It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Frodolives

Cheer up? My country is being stabbed to death. It's mortally bleeding.

Cheer up, my a**.

To be fair CT, at least you have a fight... everywhere else seems to already be under the N W O thumb.
You currently still have a fighting chance with DT... but over here, we can only hope we're part of the wake that comes when he actually does win. That said, it's getting so preposterous, that I think the whole world is going to throw a wobbly soon. If it doesn't then, I'm not sure they deserve their freedom.

I'd be in a more gloomy mood about it all, but it's such a momentous joke, it's almost funny. Laugh/Cry Hard to tell.

To be fair though... I'm still optimistic. Bigger things are at play, and the elites have had their time. It's all going to change one way or another.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Re: mobile.twitter.com...

I think this phone conversation between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's office and Julian Assange would be released today if it was really important?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think this phone conversation between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's office and Julian Assange would be released today if it was really important?

Uh, she could be telling JA that SHE personally killed Seth Rich and nothing would happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reminder that McConnell is compromised through his wife's shipping company. Seems like most or all of them have ties to shipping...

House committee launches ethics investigation into Elaine Chao's ties to shipping company run by her family

The House Oversight Committee launched an ethics investigation Monday into Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, who has recently faced scrutiny for her ties to an international shipping company run by members of her family.

Chairman Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, wrote in a letter to Chao, Cummings said he was investigating multiple allegations against the secretary, "including troubling questions about whether you are using your office to benefit you and your family." The chairman also said he was probing Chao's "failure to divest of stock" in a construction company whose board she used to sit on.

The investigation comes several months after Chao came under fire her connections to the shipping company, the Foremost Group, which is based in the US but has ties to China. The company was founded by Chao's father and its current CEO is her sister. In June, CNN reported that Chao was receiving criticism from House Democrats and watchdogs who raised questions about whether Chao was using her position to benefit the company.

CNN

Mitch McConnell’s Freighted Ties to a Shadowy Shipping Company

Before the Ping May, a rusty cargo vessel, could disembark from the port of Santa Marta en route to the Netherlands in late August, Colombian inspectors boarded the boat and made a discovery. Hidden in the ship’s chain locker, amidst its load of coal bound for Europe, were approximately 40 kilograms, or about ninety pounds, of coc aine. A Colombian Coast Guard official told The Nation that there is an ongoing investigation.

The seizure of the narcotics shipment in the Caribbean port occurred far away from Kentucky, the state in which Senator Mitch McConnell is now facing a career-defining election. But the Republican Senate minority leader has the closest of ties to the owner of the Ping May, the vessel containing the illicit materials: the Foremost Maritime Corporation, a firm founded and owned by McConnell’s in-laws, the Chao family.

The Nation
edit on 15-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

ummm no,this time you read too far into it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The best part about this story was clicking on the CNN link at the bottom and seeing "about:blank#blocked" show up in my address window.

Either an AI has come to their senses in my computer, or your link might be broken.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Maybe some or many will not agree, but both Assange as Snowden should be pardoned. To me, they both could be very valuable persons when it comes to transparency in the future of elections and many other things as behavior within disclosing evil and dishonesty finding the margins between good and bad within politics as global economic world strategies that could be threatening our freedom?

Probably euphoric and wishful thinking of me..

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Uh, she could be telling JA that SHE personally killed Seth Rich and nothing would happen.

One of the Wikileaks emails indicated Hillary Clinton wanted to assassinate Julian Assange. to "drone him", as she called it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: KnoxMSP
You guys I really do worry the country is going to tear itself apart but don't leave Colorado behind. Deep state is holding us hostage because of our unique position in the telecommunications field.
You will miss us when we're gone.
www.youtube.com...

Yeah, and MI has all the fresh water - please don’t leave us behind either! We are also well armed

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I tried to fix the link but it won't direct to the article for some reason. You can try a search using the headline..

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Donations to Black Lives Matter-related causes since May were $10.6bn

Exact sums received will be known when the central body overseeing BLM spending publishes its finances (confusingly it relies on another entity, a “fiscal sponsor”, the Tides Foundation, to oversee its books).

Another change, the restructuring of BLM, could turn out to be just as significant: power is to be centralised. Ms Cullors has stood up as the boss of BLM’s Global Network Foundation, which she calls the “umbrella organisation” for the whole movement.

That is because the foundation will control funds, dishing them out to officially recognised BLM city chapters through another new body called BLM Grassroots. The foundation is also moving away from doing mostly on-the-ground work. For example, it is pressing Congress to pass legislation, known as the Breathe Act, that would order a big increase in federal spending on public housing.

Massive scam. Freaking disgusting!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The Vitruvian Man?

It is some version of it I think, but distorted....and there is writing under it that appears similar to a band font of the time....I just can't place it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

One of the Wikileaks emails indicated Hillary Clinton wanted to assassinate Julian Assange. to "drone him", as she called it.

Huh. Are those drones hackable? I have an idea. 🙄

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The uploads page just crashed....WTF?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
If they run Solarwinds we probably lack having the keys to operate and eliminate them?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Could it be giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com...

Love&Light
SatNam

Well...here is the whole picture....

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

...and because it's easier to spout off a list of media talking points than do actual insightful research yourself.

Also, in so many words; to get a reaction.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Need a killer micro drone swarm unleashed over DC swamp.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did China just achieve Quantum Supremacy?

edit on 15-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

I had a weird feeling something good going on this evening also.

Can’t find any proof of that.

Hope these forensic investigations of the voting machines are looked into. That seems one of the best avenues to prove malfeasance.

Trumps tweet linked above echos that sentiment. Maybe that’s what he’s meaning.

On another note. Is there a good Q site up anymore. Qmap.pub et all seem down. What are the better sites now?

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join