doesn't work, then I'm pretty sure there is an unfortunate backup plan in place, otherwise it's all lost. If that doesn't happen, and non of it happens, then firstly, it would be odd.. given everything up to now... secondly... it would mean that it was all a ruse. The only reason for the ruse would be to identify all opposition to the N W O...
But if that were true, well, they didn't need to do all of this... they have such deep surveillance anyway, that they could determine that anyway.

One way or another... something is going to go down. I'm kind of inclined to believe the ghost at this point, that it will go right up to the finish line... when everyone has lost all hope. Trust pushed to the absolute limit. Too much for some people to take.

But my gut feeling, is that time is up for the dark ones. They've had their time, and cosmically, things will change. As above, so below. Time will tell. *resumes biting what little nails I have left* : )
edit on 16-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I just think that it is impossible to know what is really going on.

Agreed 100% and hence like I mentioned before I haven't dismissed trump and Q pulling this off as it has been a crazy 4 years.

again my worry is that all the passion that Q and Trump have generated will go to waste and will be misguided by trying to fix the wrong problems or looking to fix it in places that they have no influence to fix it and the swamp never gets drained.

Maybe I suppose I'm tackling it the wrong way or asking the wrong way. If CHIDEN 2021 happens what is the plan b for Q followers and trump followers.

Who are they going to go after?
what issues are they going to go after?

edit on 111231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 19:11:55 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

edit on Wed Dec 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Lost my beer on that one! 😂🤣 You are the Jedi Gif parody master.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

It's not a matter of liking the parties, per se. It's othewise impossible to get on the ballot as Independent. You need sigs and petitions, with the entrenched politicians "cross-filing" as D and R, in order to bump off the newcomer candidate.

That is, if you are an R and are incumbent with name recognition, you also run as D in the primary....to bump off newbie CoramDeo from even making the general election.

I understand.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is a solid chance, and reason, for Trump to start a new party. If he wins, dump the Republican party. If he loses, fire up a new party.

As it stands now, I can no longer participate. I realize that might have been the goal all along, but it's become pointless. As a matter of fact, I've been tuning out a lot lately. No news, or politics, or ATS until late in the evening.

You know what, it's refreshing. Not that I don't love all you guys, but I also don't miss it. It's all just chewing gum for the brian, no nutritional value. I've just become an encyclopedia of stuff that no one else cares about in my real life.

Anyway, good point. Need to go inventory my pitchforks and torches.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting BRITISH ARMY on side proof and their latest tweets:

1) Proof:

Bigger

I would add to the proof that the ship is an ICE BREAKER... It's all about the BREAK!

2) Recent tweets:
a) Dec 15th 18:00 GMT/Military time

Soldiers clearing swamp under GREEN LIGHT:

8 members of the Queen's Household Cavalry (Blues & Royals) with red plumes (RIG for RED). Note the bright morning sun LIGHT.

8 Parachutists in blue and trailing red smoke (RIG for RED).

b) Dec 16th 17:40

Soldiers from 5 RIFLES, who will spend Christmas in Estonia, have received a personal 'thank you' from Defence Secretary Ben Wallace during his visit to Tapa Base. The troops provide vital deterrence and defence as part of NATO’s Enhanced Forward Presence.

c) Dec 16th 18:30

8 Engineer Brigade, who supported the Covid testing pilot in Liverpool over the last month, have received the Freedom of the City
Scroll ow.ly... #Liverpool #COVID19

That's a lot of emphasis on 5s and 8s...

I had previously made a post about 1969, the date of our mystery friend and the number 51.
1969-51=1918 and 1969+51=2020
Well I came across this in my research London's memorable Boxing day The King, Queen and American President Wilson celebrated together.

The article is and amazing description of the event. Stars and Stripes and Union Jacks...

Pall Mall, the polite streets of clubs, had broken out into bunting. Things were quieter in this region. Graye clubmen gazed gazed without visible emotion at the procession through the enormous plate windows. The mellow Tudor brickwork of St James's Palace was hidden in an heraldic display of Stars and Stripes and Union Jacks, and round the corner in St James's Street the President found himself passing underneath a roof of huge American flags. The American community had put forth its brightest effort here.

Hats, Flags and Orchids...

Just before this point the President received the salutation of Queen Alexandra, who came out on the pavement in front of Marlborough House with the Queen of Norway and little Prince Olaf. The crowd, unbidden, fell back and left a clear space for the Queen Mother and her party. When the carriage was passing, the King drew the President's attention to his mother, and he rose, waved his hat, and bowed. Queen Alexandra responded by waving a little Stars and Stripes flag. Mrs Wilson waved her bouquet of orchids in greeting to queen Alexandra.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I freaking called it. They know good and well Presidents Eo in 2018 would be a problem and there is the proof of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh My.  Documents released this evening tie millions from foreign sources to the Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and John Kerry and his family!

Documents reportedly leaked from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office show complex money transfers from foreign sources into former President Obama’s Vice President and Secretary of State’s families –

Don't know if you've seen this yet... Just came up in Parler feed.

musamedia.com... -the-john-kerry-family/

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Ratcliffe says the PUBLIC report will be out in January. That does not prevent agencies from taking actions against foreign nations/individuals, and U.S. traitors, immediately.

Thread I started on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

It is my opinion that Q started a truth seeking movement and its not going away any time soon.

You trying to narrow their search only serves to limit their findings.

In a world where there are seemingly infinite possibilities, a world we know almost nothing about, and accurate information is hard to come by, the only way to find truth is to search for it everywhere. Including the most unlikely places.

To find the truth you sometimes need to walk down paths people fear to walk. Take journeys down roads that people like you tell them not to walk down. Sometimes even sail across uncharted seas even if people say you're going to fall off the edge of Earth to oblivion.

To find the truth in this world of repetition and mathematical laws it is also helpful to notice patterns. Some may find patterns that aren't there. Some may find anti-patterns. Some may even find the ultimate pattern that explains the entire structure of the universe. You never know unless you start looking for them.

Yes some people may get lost. Some will be lead down paths that are dead ends. Some may be directed in circles. Some will go down paths others have already travelled. Some may even find things on paths that others missed. In the end, if we all share our journeys here we can all learn from them.

Your input is just as valid as any. Its just as invalid too. It's good that you are sharing your opinions with us, but, you'd do best not to interrupt people while their search is in progress. Concurrency is key.

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join