It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

2 year delta tomorrow!!!
Are we going to fail too
stress test failed = all comped swampers caught

As Q said the ending may not be for everybody

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has anyone heard (or know) why the Supreme Court let this case build up with so many "add-ons", and emotion investment from millions of citizens, while knowing all the time they would strike it down?

All is on schedule. Its Friday after all.

Bread and circuses. Welcome to the show.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Could do with some Eyes On on this curious POTUS tweet DELETION with NO TYPO:
Original, at (I think) 17:35:56, then DELETED after 11 seconds:

Georgia, where is signature verification approval? What do you have to lose? Must move quickly! @BrainKempGA @GeoffDuncanGA @GaSecofState

Replacement, 17:36:07

Georgia, where is signature verification approval? What do you have to lose? Must move quickly! @BrianKempGA @GeoffDuncanGA @GaSecofState

1) I can't find any TYPO, so this must have been about the timestamp and delta of the original tweet.

2) Timestamp points to posts:
#1735 There is nothing more precious than our children. Evil has no boundaries.
NO timestamp match.

#3536 Jul 29 2019 12:11:56 Coats BAD Ratcliffe GOOD Sleepers present problems re: staff fills. More coming?
Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 11th

3) Tweet DELTA of 00 02:07:22 points to posts:
#207 Nov 22 2017 23:55:41 Re SpaceX: $4.9 billion in government subsidies. Why?
NO timestamp match.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bc869 No.339123 📁
Feb 11 2018 14:47:56 (EST)
Think BDT NYC ‘attempt’ & Barlow.
Not stated for verification of credibility.
Why are we still here given foreknowledge of events?
No FBI investigation into this?
Impossible to locate?
Less than 10.
Who are we talking to?
Since Clown takedown of black_ops loc/public exposure what has changed here?
Expand your thinking.

This is not a game.
RED_OCTOBER.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 11th.

This post makes me realise that CIA can no longer have black_ops locations on US Military property? This means they have to locate on foreign land - which in turn means they are open game for those countries?

Any other ideas on this one?

edit on 11-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
State governments - corrupted
Legislative Branch - corrupted
Judicial Branch - corrupted
Executive Branch and Commander in Chief - next up to bat
We the People - last line of defense

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
The reason given by the Supreme Court for not taking the Texas case is so basic, the justices could have rendered the dismissal on day #1. I don't think they let the case build up so much inertia without a reason. Hopefully we'll know what that reason is, if it exists, fairly soon.

President Trump hiring experienced people was probably good in many ways. I don't think this website www.promiseskept.com... would be filled with hundreds of achievements, if his Admin consisted mostly of "outsiders".

It probably depends more on the makeup of the hired individual, rather than his/her time in government. President Trump may not be a good judge of that component in human nature.

Also, Evil people seem to spot each other easier, and work together more cohesively, even if they screw things up, like Obama/Holder/Clinton/Kerry/Comey..and that bunch did.

President Trump is a GOOD GUY. That trait probably isn't good to have in U.S. politics....particularly in the upper levels.

edit on 12/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Excuse me? WHO wants blood?

I'll let you decide that for yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
China launches ‘gray-zone’ warfare to subdue Taiwan

It’s not the final, titanic clash that Taiwan has long feared, with Chinese troops storming the beaches. Instead, the People’s Liberation Army, China’s two-million-strong military, has launched a form of “gray zone” warfare. In this irregular type of conflict, which stops short of an actual shooting war, the aim is to subdue the foe through exhaustion.

Lengthy Reuters article. Ancient warfare tactic using modern technology. Kinda like the same that's being done to us right now. All by design to break your spirit, crush your sanity, and demoralise you into oblivion and just give up.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think this is for sure true of ted.
he knew the court wouldn't hear the case but he would win points with trump supporters if he stepped up and took it on.

He knew he would never have to speak in front of the justices.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, there's a LOT of 2 year DELTAs tomorrow... #2589 to #2625, that's 37!

I particularly like this one... #2608

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280231 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:43:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 55302e No.4280212 📁
Dec 12 2018 18:43:11 (EST)
>>4280189
What were in the envelopes ???

>>4280212
Our promise to 'counter'.
Q

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi Rel! Lurker here. The first tweet that was deleted tagged @brainkempga. The second tweet corrected it to @briankempga.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Could do with some Eyes On on this curious POTUS tweet DELETION with NO TYPO:
Original, at (I think) 17:35:56, then DELETED after 11 seconds:

Georgia, where is signature verification approval? What do you have to lose? Must move quickly! @BrainKempGA @GeoffDuncanGA @GaSecofState

Replacement, 17:36:07

Georgia, where is signature verification approval? What do you have to lose? Must move quickly! @BrianKempGA @GeoffDuncanGA @GaSecofState

1) I can't find any TYPO, so this must have been about the timestamp and delta of the original tweet.

2) Timestamp points to posts:
#1735 There is nothing more precious than our children. Evil has no boundaries.
NO timestamp match.

