It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The quarrel between Senator Johnson and Senator Peters to set the record straight...
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 20:01:17 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 20:01:17 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
And when all parties are tentacles of the same swamp creature?

It's time for people to wake up and stop pouring faith into a system that, by design, was never meant to liberate us but only control and enslave us. Until we hold ourselves accountable, nothing on the outside changes

Don't disagree with that but overlooking your own candidate and parties wrong doing is certainly not going to help.Yet everyone keeps doing it year after year and why we end up with the lesser evil BS.

People need to call a turd a turd and demand better.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

a reply to: saladfingers123456

Trump isn't QEII's subject. He's the President of the United States, whereas the Queen is basically a figurehead.

That's the cover... she has (or perhaps rather had) more power than most people on the planet... or at least, she did. At this point, I could never be convinced otherwise.

My point is he doesn't have to walk behind her. We are no longer British subjects.

Oh, fair enough. Even still though, ordinarily there is a code of conduct bestowing respect to the queen. I just came across this article about Obamas meeting with her... link

Excerpt
Meeting Queen Elizabeth -- even for a world leader -- can be nerve-racking. There is a long list of protocols that guides one's behavior in the presence of Her Majesty and even though the president and the first lady are not required to abide by all of them, there are certain formalities they do have to follow.

In my earlier post, I was making the point that normally, whether subject or not... there is an unusual amount of respect given to the queen under normal circumstances. I'd almost put it up there as a fear of not offending her. You have to question why that is... but it's also noteworthy that Trump was rather fearless, where others wouldn't dare.

That is why I say that it is a sign of things afoot, especially in the UK. A shift in power.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FinallyFree72

You think Trump’s mistakes make him stupid or gullible or part of the problem. Other people see his mistakes as inevitable because he’s human and isn’t all seeing. That difference in approach likely has nothing to do with politics, it’s just a difference in how people approach life in general.

There is very little to no wiggle room with his hiring practices. Either he was played as a useful idiot for constantly hiring within the swamp, was part of the swamp all along, or he is going be declared the best POTUS ever in history for playing the longest most successful psyop ever to drain the swamp.

As I stated before if he pulls a hail Mary and prevents CHIDEN from becoming POTUS awesome. I welcome it and would love nothing more to be proven wrong.

BUT if he doesn't and CHIDEN gets officially elected in January are YOU and the other Q followers and trump supporters going to admit how epic of a failure you made in overlooking his hiring practices that led to CHIDEN being POTUS?

Or are you going to continue playing 43d chess to rationalize it and point the finger at the swamp , the left, and the rinos and everyone but trump , Q , and yourself for overlooking his hiring practices among other things?

Come CHIDEN 2021 Are you going to completely overlook the fact that trumps swamp infested administration was the one that cleared everyone of any wrongdoing, claimed no election fraud took place, hid bidens laptop and got rid of evidence and witness with anything remotely that could have taken the swamp down?

I'm not a Trump supporter. I recognized the threat at the start of the year. Then I stumbled on Qanon searching for answers. Matter of fact, I stayed away from conspiracy after I had my first kid because I couldn't stand to know that a whole nation is willfully being ignorant.

"Q Followers" are the smartest people I've encountered on the internet or even life. I'm willing to bet most "Q followers" weren't initially Trump supporters.

Stop looking at it with Left VS Right goggles. This is freedom VS tyranny. One way or the other globalists are going to lose. The proof is all around you.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3606699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's time for people to wake up and stop pouring faith into a system that, by design, was never meant to liberate us but only control and enslave us. Until we hold ourselves accountable, nothing on the outside changes

Don't disagree with that but overlooking your own candidate and parties wrong doing is certainly not going to help.Yet everyone keeps doing it year after year and why we end up with the lesser evil BS.

The way to accomplish what you've all been talking about is a major, nationwide write-in campaign.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interupt42, your main point of contention is that Trump is hiring from the swamp. The reason why I personally look beyond that... certainly from a Q perspective (which is what this thread is about, and you've been here since near the beginning right?) is the following Q drop, from right near the beginning..

"The corruption that will come out is so serious that DEALs must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin)"

that is why I haven't dismissed the possibility That trump and Q could pull a hail marry at the end.

However, if CHIDEN wins come January then clearly it was a mistake to hire within the swamp and I just hope everyone takes ownership of that versus dismissing it. That is all I'm saying.

We can't continue to overlook the wrong doing and mistakes of our own candidates and focus primarily on the OTHER party where we have 0 Influence. Its crucial to hold your own party and candidates feet to fire.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
While the average person might not be able to control timestamps, it has been demonstrated too many times over the years that Q team can. When they don't, it is on purpose, as in blaming Dan for a discrepancy.

I'll allow that there may be some white hats with surreptitious ways they could do it...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

RW, I haven't compared time ranges in the day to tweets proven to indicate action or not. To do so could also get very complicated... see this made up example below:

1) @realdonaldtrump tweets at 20:29:55 on Dec 1st,
2) @realdonaldtrump retweets it at 04:37:14 on Dec 2nd,
3) @POTUS retweets (2) at 13:45:01 on Dec 2nd.

4) This gives 3 times over 24 hours that could have been the action command... but if you include military time then multiply that by 2 = 6 times, evenly spaced over the 24 hours.

5) My brains starting to ache just pondering how I'd do that analysis across the 2,052 times @POTUS has retweeted @realdonaldtrump and the 23,519 times @realdonaldtrump has tweeted since Oct 28th 2017.

Re military time, yes there are automated decode methods that check military time as well as EST time. For example:

For a tweet time of 00:01:01 EST, the spreadsheet will check against these times/post numbers:
00:01:01
12:01:01
24:01:01
05:01:01
17:01:01

... linking to map Posts; #101, #501, #1201, #1701 and #2401
... because we are up to post #4953, it will also extrapolate to a 48 hour clock by adding #3601 and #4801 (this is known by clockfags as the +1200/+2400 rule).

wow, ok i just thought i would throw it out there i was going to go through some q proofs tomorrow and see if i can see any pattern with my limited skill!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No. It's certainly not the job of digital warriors to second-guess PotUS,....snipped

As long as you continue with that mentality then the swamp will continue to flourish.

Like I have repeatably said I'm willing to give him leeway until CHIDEN 2021 becomes activated . If that happens come January then you need to step up to the plate and acknowledge it was Q bs and Trumps hiring practices as to why CHIDEN got elected and nobody was held accountable.
edit on Wed Dec 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: tanstaafl

I say it's best to take over the Democrat party instead.

Good god, no thanks, way too much work.

We're already 75% of the way to taking over the R party, we just need to primary all of the RINOs and seal the deal, and with a truly honest and fair voting system, I think that would happen the next time they come up for re-election.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
You make assumptions in your viewpoint tanstaafl:

Agreed...

I believe you're saying that if I press send at 10:53:59 on a tweet that I cannot control the time because it takes say 180 nanosecs travelling down the fibre optic cable to get to the twitter server, by which time the time has changed to 10:54:00 and Twitter code then marks that as received/created at 10:54:00 i.e. twitter uses received time rather than sent time?

Could be 180ns, could be 3 seconds, could be 12 seconds, could be 0.5 seconds. It could and would likely vary each and every time, depending on the route the system you are posting from has to travel before it reaches whichever one of twitters hundreds (thousands?) of servers you happen to hit each time.

I'm saying that the tweet is sent with the timestamp 10:53:59 and tweet content. When it gets to the twitter server and because it's from @realdonaldtrump, the injection (read white hat hack of the twitter code) causes it to use the sent time rather than the received time when adding it to the tweet database!

Ok. If such a vulnerability is real and exploitable, then I agree it is possible to do.