#3536 Jul 29 2019 12:11:56 Coats BAD Ratcliffe GOOD Sleepers present problems re: staff fills. More coming?
Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 11th

3) Tweet DELTA of 00 02:07:22 points to posts:
#207 Nov 22 2017 23:55:41 Re SpaceX: $4.9 billion in government subsidies. Why?
NO timestamp match.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bc869 No.339123 📁
Feb 11 2018 14:47:56 (EST)
Think BDT NYC ‘attempt’ & Barlow.
Not stated for verification of credibility.
Why are we still here given foreknowledge of events?
No FBI investigation into this?
Impossible to locate?
Less than 10.
Who are we talking to?
Since Clown takedown of black_ops loc/public exposure what has changed here?
Expand your thinking.

This is not a game.
RED_OCTOBER.
Q

This post makes me realise that CIA can no longer have black_ops locations on US Military property? This means they have to locate on foreign land - which in turn means they are open game for those countries?

Any other ideas on this one?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Y’all need to watch this:

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump has made a statement.😀

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The reason given by the Supreme Court for not taking the Texas case is so basic, the justices could have rendered the dismissal on day #1. I don't think they let the case build up so much inertia without a reason. Hopefully we'll know what that reason is, if it exists, fairly soon.

Like I said stalling tactics to waste time until CHIDEN is officially crowned by China .

President Trump hiring experienced people was probably good in many ways. I don't think this website www.promiseskept.com... would be filled with hundreds of achievements, if his Admin consisted mostly of "outsiders".

None of that matters and can be overturned by the next POTUS. However, the one thing you better believe the democrats wont over turn is the repeal of net neutrality that gave the deep-state telecom Oligarch (Comcast,Verizon,Att) full control of the internet.

It probably depends more on the makeup of the hired individual, rather than his/her time in government. President Trump may not be a good judge of that component in human nature.

As I mentioned before I think he brought over his successful tactics of hiring the most qualified and experienced people to run his billion dollar industry. Unfortunately that doesn't translate well into the public sector because the most qualified and experienced people in gov't are the swamp people . This is where he Fkd up. He should have never hired high officials with long swamp career history. Unfortunately he did not learn from his mistakes and continued to make them even until recently.

President Trump is a GOOD GUY. That trait probably isn't good to have in U.S. politics....particularly in the upper levels.

As I have mentioned before I think he was more PRO America than any of the dingbat POTUS we have had for atleast 3 or so decades. However I think he was used either as a patsy or he was new swamp all along. I lean more towards the useful idiot / patsy route .

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The White House orders the FDA director to authorize the Pfizer covid-19 vaccine today or submit his resignation.

mobile.twitter.com...

DONE! The FDA Director approved the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine this evening. Prior to President Trump's "urging", he was going to wait until next Tuesday.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I guess it comes down to the final move.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
MOAR pointing to DJT not wanting this case moving forward.

26? That makes these justices pointless.

Gematria for 26

Joseph Robinette Biden JR.
Your NightMare Is Over

Sidney Powell
Week to Remember
December 14
Barack Hussain Obama

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Y’all need to watch this:

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump has made a statement.😀

That's good news. President Trump is cool as a cucumber!

There must be a reason why, eh?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I think this is for sure true of ted.
he knew the court wouldn't hear the case but he would win points with trump supporters if he stepped up and took it on.

He knew he would never have to speak in front of the justices.

Yep I have always been suspect of Ted. Unfortunately its pretty apparent that anyone that has been in congress for a long time is likely compromised.
We really do need to drain the swamp and not just shuffle it around.
edit on 461231America/ChicagoFri, 11 Dec 2020 21:46:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, oh #.

The Trump Trio bung hole Joe’d the POTUS.

Prepare for Gilligan’s Island meets Benny Hill next month.

Did my part. Voted. After that it’s up to POTUS & his DOJ to keep it secure.

Hoping for Congress to be the entity to preserve the Republic? Yeah. The body that has a 10% approval rating will do what’s needed. Not.

Hope folks are financially well off. Otherwise you’re screwed.

edit on 11-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
History first
To cross the Rubicon means to make a decision or take a step that commits one to a specific course of action from which there is no turning back. The expression cross the Rubicon refers to a decision made by Julius Caesar. In 49 B.C., Julius Caesar was the governor of Gaul, which meant he had to give up his power in Rome. He was expressly forbidden by the Roman Senate to bring his troops back to Italy. When Caesar crossed the Rubicon, a stream that separated Gaul from Rome, he sparked a civil war. When crossing the Rubicon, Caesar famously uttered, “The die is cast,” as he knew where this decision would inevitably take him. Note that Rubicon is capitalized as it is a proper noun, related phrases are crosses the Rubicon, crossed the Rubicon, crossing the Rubicon.

twitter.com...

POLL: WILL TRUMP CROSS THE RUBICON?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The video is 3:15 mins long in this latest POTUS tweet, at 21:32:57

t.co...

This fulfils #3093

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9d33da No.5705892 📁
Mar 15 2019 15:01:24 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9d33da No.5705810 📁
Mar 15 2019 14:58:46 (EST)
D0ry3OqWwAE1JIZ.jpg

twitter.com...📁
[Marker 1 Complete]
Q

Dy7ZYlGUcAQwwS5.jpg

>>5705810
On March 15th?
[3:15]
Q

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join