Also, if Q is legit, then yeah, I can see them being able to make something like this work.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

For the vast bulk of my election-able years, I have hewn to four simple precepts:

1. No Democrats
  2. No Republicans
  3. No Incumbents
  4. No Career Bureaucrats

Decades, many of them, of voting for Taxpayer, Green, Libertarian, Communist (at least they're up-front about what they want to do!) candidates and write-ins. The GOP, who refuses to fight for the Constitution, is as dead to me now as they have ever been. I consoled myself with the rationalization, "I'm not part of the problem. I'm not buying in to this con game." Turns out, didn't matter who I voted for, the fix was in. I wonder how many others voted third party and it still wound up being counted for one of the "Big Two" (which are two separate arms of the Big One).

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Stop looking at it with Left VS Right goggles.

I'm the last person here looking it left vs right, look at all my post history.

The problem here is that Q and Trump crowd have replaced Left VS Right to (Left , Right) vs Trump. Which I don't disagree that the system is certainly against him. However, the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend.

In reality the truth and reality could be
[Left , Right, MSM, lobbyist , MIC, CPD, and possibly Trump if CHIDEN gets elected]
vs
[the regular joe public.]

Yet nobody appears to want to consider or face that fact even come CHIDEN 2021

edit on 381231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 18:38:21 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

How to you know that? Since you're so very sure...please clue us in.

Just answered in another post that I could be wrong in this case.

For the average person though, my point stands.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The way to accomplish what you've all been talking about is a major, nationwide write-in campaign.

Unfortunately I think we would need both individual republicans and democrats to acknowledge that both party and just about every candidate that we are ALLOWED to vote for are likely compromised and join forces to call out both parties and MSM BS.

Unfortunately they(GOP,DNC,MSM) have made it blasphemy to hold your own party and candidate accountable to the point they turned neighbors and family against each other despite wanting the same things for the most part.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's not a matter of liking the parties, per se. It's othewise impossible to get on the ballot as Independent. You need sigs and petitions, with the entrenched politicians "cross-filing" as D and R, in order to bump off the newcomer candidate.

That is, if you are an R and are incumbent with name recognition, you also run as D in the primary....to bump off newbie CoramDeo from even making the general election.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Flesh699

Stop looking at it with Left VS Right goggles.

I'm the last person here looking it left vs right, look at all my post history.

The problem here is that Q and Trump crowd have replaced Left VS Right to (Left , Right) vs Trump.

In reality the truth and reality could be
[Left , Right, MSM, lobbyist , MIC, CPD, and possibly Trump if CHIDEN gets elected]
vs
[the regular joe public.]

Yet nobody appears to want to consider or face that fact even come CHIDEN 2021

Yes, Q Followers understand the "Swamp" is all those things mentioned, and some seem to be on the fence for Trump as well. There's no denying what Q has done. Most people are fully aware that it's the people VS every single institution in existence to keep the charade going.
That's what Q has done. He, it, they, painted a target on the enemy and Trump is probably the only pin keeping the grenade from going off. If Trump fails, it's on. Even he will be a target—there's no way the people, it, him, that set up Q do not know this. Unless they're incredibly stupid, which is entirely possible. But it doesn't make any sense. It's the equivalent of the Swamp putting a barrel in its mouth and putting the people's finger on the trigger.

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

It's not a matter of liking the parties, per se. It's othewise impossible to get on the ballot as Independent. You need sigs and petitions, with the entrenched politicians "cross-filing" as D and R, in order to bump off the newcomer candidate.

That is, if you are an R and are incumbent with name recognition, you also run as D in the primary....to bump off newbie CoramDeo from even making the general election.

This is the stuff I hope gets focused in the event of a CHIDEN 2021 and the trump supporters start to hold the republican party accountable since the democrat is completely lost. Atleast if the trump supporters START holding their own party accountable with a vengeance maybe something will change . But if those same trump supporters keep pointing out and only focused on the democrats corruption and stupidity nothing will change.

edit on 441231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 18:44:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sorry if this was discussed, it's been a while since the 1st debate. Did anyone else hear Trump say something like "It's like water, it's like water" when talking about big pharma? Watch the water reference?

Seeing where we are at this point, is it time for many of us to take to the streets demanding justice for the stuff that is being revealed? Sorry for the hit and run, my time is horribly short. Thank you all. Keep the faith and keep up the great work.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join